MAC software, printer, monitor & Misc for sale

Sorry for the intrusion, but I I have mostly MAC and a few PC and
MAC&PC software for sale real cheap.  Almost new printer-Epson, has
clip broken on color cartridge but still works.  I rarely used this
printer.  A monitor for both MAC/PC that runs great but is old model.
Good for a backup.  Some manuals and misc. stuff such as cables, etc.
Everything is sold as is and first come & pay, first receive.

Please visit http://www.eclectical.com/software.html for the list of
items.

Charlene
comp.sys.mac.misc 7155 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

sorry, I get a 404 error on that

maybe later

JB
0