bluetooth programming

Does anyone here do any type of development for Bluetooth hardware? If so I'm really interested in learning more about it. If you have any websites or any good books that I can read on the subject I'm all ears.

Right now my knowledge is pretty slim, so I'm looking for a good starting point. Your input is much appreciated.

Thanks,
0
rene
7/10/2012 6:32:11 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

No Mac Help in Mac Help?
When I go to Mac Help in Finder (latest version of OSX Tiger) I get nothing. The window pops up but it's blank. Click on the little house and the initial screen fills in but nothing beyond that. I had a simiar problem with Safari help some time back and someone suggested I remove a folder from Library/Caches, (com.apple.helpui or something similar) and that did the trick for Safari's help. I honestly don't recall if I've ever had the Mac Help or I've just never used it since this machine. The problem happens on or offline so I'm not sure where the Mac Help file re...

Help please burning a IMG file of a MAC program on a PC for a MAC user
Hi all, I have an IMG file and I don't know what program created it although I do know that it is an image file of a MAC program. My question is, Is there a way that I can use my PC to burn this image file to a MAC usable state for a friend so that I can give him the CD and he can install the program on his MAC? If so could you please provide step by step "idiot proof" instructions for me? Any help will be very much appreciated. I have the following: Plextor 48/24/48A CD-RW and Nero, Adaptec Easy CD creator 6, Clone CD and WinISO. Can it be done with these or do I need ...

Help! iSync mac to mac

Please help w/burning a IMG file of a MAC program with a PC for a MAC user
Hi all, I have an IMG file and I don't know what program created it although I do know that it is an image file of a MAC program. My question is, Is there a way that I can use my PC to burn this image file to a MAC usable state for a friend so that I can give him the CD and he can install the program on his MAC? If so could you please provide step by step "idiot proof" instructions for me? Any help will be very much appreciated. I have the following: Plextor 48/24/48A CD-RW and Nero, Adaptec Easy CD creator 6, Clone CD and WinISO. Can it be done with these or do I need something ...

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

Old Mac Programming from "Mac Programming for Dummies"
Here is the program I was trying to build, the first in the book: main() { WindowPtr TheWindow; InitGraf( &thePort ); InitFonts(); InitWindows(); TheWindow = GetNewWindow ( 128, 0L, (WindowPtr)-1L ); Setport( TheWindow ); MoveTo( 30, 50 ); DrawString( "\pHello, World!" ); while ( !Button() ) ; } This program seems to be written for Think C 6.0 & 7.0. I don't have that so I have been trying to hack my way through MPW 3.5. By the Way, If anyone ...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie        zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Help! I've Been Forced To Use A Mac, Online Help for Mac?
http://www.suggestafix.com/index.php?showtopic=33751 Help! I've Been Forced To Use A Mac, Online Help for Mac? Aug 29 2009, 12:23 PM Post #1 Group: Star Member Posts: 297 Joined: 31-May 06 Member No.: 14,025 Today, for a hopefully brief period of time, I'm being forced to use a Mac. Since these machines are incomprehensible, I need a simple piece of information*. I know this is heresy, but . . er . . is there anywhere on the Net where peeps answer questions without offering them the choice of (1) $15 (2) $25 or (3) $50 for the answer. ~ beau (but don't tell anyone I asked...

Program for Mac that helps organizations and productivity?
With using Entourage is there any other program that helps organization and productivity? I would prefer something that links through iCal, so my tasks list can be viewed on several computers (work/home). I prefer not using a "giant" program to manage these task, but also avoiding a widget. I would like to be able to use my doc bar.. add to the list (and remove from the list) ? It sounds pretty simple to me, but I can't find a program like it. Any help is greatly appreciated... Thanks In article <1158464618.187869.124230@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>, "eyedream"...

Help with mini mac program instalation.
Hello, My sister just bought a mini-mac (intell duo) and I am trying to help her getting it setup for email/browers etc. I don't know anything about macs and neither does she. The problem is installing new software. The machine arrived thursday night and I went ahead and installed thunderbird email client, since I know it's netscape/pc version well. We left the machine and did not touch it again till last night (Sat.). I noticed that thunderbird had disappeared. I went ahead and installed it again and downloaded firefox as well. I configured her email and it worked like it should. Fi...

