Junk Mail folder in Mail 2 on Tiger

Is there a way to make this appear on the folders list on the left of the
window?  Yes, I know I can press cmd-6, or whatever, but an icon on the folder
list would be nice...

deKay
--
 + Lofi Gaming: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk  [Gamertag: deKay 01]
 |- Gaming Diary: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary/

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 03:31:42 -0600, deKay wrote
(in article <tpm4r11hut9igleqde787crgdsbnmml5hp@4ax.com>):

[referring to the Junk folder in Mail]

> Is there a way to make this appear on the folders list on the left of the
> window?  Yes, I know I can press cmd-6, or whatever, but an icon on the
folder
> list would be nice...

The Junk folder is placed in the left pane of the window by default. Did you
perhaps delete it? If so, would just creating another mailbox called "Junk"
restore it?

--
James L. Ryan -- TaliesinSoft

0
taliesinsoft (1864)
12/28/2005 2:06:44 PM
Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Wed, 28 Dec
2005 08:06:44 -0600, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.mac.misc,
yawatina tan reek esk TaliesinSoft <taliesinsoft@mac.com> fornis do marikano
es bono tan el:

>> Is there a way to make this appear on the folders list on the left of the
>> window?  Yes, I know I can press cmd-6, or whatever, but an icon on the
>folder
>> list would be nice...
>
>The Junk folder is placed in the left pane of the window by default. Did you
>perhaps delete it? If so, would just creating another mailbox called "Junk"
>restore it?

It isn't there until you turn "finish" Junk training.  It didn't appear when I
turned that off, however, hence my post.

I have since rebooted the Mac, and lo, it has appeared.  Bizarre.

deKay