MIDI music for all

Lots of MIDI and MP3 to listen to and pages to read about it.
Recently switched to Mac from PC and pleasantly surprised how the PC
produced MIDI sounds on the Mac.

Suggestions for starters - Mac Arthur Park and Lies - just scroll down
the opening page and click on the page of your choice.

http://lamplightmus.topcities.com/

learner
0
yospam (71)
11/12/2004 12:20:44 AM
comp.sys.mac.misc 7155 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi VB Midi Midi Midi Midi
Midi Midi Midi Midi Midi Midi Midi Midi VB6 Direct3D VB6 Direct3D VB6 Direct3D VB6 Direct3D Visual Basic Source code to run All Sound Functions Operates in DirectX7 DirectX8 DirectX9 Direct3D 10 Direct3D 11 Full MiDi Mapping Functions, MultiMedia Sound And Video MiDI, Wave, Mod, MPG3, MPG4 Formats Builtin Sine, Square, Triangle, Square Wave Oscilators Complete sound Recording and Playback Functions http://www.binaural.info/vbsndpro/vbsndpro.htm ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

When is a Mac not a Mac?

To Mac or not to Mac?

Mac to mac

Help! iSync mac to mac

How does Mac playback MIDI?
Does an onboard DSP or other chip playback MIDI or is it played back after conversion to a QuickTime movie by the QuickTime software synthesizer? Details please. ...

MIDI MUSIC #2
Here are a few original compositions I produced with my MIDI/SoundForge software. Please click on the large icons to hear a selection. http://www.shemakhan.com/newsite_011.htm I have used the Voyetra/Turtle Beach RECORD PRODUCER MIDI EDITION software (or some version of it) for the past ten years, and have been extremely happy with the results. It is not *high-end* (today's version costs $20) but it does everything I need it to do...don't laugh, it works! I have never run into any *bugs* or glitches with this product. I'm not really sure what I am missing by not using a more expe...

new midi music
I posted a while back asking anyone for feedback on my midi music. I got great responses. If you didn't check it out last time, do so as I'd love to hear yours as well. www.woodenmustache.com/music.html there are seven 30 second clips email me back with any suggestions. chuck woodenmustache@aol.com ...

midi music fade out: how?
I'm using sun.audio.AudioPlayer class to play midi file in the representation of AudioStream I found no built in function that can do a fade out. I thought about modifying the stream and reduce the amplitude gradually, but I don't know how to. Please help. wanwan wrote: > I'm using sun.audio.AudioPlayer class * >...to play midi file in the > representation of AudioStream * That is an obscure class! How did you find out about it? Why not use some of the (at least publicly documented) classes from the javax.sound.midi package? <http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/do...

midi music studio
Hello I am a newbie - Actually learning keyboard - I write songs and like to build a music studio (midi) Now this is just for fun - I got a computer - a key board - a mixer - some speakers, a mic. How do you connect everything together? where to start? Maybe a silly question... but any good site to visit? What do you recommend ? Thanks -- Make sure you visit my New Bookshop! Voltarian Books http://stores.ebay.com.au/Voltarian-Books I suggest you take one thing at a time, and start with getting midi working. You need some sort of midi interface, either a joystick to midi cable ava...

Web resources about - MIDI music for all - comp.sys.mac.misc

The Edinburgh Guitar and Music Festival
I’ve always wanted to go to Scotland, but I won’t be able to catch this event. If you’re in Edinburgh, stop by and check it out.

Electronic dance music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Electronic dance music ( EDM ) is electronic music produced primarily for the purposes of use within a nightclub setting, or in an environment ...

Sonos to officially support Apple Music starting tomorrow
After launching in public beta last December , Sonos has revealed that it will officially add support for Apple Music to its connected speaker ...

Sonos to officially support Apple Music streaming starting Feb. 10
Love Apple Music? Have a Sonos speaker? Starting tomorrow, you can enjoy the official integration between Apples music streaming service and ...

Apple Music finally arrives on Sonos
Picking a streaming music service can be difficult as they are all largely the same listen to all you want for a small monthly fee. While Spotify ...

X2 lets you stream Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora and more to any car stereo
... like Pandora and Spotify, so why pay at all? If you have a car without Bluetooth or an aux-in port, there's still a simple way to stream music, ...

How Pop Music Explains the Difference Between New Hampshire and Iowa
An analysis of Spotify data shines a light on American political geography.

Belly reforming for UK/North American tours, new music too
by Bill Pearis More '90s reunion news: Belly, Tanya Donelly's post-Throwing-Muses band, are reforming. It's the original lineup of the band, ...

Beyoncé's 'Formation' is the most important music video of 2016
When Beyoncé dropped a surprise music video for her new song "Formation," the internet went nuts. But the video's message makes the song much ...

New Orleans marks Fat Tuesday with costumes, beads and music
Fat Tuesday is the last day of the Carnival season before Lent, a period of penance and spiritual renewal, begins Wednesday