Dr Rachel RoXXX

 Dr Rachel RoXXX   http://t.co/23tmuJHt
0
Bryce
2/8/2013 11:34:26 AM
comp.sys.mac.printing 1394 articles. 0 followers. littlesister (1) is leader. Post Follow

Print server & Mac/PC printing
I have a Canon S820 that was originally correctly installed as a USB printer on my iMac running OS X. I added a print server to my home network so that I could share the printer between the iMac and several PCs. No problem with the PCs running Win98. When I try to connect to the Canon via the print server I have problems. Even though the proper printer drivers are loaded the printer does not show up in Print Center. When I choose "Other" from the Print Center list I am asked for the printer files, but I haven't the slightest idea about how to navigate to them on the ...

Print-Print versus Print-Preview-Print
Is there a difference between the following operations from any given program? Let's say Safari, because I often want to Preview to see how many pages there are before deciding to print. From Safari: File > Print --> print dialog > Print versus From Safari: File > Print --> print dialog then choose Preview --> Abode Reader view then print directly from Adobe using File > Print --> print dialog > Print It sounds like a waste of steps, but after I preview in Adobe Reader, I usually close the preview and go back and print directly from Safari. The outputs ...

MAC printing through Win 2000 Print Server question
Hi all, I have a Win2K print server with two Epson printers, a EpsonPhoto 2200 and a 2000p. I have printing services for MAC enabled and the printers are visible from the Printer Utility on tha MACs (OS X). When I add the printer, the MAC asks for a PPD file. As far as I know the Epsons are not Post Script printers, and choosing a generic PPD does not work. Has anyone come across this problem or have any suggestons on this? I am not a MAC person, but I know Windows pretty well. The MACs print to them without any problems if the printers are directly attached, but when printi...

Macs printing to Epson via Win2K as a Print Server.
I've got a Win2K box & am trying to utilize it as a Print Server. The scenerio is this: Macs & a PC as Work Stations feeding Epson Printers through the W2K box as a Print Server. I tried PCMacLan on the W2K and it seems that it (PCMacLan) will work IF you are throwing letter-sized files around, but I can't seem to get it setup for large Photo Images to a 24" printer. Has anybody made this work? The stumbling block seems to be the way PCMacLan see the printer, its Apple "PAP (?)" discription. What works as a Printserver? I can't buy a $ 1400.00...

Questions about printing, printing and printing
Hi everybody. A friend of mine give me two HP calculators he dont'use anymore: an HP-28S and an HP-17BII. Including my HP-49G+, now I have 3 HP calculators that are able to print (on a "grand total" of 6 HP calculators). I would like to print something but I don't want to spend too much (my wife can't understand). Now the questions: 1. Are some printers out there compatible with the 3 calcs? 2. Do you know if is there a IR printer server that can be connected to an external printer (USB, parallel, RS232, etc.). 3. Do know if is possibile to use a PC as a printer...

How to set up printing to a mac that has a usb printer shared from another mac
I have 2 macs running os X. One of the MACs has a USB Printer (lexmark c500) connected and configured. I can print using the computer that it is connected to it. I have set up the printer as a shared printer and enabled print sharing in the firewall section. I want to set up the other mac to print to the printer connected to the other mac. I go into the system preferences under print & fax and set up a printer. I can't see the printer connected to the other computer. I selected Rondevous, USB and IP printing and all search but do not find the printer. I am new to macs so ple...

Mac to mac

To Mac or not to Mac?

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

When is a Mac not a Mac?

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

To print or not to print
What is a symptom of, when a print statement, inserted into a program as a diagnostic, removes an error? -- Dieter Britz (dieterbritz<at>yahoo.com) Dieter Britz wrote: > What is a symptom of, when a print statement, inserted into a program > as a diagnostic, removes an error? Array bound violation is the most likely. Some additional memory space is allocated for the purpose of the print statement, and the array then overflows into that space without any visible effect. Dieter Britz <dieterbritz@yahoo.com> wrote: > What is a symptom of, when a print sta...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Web resources about - Dr Rachel RoXXX - comp.sys.mac.printing

Rachel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... wives as well as the mother of Joseph and Benjamin who helped father the twelve tribes of Israel (along with their brothers). The name "Rachel" ...

Rachel Comey - Home
Shop online at RachelComey.com. View latest collections, runway and site exclusives. Browse a comprehensive selection of Rachel Comey clothing, ...

Rachel Cooks Thai
Welcome and Sawadee Ka! My name is Rachel and I love Thai food! So does my Thai boyfriend... Join me as I learn how to cook food from his homeland, ...

Rachel Hinman: Home
June 25, 2012 The Mobile Frontier is Published! After months of toiling away, this little guy is finally out and in the world. It feels great! ...

Official Website of Supermodel & Actress Rachel Hunter
Official website of Supermodel & Actress Rachel Hunter, Celebrity Circus, Dancing with the Stars, Lola by Rachel Hunter swim wear, Demeter jewelry, ...

Rachel Kramer Bussel - Home
"Brainy beauties like Rachel Kramer Busseldon't come along every day, especially ones who have their own Village Voice column, a fabulous and ...

Rachel Martin Design - A Sustainable + Socially Responsible Design Studio
Rachel Martin Design A Sustainable + Socially Responsible Design Studio About The Studio Rachel Martin Clients Sustainability Affiliations Work ...

Rachel Nabors
Rachel Nabors, cartoonist turned front-end developer.

Rachel Phan & Her Moon - Chibi Rachel over a Cup of Matcha Latte
Hi there, I'm Rachel, a perfectionist who likes to think that the Moon is there even if I am not looking at it. I'm also a fanatic for everything ...

Rachel Rabbit White - Public Discourse on Private Matters
Public Discourse on Private Matters Rachel R White is a journalist and writer who has written hundreds of original pieces for Cosmopolitan, NYMag.com, ...