Printer Sharing between Mac OS X: Tiger and Windows XP SP2

I just got a new G4 Powerbook and am loving it, except for one thing.
I can't get it to print to our home printer.  Our home printer is an HP
PSC 1610 All-In-One, and it is hooked up by USB to our Dell desktop
running Windows XP SP2.  We have a Netgear wireless router here, and I
am hooked up to it through the built-in Airport Extreme card in the
powerbook.

Any ideas on how to get printer sharing to work?

comp.sys.mac.misc 7155 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow