Debugging in XCode 2.4 (Mac OS X 10.4)

OS: Mac OS X 10.4.8 / XCode 2.4

Hello

I try to debug a QuarkXTension. Every time I want to start the debugging I
get the message "QuarkXpress 7.0 exited with status (10). The debugger is
still running. Use 'Restart' to debug again.".

I have defined QuarkXPress 7.0 as an executable and it starts when I run it
without the debugger. But with the debugger I get the message above.

Do you have an idea what this error message means?
A problem with the path? Source files which aren't found?
A "symbol file" (or something like that) who isn't found?
Maybe I have no debug informations in my XTension?
Maybe a problem because QuarkXPress 7.0 doesn't contain no debug
information?

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Hans St�ssel

0
Hans
12/21/2006 8:33:35 AM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow