Dynamic generation of xcconfig file in xcode 4

I want to dynamically set the build settings, specifically the header searc=
h paths, for a target. I intend to do so by adding a target which generates=
 an xcconfig file that includes the search paths. I run this target first, =
followed by the target that actually uses the search paths and tries to obt=
ain the by referencing the xcconfig file. This approach is not working. The=
 xcconfig file is generated, but the build settings are not reloaded. Is th=
is expected? Is it even possible to achieve what I am trying to do?

Thanks,
Pankaj
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

Mac file dialog extensions [2.8.1, Mac OS-X, xCode 2.4.1]
------_=_NextPart_001_01C755D2.E5708505 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Looking at the code in Mac/Carbon/FileDlg.cpp, at NavEventProc, in response to the kNavCBPopupMenuSelect event, I noticed that the code takes the LAST extension from the filter and attaches it to the file. I find this a bit strange, and I would expect the FIRST extension of each file type to be the most dominant one, so that it's used as the default extension if none is supplied. Is there any reason for using the last extension (o...

RE: Mac file dialog extensions [2.8.1, Mac OS-X, xCode 2.4.1]
OK, I will fix this, and send a patch. > -----Original Message----- > From: Vadim Zeitlin [mailto:vadim@wxwindows.org] > Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 11:38 PM > To: wx-users@lists.wxwidgets.org > Subject: Re: Mac file dialog extensions [2.8.1, Mac OS-X, xCode 2.4.1] >=20 > On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:11:23 +0200 Yaron Tadmor <YaronT@HumanEyes.com> > wrote: >=20 > YT> Looking at the code in Mac/Carbon/FileDlg.cpp, at NavEventProc, in > YT> response to the kNavCBPopupMenuSelect event, I noticed that the code > YT> takes the LAST extens...

Copying files om Mac OS... please Help! XCode!
I'm trying to copy file on the same volume, File is a shared library; in the source directory it's size 16 Kbytes. After copying it's size 6 KB, and it has type Excel file!!! ))) And it's doesn't work! Procedure: OSStatus DoStupidCopy(char *pszSrcPath, char *pszDestDir) { static const int iBufSize= 4*4096; char pBuf[iBufSize]; FILE* fSource = fopen(pszSrcPath,"rb"); if (!fSource) return 1;//throw "Can't open file"; FILE* fTarget = fopen(pszDestDir,"wb"); if (!fTarget) return 1;//throw "Can't write ...

No Mac Help in Mac Help?
When I go to Mac Help in Finder (latest version of OSX Tiger) I get nothing. The window pops up but it's blank. Click on the little house and the initial screen fills in but nothing beyond that. I had a simiar problem with Safari help some time back and someone suggested I remove a folder from Library/Caches, (com.apple.helpui or something similar) and that did the trick for Safari's help. I honestly don't recall if I've ever had the Mac Help or I've just never used it since this machine. The problem happens on or offline so I'm not sure where the Mac Help file re...

gnuplot 4.4.0 and 4.5cvs generates invalid SVG files
Dear developers, SVG files generated by either gnuplot 4.4.0 or 4.5cvs cannot pass as valid SVG at the W3's online validator tool (http://validator.w3.org/ check). Take the following example: set term svg set out "fail.svg" plot x set out Uploading the generated file will result in the error message: "Line 81, Column 26: required attribute "xlink:href" not specified <a xlink:title=3D"Plot #1"> The attribute given above is required for an element that you've used, but you have omitted it." The same commands, pr...

J2RE1.4.2_07 Generate Error Log File message..... Anyone pls help???
I am using Windows XP SP2 with 512 memory and Celeron 2 GHz processor. Currently I am create a Point of Sales system using java program and it can run smoothly and successfully. Note that my Point of Sales system support 2 language its English and Chinese language. However I encounter problem that I totally don't know what is the cause of this problem. When I am running my java program and when i do payment for transaction, the java runtime generate the error message log file in my program folder and the program totally hang there. Mostly the hang case happens when its in heavy transactio...

