Hiding e-mail address or using other address

How do I hide my e-mail address? I tried to use my Yahoo address but I
can't send e-mail from Mt-newswatcher. a problem with Yahoo server.

--
Uncle Bob,Composer/Artist/  Muller Marine Annapolis MD. U.S.A.
http://www.toad.net/~crm/    http://uncle808us.mindsay.com

In article <crm-6CE351.09355221042004@news.abs.net>,
 iBob <crm@toady.net> wrote:

> How do I hide my e-mail address? I tried to use my Yahoo address but I
> can't send e-mail from Mt-newswatcher. a problem with Yahoo server.

Never mind I figured it out..

--
Uncle Bob,Composer/Artist/  Muller Marine Annapolis MD. U.S.A.
http://www.toad.net/~crm/    http://uncle808us.mindsay.com
0
crm (23)
4/21/2004 1:37:38 PM
 iBob <crm@toady.net> wrote:

> How do I hide my e-mail address? I tried to use my Yahoo address but
> I can't send e-mail from Mt-newswatcher. a problem with Yahoo server.

Try using a tagged-address, such as those available at
http://sneakemail.com/ -- you can create random, tagged addresses for
any number of purposes (I generate a new one for every company I buy
stuff from, so I can track who sells my address). Perhaps using one for
usenet access would help. *shrugs*

--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com
 Pete Stephenson <pete@heypete.com> wrote:

> In article <crm-6CE351.09355221042004@news.abs.net>,
>  iBob <crm@toady.net> wrote:
>
> > How do I hide my e-mail address? I tried to use my Yahoo address but
> > I can't send e-mail from Mt-newswatcher. a problem with Yahoo server.
>
> Try using a tagged-address, such as those available at
> http://sneakemail.com/ -- you can create random, tagged addresses for
> any number of purposes (I generate a new one for every company I buy
> stuff from, so I can track who sells my address). Perhaps using one for
> usenet access would help. *shrugs*

Thank you for replying thats a good tip thanks.