Apple Watch-The New Timex

My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
0

In article <o2hqv9$1at$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
<gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:

> My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
> cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.

nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
*far* more than just tell time.
0
nospam
12/10/2016 9:34:45 PM
On 12/10/16 4:34 PM, nospam wrote:
> In article <o2hqv9$1at$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
> <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
>> cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
>
> nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
> *far* more than just tell time.

Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
0
Jim_Higgins
12/10/2016 9:37:35 PM
In article <101220161634452704%nospam@nospam.invalid>,
 nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> In article <o2hqv9$1at$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
> <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
> > cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
>
> nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
> *far* more than just tell time.

Legendary US watchmaker Timex HAS entered the SmartWatch market:

<http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2014/08/05/timex-enter
s-smartwatch-category-no-phone-needed/13597331/>

It's as always: Timex Time! Unless you have a Swatch, it's Swiss you
know or something...

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Group_USA>
--
teleportation kills
0
<gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
> >> cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
> >
> > nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
> > *far* more than just tell time.
>
> Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?

they're not that expensive, but regardless, to some people the price is
worth it and to others it isn't, no different than any other product.
0
nospam
12/10/2016 9:52:21 PM
On 2016-12-10, Jim_Higgins <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/10/16 4:34 PM, nospam wrote:
>> In article <o2hqv9$1at$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
>> <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
>>> cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
>>
>> nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
>> *far* more than just tell time.
>>

> Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?

The market says yes, even if trolls like you can't accept it.

JR
0
Jolly
12/10/2016 11:27:04 PM
On 2016-12-10, android <here@there.was> wrote:
> In article <101220161634452704%nospam@nospam.invalid>,
>  nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> In article <o2hqv9$1at$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
>> <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
>> > cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
>>
>> nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
>> *far* more than just tell time.
>
> Legendary US watchmaker Timex HAS entered the SmartWatch market:
>
><http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2014/08/05/timex-enter
> s-smartwatch-category-no-phone-needed/13597331/>
>
> It's as always: Timex Time! Unless you have a Swatch, it's Swiss you
> know or something...
>
><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Group_USA>

And Apple outsells them significantly. So what?

JR
0
Jolly
12/10/2016 11:27:30 PM
In article <o2hsge$6tu$2@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
<gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/10/16 4:34 PM, nospam wrote:
> > In article <o2hqv9$1at$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
> > <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> My $0.02 worth. You could use a Timex. Apple watch has no real user than
> >> cannot be satisfied by a MUCH cheaper alternative.
> >
> > nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
> > *far* more than just tell time.
>
> Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?

Nope. It's not even worth just $$$, but then far too many people these
days have more $ than �.   ;-)
0
Your
12/11/2016 12:36:38 AM
In article <eb3hb2F63m8U2@mid.individual.net>,
 Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:

> On 2016-12-10, android <here@there.was> wrote:
> > In article <101220161634452704%nospam@nospam.invalid>,
> >  nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> >> nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
> >> *far* more than just tell time.
> >
> > Legendary US watchmaker Timex HAS entered the SmartWatch market:
> >
> ><http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2014/08/05/timex-enter
> > s-smartwatch-category-no-phone-needed/13597331/>
> >
> > It's as always: Timex Time! Unless you have a Swatch, it's Swiss you
> > know or something...
> >
> ><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Group_USA>
>
> And Apple outsells them significantly. So what?

Heritage!
--
teleportation kills
0
On 12/10/16 7:36 PM, Your Name wrote:
> In article <o2hsge$6tu$2@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
> <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 12/10/16 4:34 PM, nospam wrote:

>>> nonsense. an apple watch does all sorts of things a timex can't do,
>>> *far* more than just tell time.
>>
>> Is it really worth $$$$$$$$$$?
>
> Nope. It's not even worth just $$$, but then far too many people these
> days have more $ than �.   ;-)

Amen :-) John Cameron Swayze liked Timex.

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
0
Jim_Higgins
12/11/2016 12:30:07 PM
In article <here-6B1F80.07234311122016@news.individual.net>, android
<here@there.was> wrote:
> In article <eb3hb2F63m8U2@mid.individual.net>,
>  Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:
> > On 2016-12-10, android <here@there.was> wrote:

> > > Legendary US watchmaker Timex HAS entered the SmartWatch market:
> > >
> > ><http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/baig/2014/08/05/timex-enter
> > > s-smartwatch-category-no-phone-needed/13597331/>
> > >
> > > It's as always: Timex Time! Unless you have a Swatch, it's Swiss you
> > > know or something...
> > ><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Group_USA>
> >
> > And Apple outsells them significantly. So what?
>
> Heritage!

Timex is heritage?!?! Yeah, right. I think you're confusing it with The
Times newspaper.  ;-)

Timex is the hopeless company that brought Sinclair's garbage toy
"computers" like the ZX80, ZX81, and Spectrum into America.
0
Your