2016 MacBook Pro Denied Recommendation From Consumer Reports Due to Battery Life Inconsistencies

http://tinyurl.com/hp6ozev

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
0

In article <o3jpkq$vfh$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
<gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:

> 2016 MacBook Pro Denied Recommendation From Consumer Reports Due to
> Battery Life Inconsistencies
> http://tinyurl.com/hp6ozev

further proof that consumer reports are a bunch of idiots.

they claim to have obtained as much as *19* *hours* run time on the new
macbooks, which is *far* too high to be believable, but even assuming
that did happen, it would warrant a *recommendation* for such amazing
battery life.

something is very clearly wrong with their testing (and not just for
macbooks either, they really have no clue what they're doing at all).

<http://www.consumerreports.org/laptops/macbook-pros-fail-to-earn-consum
er-reports-recommendation/>
  For instance, in a series of three consecutive tests, the 13-inch
  model with the Touch Bar ran for 16 hours in the first trial, 12.75
  hours in the second, and just 3.75 hours in the third. The 13-inch
  model without the Touch Bar worked for 19.5 hours in one trial but
  only 4.5 hours in the next. And the numbers for the 15-inch laptop
  ranged from 18.5 down to 8 hours.�
0
nospam