Epson printers won't print from Firefox

I am using two epson printers, 1160 and C63, they both print very well
in all programs except firefox. It shows the spool window but only for
a split second and then nothing prints.
I am using a G4 duel processor mac with os x 10.4.8. I have upgraded
to the latest printer driver and latest version of firefox but still
no printing.
Any ideas?

0
hesdaile (1)
3/21/2007 7:39:35 AM
comp.sys.mac.misc 7155 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

hesdaile@gmail.com wrote:
> I am using two epson printers, 1160 and C63, they both print very well
> in all programs except firefox. It shows the spool window but only for
> a split second and then nothing prints.
> I am using a G4 duel processor mac with os x 10.4.8. I have upgraded
> to the latest printer driver and latest version of firefox but still
> no printing.
> Any ideas?

Check the Firefox user fora?

A workaround is to print to PDF and send that to the printer.