free mini mac

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978

0
kmnelson (8)
1/18/2005 10:41:32 PM
comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc 4192 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

kmnelson@omega.uta.edu wrote:
> All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
> to do the same. That's it!

Condemned to eternal posting...:-(
0
Gerard
2/1/2005 2:19:10 PM
http://freemacintosh.tk/ This is a Free Mini Mac Guide

0
Sephiroth

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Mac to mac

To Mac or not to Mac?

Help! iSync mac to mac

Mac-mini with old Mac monitors?
Hello, I am thinking of getting a Mac mini (Intel) for my kids to use making movies and recording audio (plus MIDI from their keyboard). But, I have some questions since is has been many years since I've been in the Mac world: 1. I have an old 20" Apple multiscan monitor. Any chance I can get it to work on the mini? 2. How sophisticated is iMovie? Can you add subtitles? Multiple audio tracks blended together (ie, dialog and music)? 3. I'm assuming that the Firewire port is the sort that most digital camcorders use? 4. Is 512MB good enough for iMovie (the main app they wil...

Free Mac Mini for you
free mac mini....... here is how you can get a free mac mini. all you have to do is go to this site below, complete one offer and refer so many people to get your free mac mini. i have done this before and got a free ipod. the offers are pretty easy and half of them don't require you to buy anything. stamps.com is an easy one - you have to give a credit card for the four week trial - but you don't have to spend any $ $ and just cancel before the trial is up. you have nothing to lose. just click on the link below and sign up. thanks! http://www.desktopcomputers4free.com/index.php?ref=...

Free Mac Mini?
Hey guys maybe you can help me out. I'm trying to make the jump from PC to Mac with a Mac Mini but unfortunately I don't have the loot at the moment and all of the local retailers are always sold out anyway. Well this can help all of us. The same people that offered free iPods are giving away free Mac Minis. Follow the link below and signup for one of the offers.. you just have to do the trial for usually no more than $1 and then cancel it the next day to receive credit. You can turn around and do the same thing in return to get your very own for free. It's legit. Thanks in advance...

Free Mac Mini
check it out, as seen on CNN : http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027 In article <2005051421031975249%csipod@yahoocom>, cmstar0 <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > check it out, as seen on CNN : > Apparently you get redirected to a scam site - killfile this loser. ...

Free Mac Mini!
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13998118 "Eric" <ericblr716@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:A9LHd.50229$Z%.23183@fe1.t...

free mac mini

The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 You don't really have anything to lose. csipod wrote: > The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. > > http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 > > You don't really have anything to lose. It didn't take long for these to become premiums/giveaways. - DR http://aapl.blogspot.com In article <2005011220181016807%csipod@yahoocom>, csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the fr...

[...]

Hey Buddy Check out this cool website. They're giving away free Mac minis! I just joined and you should too! It's totally legitimate, take a look at their website, they describe how they do it. All you have to do is signup, complete a quick offer, and refer a few people to do the same. That's it! To help me get my Mac, use this link to join: http://www.freemacmini.com/?r=158812 SPAM --- reported to abuse at sbcglobal.net and to abuse.google.groups. Say goodbye to your internet connection. <leedent2345@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1120447741.816903.152860@g...

Web resources about - free mini mac - comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc

Argyll Free Press - Business, Finance and World News
Argyll Free Press brings you the latest in the world of business and finance news from an unbiased perspective from dedicated journalists.

Detroit Free Press - Detroit news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Detroit ...
Detroit Michigan News - freep.com is the home page of Detroit Michigan with in depth and updated Detroit local news. Stay informed with both ...

GoFreeApp - Best free apps for ios that were paid apps before
Welcome to GoFreeApp! Get daily free apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that were paid apps before at GoFreeApp.

Home page » The Free Press, Mankato, MN
By Dan Nienaber The Mankato Free Press Copyright 2012 The Free Press, Mankato, MN. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, ...

Doncaster Free Press
This website and its associated newspaper adheres to the Press Complaints Commission’s Code of Practice. If you have a complaint about editorial ...

User:Jimbo Wales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hi, my name is Jimmy Wales and this is my simplified user page (free from anything that requires a div tag , style tag or template ). I go by ...

Nybro Municipality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nybro Municipality ( Nybro kommun ) is a municipality in Kalmar County , south-eastern Sweden , with its seat in the town Nybro . The amalgamation ...

Another Lawmaker Is Trying To Create A Photography-Free Zone For Police Officers
"Say cheese!" is not a phrase that bacon wants to hear.

Today’s apps gone free: Super Barista, Sago Mini Boats, DUO and more
... brain with todays collection of apps and games. All app prices are subject to change at any time and without notice regardless of stated free ...

12 paid iPhone apps on sale for free today
We've had a big week for paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free and we're capping it off with yet another big list. We told you about 15 ...