Where to look for help (confessions of a mac/unix programmer)
I need a tutorial... I'm a mac/unix guy looking into programming windows for the first time. I have the Petzold book. I've downloaded tools from MS, in the form of Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows XP SP2 (i'm using sp2) Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit I've edited environment variables (PATH, INCLUDE, and LIB)in the C++ Toolkit file vcvars32.bat to point at the appropriate directories in the SDK. Now, I start a shell using "Visual C++ Toolkit Command Prompt", and use cl to compile my simple file (which contains the first Petzold example). First,...

MAC RS232 / USB programmer help needed
Hi, I'd like to colaborate with a MAC programmer to port an application I'm writting onto a MAC platform. The application's engine is all ANSI C and the GUI is in QT, so those parts should work fine on Windows, Linux and Mac. However, the program needs to interface with the serial ports (RS232 and USB). I'm a linux guy myself, and even though MAC looks to be based on freeBSD, I dont feel confidant to write that part of code myself (that and the fact I dont own a Mac). The interface code is very simple and would consist of 3 API's. A setup API, "get...

help! help!! help!!!
x=[0 1 10] p=[100 80] how can I get A A=[3x(1) 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0; 2x(1) x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0; 3x(2) 2x(2) x(2) 1 -3x(2) -2x(2) -x(2) -1; 2x(2) x(2) 1 0 -2x(2) -x(2) -1 0; p(1)x(1) p(1) 0 0 -p(2)x(2) -p(2) 0 0; p(1) 0 0 0 -p(2) 0 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(2)x(3) -p(2) 0 0; 0 0 0 0 -p(3) 0 0 0; ] In article <fkus3t$11h$1@fred.mathworks.com>, Jim lei <redlightlike@mathworks.com> wrote: >x=[0 1 10] >p=[100 80] >how can I get ...

Programmers, Programmers, Programmers, ...
As Steve Balmer correctly stated, while making his monkey dance, it is applications and hence programmers that make a platform. The fact though is that if you want to do professional programming, then Linux is the platform for you. I know that this statement will get the heckels up on a lot of trolls in C.O.L.A, but I have a recent experience that proves this. I am currently working for a Windows only house producing a system that receives and transmits around 1000 telegrams per second in each direction on a UDP socket, translates them into a different format and creates a log entry for each ...

Converting an IBM program to Mac, help please
My husband and I wrote a little program (94Kb) in Windows Visual Basic and donated it to the NeedleBar site, the best on the Net for antique sewing machine collectors. It consists of the .exe file where a sewing maker is chosen and a serial number is entered and a text file (scrambled for security's sake) containing makers' names, locations, mfg. dates with corresponding serial numbers. After clicking on "Find It" box, it shows the manufacturing date and location for the machine. It appears at http://www.needlebar.com/dates/index.html. The program has been very popu...

help! help!! help!!! me
hello if x=linspace(1,100,n); p=linspace(100,80,n-1); how can I get A A=[ x(1) 1 0 0 0 0 0 0...0 0; x(2) 1 -x(2) -1 0 0 0 0...0 0; p(1) 0 -p(2) 0 0 0 0 0...0 0; 0 0 x(3) 1 -x(3) -1 0 0...0 0; 0 0 p(2) 0 -p(3) 0 0 0...0 0; 0 0 0 0 x(4) 1 -x(4) -1...0 0; 0 0 0 0 p(3) 0 -p(4) 0...0 0; ....................................... 0 0 0 0 0 0...x(i) 1 -x(i) -1...0 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0...p(i-1) 0 -p(i-1) 0 ...0 0; ......................................... 0 0 0 0 0 0....x(n-1) 1 -x(n-1) -1; 0 0 0 0 0 0....p(n-2) 0 -p(n-1) 0; 0 0 0 0 0 0.... 0 0 p(n-1) 0; ] "Jim lei" <redlightlike@mathworks.c...

