Palm Tungsten T5 internal drive as FAT32

I installed a FAT32 driver on my Palm Tungsten T5. Then I reset. Then I
connected it to my computer with the cradle. Then I put it in Drive Mode.
Then I formatted the internal drive as FAT32 (it used to be FAT). This
internal drive is only 160 MB so I wonder whether this is an improvement. I
have also no idea about the block size before and after formatting.

I use also a SDHC card. When I use Drive Mode then the internal drive as
well as the SDHC card are mounted as volumes. Is this normal? I thought that
the SDHC card wouldn't appear as a volume.

--
www.hearingvoices-is-voicetoskull.com

0
Cliff
7/25/2014 2:08:03 PM
comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc 4192 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Palm Tungstens and Macs
Can Excel and Outlook be bluetoothed between Macs and Tungstens? If not, is there any alternative? Can iCal work with a Palm Tungsten 3, say? What's up with Palm/Mac that they favor Windows and make it virtually impossible for Macs? In article <9c908904.0312212356.48c140b4@posting.google.com>, nandomark@aol.com (nando) wrote: > Can Excel and Outlook be bluetoothed between Macs and Tungstens? If > not, is there any alternative? I'm not familiar with Bluetooth as a verb. What does "to bluetooth" mean? > > Can iCal work with a Palm Tungsten 3, say? W...

FA: PC Misc Hardware, Misc Software, Joysticks, Zip Drive and Disks
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=steelhors e86&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50 ...

FA: PC Misc Hardware, Misc Software, Joysticks, Zip Drive and Disks #3
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=steelhorse86 ...

FA: PC Misc Hardware, Misc Software, Joysticks, Zip Drive and Disks #2
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=steelhors e86 ...

Tungsten T5 and Java (was:Tungsten T5 and Visual Basic)
As I mentioned in a previous post (Tungsten T5 and Visual Basic) We have a visual basic application that is for all practical purposes an mp3 player. Management wants to be able to use the program on a wireless hand held. It looks like they are going to go with the Tungsten T5, they are getting a deal on a bunch of them. Being as Visual Basic on the T5 is out of the question the other more viable option appears to be to port the application to the Java language. So my next question is. In regards to using Java on the T5 what are peoples general experiences with this environment ...

Palm Tungsten T5 and Linux
I am unable to keep a connection with this setup. I can create a PPP connection using this command line: /usr/sbin/pppd /dev/ttyUSB1 28800 192.168.1.100:192.168.1.101 local \ netmask 255.255.255.0 persist \ passive noauth debug -detach It connects fine and will work if I transfer a small amount of data, if I transfer over 8k or so then it fails with no error message. I can ping the palm in another window and as soon as a little bit of data has been transferred, the palm stops responding to pings. It works out so I can download the first half of...

Palm Tungsten T5 for $300
Just thought I'd post it - don't know if it's anything special. eCost has a "Shopping Cart Special" which lets you buy the T5 for $350, and there's apparently a PalmOne promotion which gives you a $50 rebate. So essentially, I'm (I hope) getting a T5 for about what I paid for my M515. ...

Palm Tungsten T5 OS
Hi I am looking to buy 26 Tungsten T5's for the company I work for, the only problem is that they come with the latest OS v5.4. Unfortunately (I am told) I need version 4.13 to ensure compatibility with some software. I have contacted Palm who weren;t very helpful and bascially said tough luck. Anybody know a way of getting the older OS system. Many Thanks Soapydux wrote: > I am looking to buy 26 Tungsten T5's for the company I work for, the > only problem is that they come with the latest OS v5.4. > > Unfortunately (I am told) I need version 4.13 to e...

Palm Tungsten T5 Reset
I have a palm tungsten T5 that refuses to reset completely. After I perform a hard reset, I am presented with a screen telling me to 'Tap the center of the target'. However, after I tap it, the target shifts and I'm asked to repeat this task ad-infinitum. I have tried every sys reset that I can find and I always wind up back at this screen. Any advice would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you. __/ [ gig ] on Wednesday 01 March 2006 02:55 \__ > I have a palm tungsten T5 that refuses to reset completely. After I > perform a hard reset, I am presented with a scre...

VPN and Palm Tungsten T5
Hi, Everyone. As I'm sure everyone here knows, the T5 does not come with WiFi access. I've been assuming since I bought the Palm (a few weeks ago) that the WiFi card Palm sells would not be useful to me, because in order to log on with my laptop to my company server, I need a hardware key plugged in to the USB port, and the T5 obviously has nowhere to plug in such a key. Am I correct in this assumption? If I was able to log on to my coporate e-mail with the T5, I might be more inclined to buy the card, but if it wouldn't work, I'd rather not spend the money, since ...

