I have a Canon PIXMA ip4000 printer attached via USB to my PC. My Mac can
see it and add it but it cannot load the right driver. I installed the
printer on the Mac as well then re connected it to the PC hoping that after
the Mac would be able to locate or display the proper Canon driver. Any idea
how to get the correct driver assigned to this shared printer?

Thanks,

Om

Mac- G4/450 w 512MB RAM
10.3.8, Canon driver 2.6.0
PC- Win2K Pro- printer shared
Both machines network flawlessly together

0
Om_Audio
3/25/2005 9:29:13 PM
comp.sys.mac.printing 1394 articles. 0 followers. littlesister (1) is leader. Post Follow