Setting CMAKE search path?

I've done this before, I just can not recall what I did.

Running the cmake application (GUI, not command line).  I need cmake to
include /opt/local/bin in the search path.  In this instance, the make
file is running FindBISON, but there are other dependencies that I will
come to once I get past this one.

My search path for the shell does include /opt/local/bin, which is
where Mac Ports puts the version of Bison that I need.

Last time I did this, I also needed to adjust Xcode to use /opt as
well.  My recollection on that was that I altered the package.

Any clues would be appreciated.

--
John Holt

0
John
6/29/2012 4:33:55 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.help 4653 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

No Mac Help in Mac Help?
When I go to Mac Help in Finder (latest version of OSX Tiger) I get nothing. The window pops up but it's blank. Click on the little house and the initial screen fills in but nothing beyond that. I had a simiar problem with Safari help some time back and someone suggested I remove a folder from Library/Caches, (com.apple.helpui or something similar) and that did the trick for Safari's help. I honestly don't recall if I've ever had the Mac Help or I've just never used it since this machine. The problem happens on or offline so I'm not sure where the Mac Help file re...

need general help with setting paths & man paths for apps
Hello, basically what I know so far (which is limited ) is that I put in the path to installed apps in my path through editing the /etc/default/login script. also when i installed gcc I added the installed app to my path, but after compiling there was a share folder and a man folder, I take it the man folder consists of the man pages so how do I add them to my path as in the man path also when installing apps I noticed some references to enviroment variables such as LD_LIBRARY_PATH.... How do I set these variables to there corresponding applications (permanantly). Any advice on the enviromen...

Where is sys.path set?
I can't remember where/how sys.path is set (aside from the automatically loaded site.py) and i get a strange entry in it. Can anyone remind me where/how to control sys.path on a Win32 machine (i'm running XP on the one where the issue arises). I can't figure out why the 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\python23.zip' entry is inside sys.path. That file/dir does not exist on the disk. Could a failing (crashing) Pythonwin installation caused that? Here is what I have: [Shell buffer started: python] Python 2.3 (#46, Jul 29 2003, 18:54:32) [MSC v.1200 32 bit (Intel)] on win32 Ty...

Help! iSync mac to mac

Help Help Help Help Help
please,help us . we have a seious problem, we are designing a radio controlled car that is guided by the PC, to send the data wireless between the PC and the Car and vice versa. we use 2 transmitter/reciever circuits from 2 seperate radio controlled car each running with a different frequency (27 MHz & 40 MHz)and modify the functionality of each to do the disered work. but on mounting a transmitter(40MHz) and reciever(27MHz) on the car, and attach another transmitter(27MHz) and reciever(40MHz) to the PC; we found that on sending signals from the car to the PC on the transmitter & rec...

wxMac help on open file dialog to set into List mode (path: /.../myapp.app/Contents/MacOS/Setting )
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6D8FF.13861A3B Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, =20 Since I have put setting folder under app bundle, I run into a problem At opening a file under the path /.../myapp.app/Contents/MacOS/Setting/. =20 If Finder is set to Column, the Finder window will not show the path under the app Bundle further. i.e., the window is not showing any thing under the bundle. =20 If Finder is set to List, the Setting folder shows. =20 =20 How can I set file dialog window to sh...

RE: wxMac help on open file dialog to set into List mode (path: /.../myapp.app/Contents/MacOS/Setting )
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6D958.76F842AE Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi =20 I think it is the user that decides how they want the dialog do look like. I'm not aware of any flag to force list mode. =20 What might solve the problem is to add kNavAllowOpenPackages flag in NavDialogCreatopOptions.optionFlags. This should allow to navigate into the packages. Of course this isn't something we want the user to do usually, as for them the bundle should appear just as the app. =20 Best, =20 Stefan __...

Need Help for Set Path
Hello... i have problem with setting path... I set path then i faced this error | MATLAB cannot save changes to the path. The path file, pathdef.m, might be read-only or might be in a directory for which you do not have write access. You can save pathdef.m to a different location. In order for MATLAB to use that pathdef.m in future sessions, you need to save it in your MATLAB startup directory (the direcotry from which you start MATLAB). Would you like to save pathdef.m to another location? | So I click yes and save in in the start up directory and it just sends me the same ...