Graffiti1 onto Palm Tungsten T5 ???
I just started working on a new T5 after a glourius past with all the other devices starting from Palmpilot 1000 to Tungsten T. Now finally I've approached the infamous Graffiti2: after years being accustomed to G1 it's really difficult to go with G2. Anyway G2 is really a downgrade in terms of effectiveness and speed. Yes I know, it has been already discussed. I read a lot about this topic here and in other NG. I'm just wondering if is there any good news. Is there any trick to revive the G1 as it was available before with former Palm versions? Is there any vendor that have som...

Screen protector for Palm Tungsten T5
I notice no one's selling screen protectors for individual models any more .... anyone know what works well for the T5? I also notice that Fellowes is selling a "Universal" set of WriteRights. Is this the right size for the T5 (or too large so it has to be cut down)? Thanks in advance for any info ... I just bought a Boxwave screen protector for my Z72. It is excellent-as advertised. Crystal clear, smooth. You would never know there was one on. "Verne Arase" <VerneA@pobox.com> wrote in message news:0001HW.BE5492B300246E0DF00805B0@news.giganews...

$349 Only for the Certified Pre-Owned iBook G4/800, 256 MB of RAM, 30 GB internal drive, internal Combo Drive, internal 56k modem, 12.1" T www.e-applecn.com
http://www.e-applecn.com/cpxx.asp?id=626 Contact us online: MSN: e-applecn@hotmail.com Email: e.applecn@yahoo.com Our site: www.e-applecn.com Technical Details * 256 MB of RAM ; 30 GB internal drive * internal Combo Drive ; internal 56k modem * 12.1" TFT display ; OS CD is not included * OS 10.4.11 installed * Used Mac with 90 day PowerMax warranty See more pls go to our site!! www e-applecn.com ...

Mario Bros games on a Palm Tungsten T5
Hello, I have just bought a T5 wqhich will mostly be used for Sat/Nav. It hasn't been delivered yet but I expect to get it within 7 days. I have also ordered the matching Navigation Companion kit so the Sat/Nav side should be sorted. I will also be using it for watching movies copied from my own DVDs. But here's the thing, I'd really like to be able to play the old Mario Bros games on it too. Not the Kart racing stuff but the one where the hero moves from left to right picking up points and avoiding being killed. Remember the ones? Now I'm not a techie whizz-kid by an...

Web resources about - Palm Tungsten T5 internal drive as FAT32 - comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc

Tungsten hexafluoride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
. This corrosive, colorless compound is a gas under standard conditions , with a density of about 13 g/L (roughly 11 times heavier than air. ...

Diamond vs. Tungsten Carbide - Homemade stir welding tool. - YouTube
I managed to grind the tungsten carbide that I recovered from old mining drill bits. Then I tried a little friction stir welding, for fun and ...

YouTube - Among the Anti-Free Speech Protestors 6, FTSU Agent Tungsten, 04 April 2013
Veröffentlicht am 08.04.2013 To shut down Drs. Young and Nathan, protestors pulled the fire alarm again. This takes place immediately afterwards ...

Ganzhou the world's tungsten supplier
Ganzhou in East China’s Jiangxi Province, known as the tungsten capital of the world, has successfully converted its resource advantage to an ...

High tungsten levels may double stroke risk: study
High tungsten levels may double stroke risk: study People's Daily Online The researchers found that higher tungsten levels are strongly associated ...

Report: Bloomberg: BMW, Ferrari, VW cars use tungsten mined by terrorists
... Technology , BMW , Volkswagen , Ferrari , South America Bloomberg Markets is reporting that BMW , Volkswagen and Ferrari have been using tungsten ...

Tungsten: The perfect metal for bullets and missiles
If you fire it at someone else's armour, it will go right through it - that's one reason that tungsten is now so much in demand.

Tungsten Filled Gold Bars Found In New York - Business Insider
TUNGSTEN: We Look Into The Biggest Gold Conspiracy Theory In The World

Atomically Thin Tungsten Diselenide–Based Solar Cells Created — Flexible, Ultra-Thin, & Semi-Transparent ...
An atomically thin, new type of solar cell has been created out of tungsten diselenide by researchers at the Vienna University of Technology. ...

Tungsten Carbide Wedding Bands: So Tough, They’re Brittle
Jennifer got married a little over a year ago. Her marriage is still going strong, but the stunning tungsten carbide ring that she bought for ...