New Mac app ideas

I'm fishing for a new Mac app, but I can't come up with any ideas. What
sort of app would you find useful? Where do you folks think the Mac is
lacking. I'm trying to think different, but I'm stuck in an uncreative
rut.

--
"My Break-Dancing days are over, but there's always the Funky Chicken"
--The Full Monty

RE the posting:
<< I'm fishing for a new Mac app, but I can't come up with any ideas. What
sort of app would you find useful? Where do you folks think the Mac is
lacking. I'm trying to think different, but I'm stuck in an uncreative  rut. >>

OK, I'll bite.

I'd like to see either the old "Disktop" or "Disktools" utilities ported over
to OS X (i.e., universal binary format) with as few changes as possible. I use
Disktools more than the Finder in OS 9.

I'd also like to see a basic, easy-to-use (with an emphasis on simple
interface and "easy to use") IRC client. Does anyone remember "ChatNet"? Still
use that (under Classic).
0
j.albert (352)
5/24/2006 1:52:19 PM
Did you consider making an app to allow women to keep track of their monthly
cicle?

If you code it properly you will find lots of women willing to know you and
give you special thanks.... And if you code the app wronly you will know
that there is many kids around the world that could consider you their
father from some point of view... Like Ogino M.D.

What about that idea?

Regards,
Fidelio

En lorenzo-898CA7.23474423052006@hedley.internal.thethurmans.com del 24/5/06
06:47, "Lorenzo" <lorenzo@excitement.com> escribi�:

> I'm fishing for a new Mac app, but I can't come up with any ideas. What
> sort of app would you find useful? Where do you folks think the Mac is
> lacking. I'm trying to think different, but I'm stuck in an uncreative
> rut.

0
Fidelio (3)