Quark 4 Mac Number of files in File List
Is there a hack or extension that allows more than ten in the File Open list? -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

[Mac/Xcode/SWIG] OT: SWIG w/ Xcode
Anyone here using SWIG w/ Xcode? Any shareable xcodeproject files I can study to see how it's done? Thanks! DG --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org ...

file.exe file generation from file.m file
How to generate application (*.exe) file from *.m file, which has lots of graphics. Program was written for image watermarking by using image processing toolbox. I want to send this program some where else but with out sowing the program codes. By this *.exe no need to use matlab6.5 platform. Also tell me How to generate *.p file from *.m file Which is hide the code to user but for run this program need matlab6.5 Please give me some idea about it. it is very urgent for me. I will be very great full to you "Biswajit Kar" <hibiswajitkar@rediffmail.com> wrote in message ne...

Debugging in XCode 2.4 (Mac OS X 10.4)
OS: Mac OS X 10.4.8 / XCode 2.4 Hello I try to debug a QuarkXTension. Every time I want to start the debugging I get the message "QuarkXpress 7.0 exited with status (10). The debugger is still running. Use 'Restart' to debug again.". I have defined QuarkXPress 7.0 as an executable and it starts when I run it without the debugger. But with the debugger I get the message above. Do you have an idea what this error message means? A problem with the path? Source files which aren't found? A "symbol file" (or something like that) who isn't found? ...

MAC Help Requested! � Mac & ISO files?�
Does anyone know of any Mac software, 9.X or OSX, that can handle ISO segmented files? Thanks In article <bob-0012AF.22044402042004@news1.mts.net>, - <bob@bob.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of any Mac software, 9.X or OSX, that can handle ISO > segmented files? > > Thanks What application creates them? There's nothing on MacOS X that uses ISO files. -- DeeDee, don't press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee... - <bob@bob.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of any Mac software, 9.X or OSX, that can handle ISO > segmented files? Do you mean...

Generate help files
Hi, how can I generate the help files(in HTML, CHM, etc) using the last CVS files? I went in the Docs dir, but there doesn't exist nothing about this. Thanks!! Max --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org ...

Help with File #4
I need help with this file copying File name and size is know. Program should recognize that this file has started to be copied (record time at this event) on to the given folder. And also recognize (record time at this event) that the file copy has been done or completed. On 27 Dec 2005 08:58:13 -0800 john_chen_5@yahoo.com wrote: > I need help with this file copying We saw this post the FIRST TWO times. -- remove MYSHOES to email ...

Re: Generating multiple pdf files with generated names using ods #4
Yes - wrap the ods in a macro and loop through all the obs to output. Its not particularly quick... Try something like:- %global sourcecnt; proc sql; select count(*) into :sourcecnt from source; quit; %macro report_loop(); %global counter; %let counter = 0; %doagain:; %let counter = %eval(&counter + 1); <ods code and datastep...> %if &counter.<&payeecnt %then %goto doagain; %mend; %report_loop(); On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:43:35 -0400, Mads Christensen <mc@MAXBANK.DK> wrote: >Hi Carl, > >Gerhard is right - the solution to you problem is making a macro...

Web resources about - Dynamic generation of xcconfig file in xcode 4 - comp.sys.mac.programmer.help

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Star Trek: The Next Generation (often abbreviated to TNG ) is an American science fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry as part ...

Big spending Chinese football clubs could weaken next generation of Socceroos
&quot;Australian players have won the lottery&quot; but is there a hidden cost to signing with the new cashed-up giants of China?

Reds usher in new generation
Queensland coach Richard Graham names 10 debutants for trial against Crusaders.

Reds usher in new generation
Queensland coach Richard Graham names 10 debutants for trial against Crusaders.

Run Lead-Generation Ads on Facebook Early in the Week
Brands using Facebook for lead-generation campaigns would be wise to strike often early in the week. Digital advertising automation software ...

eHosting DataFort to provide next generation data centre services with its Cisco Application-Centric ...
Al-Bawaba eHosting DataFort to provide next generation data centre services with its Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure ... Al-Bawaba ...

Scion was Toyota's lost generation
Filed under: Hirings/Firings/Layoffs , Scion , Toyota We analyze the week's events with a focus on the closing of Scion.

Bromium launches next generation endpoint protection
... drives. "The introduction of Bromium Advanced Endpoint Security marks a strategic step forward for our company and sets the bar for next-generation ...

"Worried that a shortage of male teachers has produced a generation of timid, self-centered and effeminate ...
"... Chinese educators are working to reinforce traditional gender roles and values in the classroom." Lin Wei, 27, one of a handful of male ...

Can Hillary Clinton overcome her generation gap among women?
Younger women so far have been "feeling the Bern" in big numbers