Free IPOD or Mini IPOD

I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but
I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so that i
can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using the below
link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled soon as you
get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5 friends to do
the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that simple. the
link is here to sign up:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=9939456

thanks for your help and yeah if this helps you get a free IPOD as
well then you cant beat free.
0
dhall13
10/5/2004 4:22:40 AM
comp.sys.mac.portables 3106 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

derek wrote:

> I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but

Gee, the poor guy must be really desperate to have to cross-post to all
those groups. Would you like fries with that?

0
BarryTone
10/5/2004 4:33:08 AM
dhall13@gmail.com (derek) wrote:
> I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but

You have been reported for spamming.
0
r5
10/5/2004 8:32:49 AM
"derek" <dhall13@gmail.com> wrote in message

 Spam report id 1257897098 sent to: groups-abuse @ google.com

It looks like you were even stupid enough to post using your real email
address.  Can your account at dhall13@gmail.com be used to hold 1GB of
spam?

--
Ian.

0
Ionizer
10/5/2004 9:19:00 AM
I was just walking down the street, when someone handed me a piece of
paper.  I thought it was something for a free meal at Popeye's
Chicken.  Instead, I found that on Tue, 05 Oct 2004 08:32:49 GMT, r5
<r5ahhj@r5ahhj.bounceme.net> wrote:

>dhall13@gmail.com (derek) wrote:
>> I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but
>
>You have been reported for spamming.

	At least twice.

Kent
--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
I was just walking down the street, when someone handed me a piece of
paper.  I thought it was something for a free meal at Popeye's
Chicken.  Instead, I found that on Tue, 5 Oct 2004 05:19:00 -0400,
"Ionizer" <me7@privacy.net> wrote:

>"derek" <dhall13@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> Spam report id 1257897098 sent to: groups-abuse @ google.com

	google won't do anything about it.  They have become very spam
friendly.

	The OP's IP (NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.110.120.253) is from
Earthlink.  They are, or at least have in the past, active in stopping
their users from spamming.  It might be worth sending a report to
Earthlink about the matter.

>It looks like you were even stupid enough to post using your real email
>address.  Can your account at dhall13@gmail.com be used to hold 1GB of
>spam?

	Most spam gets sent to a separate folder in gmail.  It gets
permanently deleted every 24 hours, so the levels tend to stay fairly
low.

Kent
--
When cryptography is outlawed,
bayl bhgynjf jvyy unir cevinpl.
0
Kent
10/5/2004 11:43:50 AM
dhall13@gmail.com (derek) wrote in

> I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but
> I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so that i
> can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using the below
> link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled soon as you
> get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5 friends to do
> the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that simple. the
> link is here to sign up:

How many times are you going to spam this bullshit??? You obviously haven't
gotten your ipod yet, so it's not working. Get a grip on reality and stop
spamming usenet with this 5 times a week.
0
Waffler
10/6/2004 7:21:41 AM
Kent Wills <compuelf@gmail.com> wrote in

> I was just walking down the street, when someone handed me a piece of
> paper.  I thought it was something for a free meal at Popeye's
> Chicken.  Instead, I found that on Tue, 05 Oct 2004 08:32:49 GMT, r5
> <r5ahhj@r5ahhj.bounceme.net> wrote:
>
>>dhall13@gmail.com (derek) wrote:
>>> I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already but
>>
>>You have been reported for spamming.
>
>      At least twice.
>
> Kent

Eight times by myself in the last two weeks.
0
Waffler
10/6/2004 7:22:12 AM
In news:Xns957A19477E0DAwaffler@216.168.3.44,
Waffler <waffler@yeayousuck.com> typed:
> dhall13@gmail.com (derek) wrote in
>
>> I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already
>> but I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so
>> that i can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using
>> the below link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled
>> soon as you get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5
>> friends to do the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that
>> simple. the link is here to sign up:
>
> How many times are you going to spam this bullshit??? You obviously
> haven't gotten your ipod yet, so it's not working. Get a grip on
> reality and stop spamming usenet with this 5 times a week.

What is really sad?

This person doesn't have any friends/family, that they can email their
referral.

Just like AllAdvatage, this is a MLM scheme.

JZ

0
JayZee
10/7/2004 5:16:03 AM
"JayZee" <Jayzee@respond.here> wrote in message news:<ni49d.163$6q2.16@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>...
> In news:Xns957A19477E0DAwaffler@216.168.3.44,
> Waffler <waffler@yeayousuck.com> typed:
> > dhall13@gmail.com (derek) wrote in
> >
> >> I know you have probably already seen this ad 2 or 3 times already
> >> but I only need 2 more people to sign up for the free ipod offer so
> >> that i can get my ipod free. Also you have to do is sign up using
> >> the below link, complete one of the offers ( that can be cancelled
> >> soon as you get credit for it like ancestry.com and finally get 5
> >> friends to do the same and now you get a free ipod as well. its that
> >> simple. the link is here to sign up:
> >
> > How many times are you going to spam this bullshit??? You obviously
> > haven't gotten your ipod yet, so it's not working. Get a grip on
> > reality and stop spamming usenet with this 5 times a week.
>
> What is really sad?
>
> This person doesn't have any friends/family, that they can email their
> referral.
>
> Just like AllAdvatage, this is a MLM scheme.
>
> JZ

Why do you care if this person passes info along? Does this bother you
that he/she may have though about this before you did and posted it,
so now you dont want to copy him?? you need to get a life and get over
it and get out of the newgroups you spend all your time in and find a
girlfriend to pass your time with and to the person who keeps posted
about the Popeye chicken what the hell is this about?? get a job and
buy something to eat instead of looking of a coupon for chicken.
0
fuq_101
10/8/2004 10:42:19 PM
I was just walking down the street, when someone handed me a piece of
paper.  I thought it was something for a free meal at Popeye's
Chicken.  Instead, I read that on 8 Oct 2004 15:42:19 -0700,
fuq_101@hotmail.com (fuq_Q) wrote:

>Why do you care if this person passes info along? Does this bother you
>that he/she may have though about this before you did and posted it,
>so now you dont want to copy him?? you need to get a life and get over
>it and get out of the newgroups you spend all your time in and find a
>girlfriend to pass your time with and to the person who keeps posted
>about the Popeye chicken what the hell is this about?? get a job and
>buy something to eat instead of looking of a coupon for chicken.

	I presume the chicken reference is to my posts.  If I'm in error,
I apologize.
	The Popeye's bit is in the attribution line.  It's meant to be
humorous.  You are only the second person to ever express a negative
comment about it.  Given the number of people who have read it, it
would seem your opinion, while valid, is in the extreme minority.
Most either like it, or don't care one way or the other.
	And for the record, I have a good job.  Teaching is not the
highest paying job, but it's very satisfying.  And my investments more
than make up for the lack of financial gain from my career.
	Also, no one has ever handed me a coupon for Popeye's.  Since I'm
a vegetarian (something I don't think you would have known unless
you've read alt.consumers.free-stuff for a while), I wouldn't eat at
Popeye's. This adds a *tiny* amount to the humor.

Kent
--
When the world ends, there'll be no more air.
That's why it's important to pollute the air now.  Before it's too
getfreeproducts@yahoo.com (Free Stuff) wrote:
> Skeptical?  Most people are.  Check out http://www.solarstop.net/freestuff for

Of course we are skeptical.  You are spamming and trying to rip
people off. Everyone knows (or are you the last one to find out)
about these Conga Line scams.  All these free ipod spam messages
are in violation of newsgroup charters and are being forwarded
with complaints to appropriate abuse admins.
0
r5