Wanting to help with the programming, but not an actual programmer...yet
Hi I have been keen to get involved with programming for a while and have dabbled here and there as part of college tasks etc, but I have never had the incentive to 'keep it up' - so to speak! Being a Linux user, I have been looking for something to get me started in programming on a more serious level where my efforts would equally be appreciated. Then, having used and read about Wine quite a bit, I wondered about whether I could get involved in the Wine project. I have read http://www.winehq.org/site/contributing and note that it says that you don't have to be a C ...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

help with running programs from my program
I want to run a program from the program im writing. For example when my program is running I want it to open up an internet explorer window. I have been searching and found that there is a RUN command, it won't run with any library that I know. so what i am asking for is a way to call other programs, or the header file nescarrary to use the RUN command. I'm sort of new at this could you show me the syntax for "calling ShellExecute." salerno.david@gmail.com wrote: > I want to run a program from the program im writing. For example when > my program ...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

Help Help Help
Q1 I want to know how to show the 8 bit planes of the image?? Q2 And also find edges of image by showing both edge magnitude and direction?? ...

HELP HELP HELP...
Hi everybody there. I have created a GUI in MATLAB's guide application. In the GUI I am appearing on the screen a frame from a camera by pushing a button. My problem that sometimes the application works fine, but some others something is going wrong and I get the following error message: ??? Assignment has more non-singleton rhs dimensions than non-singleton subscripts Error in ==> LEDsFinal>txtGrabFrame_Callback at 164 A(width, i, Blue) = abs(fread(portCMU, 1, 'uint8'))/255; What does the error message mean? What seems to be the problem? How can I overco...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

My first SYS-RPL program
Hi, I'm beginner in SYSRPL and have a problem with the following simple program on the 50g :: DUP %* SWAPDUP %* %+ %SQRT; I give one, eg 2:5, 1:6 then I get the absurd result 993646.325695. Even the multiplication of 6 * 6 is garbage. am grateful for any help Greetings Klaus Sounds like you have integers on the stack when your program requires reals. Approx Mode should work. You may want to look into argument checking (Chapter 29 in "Programming in System RPL") to ensure the correct number and type of argument(s) exists. Jacob On 30/10/2010 8:54 AM, Klaus wrote: > Hi...

Web resources about - bluetooth programming - comp.sys.mac.programmer.help

Mercury (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.07.2 (August 3, 2012 ; 2 months ago ( 2012-08-03 ) ) Mercury is a functional logic programming language geared towards real-world applications. ...

Programming Note/Self Aggrandizement — Vulcan/Planet Nine Edition
Hey, all: if you’ve got a moment this afternoon, I’ll be talking with Ira Flatow on Science Friday about The Hunt for Vulcan in the context of ...

The sheer volume and quality of Netflix’s original programming is unprecedented
... on its laurels, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings said in an earnings press release that Netflix plans to launch at least 600 hours of original programming ...

Fox News' debate counter-programming #misogynyfest
Fox News' debate counter-programming by digby During last night's debate, the question of women in the military came up and several of the candidates ...

The Future of Programming
I learned how to program on this Apple II over 30 years ago. Over that time period – as a first approximation – programming has stayed the same. ...

CBS, Australia’s Stan Pact For Showtime Programming In Latest Offshore Deal
A week after it announced a pan-European deal with Sky, CBS Corp has pacted with Australian streaming service, Stan , to bring Showtime programming ...

Mob Programming
I came across the idea of mob programming on an Elixir podcast, Elixir Fountain . Its pair programming on steroids, where you sit together and ...

Amazon's Audible stocks up on original radio programming
Amazon really wants you to listen to its podcast and audio-book service, Audible. And it's hoping to win you over by grabbing comedians like ...

OpenMarket Launches Global SMS Programming Interface
With Automatic Originator Selection, OpenMarket will automatically select the correct messaging originator per the destination address.

SallyAnn Salsano: The Reigning Queen Of Producing Reality TV On Creating Standout Programming
Having created 'Jersey Shore,' 'Party Down South' and 'A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila,' SallyAnn Salsano explains how to bring iconic unscripted ...