Syncing folders - on my laptop hard drive with my USB2 Hard Drive

Hi.

I have an external Hard Drive - I keep MP3 etc. on it

I want a folder on my MacBook Pro hard disk that syncs to it

Is this possible

0
ben.necho (36)
6/6/2006 6:21:04 AM
comp.sys.mac.misc 7155 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

ben.necho@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I have an external Hard Drive - I keep MP3 etc. on it
>
> I want a folder on my MacBook Pro hard disk that syncs to it
>
> Is this possible

===  I use "arRsync" from ..........  http://arrsync.sourceforge.net/
 ... free and opensource  ===

0
mikehes (19)
6/6/2006 9:54:44 AM
mikehes@gmail.com wrote:
> ben.necho@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I have an external Hard Drive - I keep MP3 etc. on it
> >
> > I want a folder on my MacBook Pro hard disk that syncs to it
> >
> > Is this possible
>

> ===  I use "arRsync" from ..........  http://arrsync.sourceforge.net/
>  ... free and opensource  ===

Thanks - probably the best way to backup my laptop? I can put all the
important stuff in the 'documents' folder and just sync every week or
so..

0
ben.necho (36)
6/6/2006 6:37:11 PM
mikehes@gmail.com wrote:
> ben.necho@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I have an external Hard Drive - I keep MP3 etc. on it
> >
> > I want a folder on my MacBook Pro hard disk that syncs to it
> >
> > Is this possible
>

> ===  I use "arRsync" from ..........  http://arrsync.sourceforge.net/
>  ... free and opensource  ===

oh it's still beta?

does it actually work properly?

Thanks

0
ben.necho (36)
6/7/2006 7:25:25 AM
-- snip--

> > ===  I use "arRsync" from ..........  http://arrsync.sourceforge.net/
> >  ... free and opensource  ===
>
> oh it's still beta?
>
> does it actually work properly?
>
> Thanks

=== It works great for me , on my mini (ppc)   ===

0
mikehes (19)
6/7/2006 9:22:42 PM
=== Ok, I loaded it on my new MacBook and it works just fine on it too
===

0
mikehes (19)