Users Find Some New MacBook Pros Suffer From Major Graphics Issues

Gotta love the Tim Cook Era quality and inspiration as opposed to that
rickety ole Steve Jobs Era

Users Find Some New MacBook Pros Suffer From Major Graphics Issues
http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/02/new-macbook-pro-graphics-issues/

--
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character
0

In article <o1upf5$f16$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
<gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Gotta love the Tim Cook Era quality and inspiration as opposed to that
> rickety ole Steve Jobs Era
>
> Users Find Some New MacBook Pros Suffer From Major Graphics Issues
> http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/02/new-macbook-pro-graphics-issues/

due to buggy apps:
<http://appleinsider.com/articles/16/12/02/reported-2016-macbook-pro-gra
phics-issues-likely-caused-by-third-party-software>
  ...The issue, however, is related to overzealous third-party software
  and is not indicative of a critical hardware flaw.
0
nospam
12/3/2016 5:25:10 PM
On 2016-12-03, Jim_Higgins <gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Gotta love the Tim Cook Era trolling done by people like me.

No, we really don't; it's both lame and boring.

JR
0
Jolly
12/3/2016 5:28:04 PM
In article <o1upf5$f16$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
<gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Gotta love the Tim Cook Era quality and inspiration as opposed to that
> rickety ole Steve Jobs Era
>
> Users Find Some New MacBook Pros Suffer From Major Graphics Issues
> http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/02/new-macbook-pro-graphics-issues/

Tim Cook is just a useless management figurehead who doesn't know
anything nor have anything to do with the technical side (as well as
being more interested in promoting his own political ideas).

The real issue is having the imbecile Johnny "make it thinner" Ive
idiot in charge of things he has no understanding of ... he's simply a
case designer, not any kind of technician nor electronics genius.  :-(

Steve Jobs had a good, if limited, understand of the technical side,
but also in the early day had the genius of Woz doing the real work.
0
Your
12/3/2016 8:53:28 PM
On 2016-12-03, Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com> wrote:
> In article <o1upf5$f16$1@dont-email.me>, Jim_Higgins
><gordian240@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Gotta love the Tim Cook Era quality and inspiration as opposed to
>> that rickety ole Steve Jobs Era
>>
>> Users Find Some New MacBook Pros Suffer From Major Graphics Issues
>> http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/02/new-macbook-pro-graphics-issues/
>
> Tim Cook is just a useless management figurehead who doesn't know
> anything nor have anything to do with the technical side

Since I know you aren't the type of person who ignorantly spews hatred
towards things you know nothing about (<\sarcasm>), tell me which
technology companies have you served as CEO? What are your
accomplishments that make you qualified to make such a disparaging
statement - as if you know better than Steve Jobs, who hand picked Tim
Cook and the rest of the upper management in place today before he died?
It seems more likely you are just another in the vast ocean of idiots
who think they know better than the *actual* experts in the field.

> (as well as being more interested in promoting his own political
> ideas).

What a CEO decides to do in his off time is his business as far as I'm
concerned. I have no problems with the way Apple behaves itself
politically. I hear a bunch of butt-hurt ultra right-wing asshole bigots
and the like bitching and moaning about it all the time though.

> The real issue is having the imbecile Johnny "make it thinner" Ive
> idiot in charge of things he has no understanding of ... he's simply a
> case designer, not any kind of technician nor electronics genius.  :-(

Seems like it is you who has little understanding of how things actually
work at Apple.

JR
0
Jolly