How to set bibtex searching path?
Hello, all. An error "I couldn't open database file filename.bib.." appears when I run the bibtex. It seems that the bibtex cann't find the bib file located in my personal path. I know a litte that the personal bib files path can be added to the bibtex searching path by "setenv BIBINPUTS ...". But I'd like to put the bib files in the subdirectory of the main.tex file(I am not sure whether it is a good habit or not). For example, in the current directory there is a main.tex file which includes the chapter files(chapn.tex, located in ~/body), and each chapter file...

Location of Search Path Settings
Dear Newsgroup We recently upgraded to MatLab R14 on Windows XP. One of our users had customized his Search Path under MatLab R13 and now those changes are gone. He still has other individual settings such as that listed under Current Directory and Command History. We are wondering where individiual user's Search Path is kept and whether or not his Search Path customizations can be restored. Thanks, Tom ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tom Kinter tmk@mayo.edu 507-284-4981 Mayo Foundation Rochester MN 55905 USA http://www.mayo.edu/ultrasound ...

Setting function search paths
I downloaded matlab code from 2 different sources and put them in 2 folders folderA and folderB. I used addpath to include both folderA and folderB in my current project. I realized that both these folders have a function named 'gaussian.m'. So based on the order in which I add the folders, the results are very different since different copies of gaussian.m are accessed. Is there an unambiguous way of making all functions in folderA access the 'gaussian.m' in folderA and likewise with regards to folderB? Note: when I am calling a function in folderA or folderB, my workspa...

help!help!help!help!
I am a student.I am going to make a simulation of a robot (FANUC Robot M-16iB) under the matlab\simulink environment . It is a normal 6DOF robot.I want to realize any angle and any speed (under the max speed) and any position and orientation control. As I just starting to do this new field,I have no experience about it. Can you give me some simulation demo or examples for 6DOF robot? I am very eager to get these.Please write back to me as soon as possible,thank you! Sincerely, Connie        zhanglijuan920@sohu.c...

Help! I've Been Forced To Use A Mac, Online Help for Mac?
http://www.suggestafix.com/index.php?showtopic=33751 Help! I've Been Forced To Use A Mac, Online Help for Mac? Aug 29 2009, 12:23 PM Post #1 Group: Star Member Posts: 297 Joined: 31-May 06 Member No.: 14,025 Today, for a hopefully brief period of time, I'm being forced to use a Mac. Since these machines are incomprehensible, I need a simple piece of information*. I know this is heresy, but . . er . . is there anywhere on the Net where peeps answer questions without offering them the choice of (1) $15 (2) $25 or (3) $50 for the answer. ~ beau (but don't tell anyone I asked...

set path issue (Mac/R2009a)
Hi, Ever since I have installed MATLAB R2009aSV on my Mac (Leopard Version 8) a year ago, I never had any issues with this release. However, yesterday suddenly, MATLAB starts up with the default path with the root as the working directory. I have tried several times to re-add all the toolboxes, I am using, including the default working directory (i.e., ~/home directory/Matlab/), but in vain. I have even tried to use the rehash-command, but no result. MATLAB still starts up with the default path and root as working directory. Does anybody have a clue what is going wrong here? Many t...

Help on searching large sets of data
I am reaching out to get some help/ideas about our current search implementation. We are currently using Ferret as our search engine and its not keeping up with our needs... we are quite needy ;). We have about 5m+ documents that total around 8-10gb of data and indexing can take up to a half a day which is obviously not where we want to be. I've been looking into Solr and Sphinx and I'm am wondering if anyone would have any thoughts to which would be suite our needs. What are the pros/cons of each? Another search related question I have is how would one go about classif...

Search paths not working. Help needed.
I've imported a project from Codewarrior to XCode. One header file has the following; #include <kfbxio/kfbxio.h> This line is in fbxsdk.h which I include in my source file thusly: #include <fbxsdk.h> When I first imported the project and set up a prefix header, the source file couldn't find fbxsdk.h which is odd since the search path was in the original Codewarrior project. Okay, so I add a search path to the FBX include directory and make it recursive since there are several sub-directories once of which is kfbxio which is where kfbxio.h sits. Xcode ...

Need help setting cookie path
Does anyone know how to set the path in the script below so that the cookie is accessible to all directories? TIA <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript"> <!-- Begin var expDays = 30; var exp = new Date(); exp.setTime(exp.getTime() + (expDays*24*60*60*1000)); function newCookie(){ xName = document.form.one.value; SetCookie ('xName', xName, exp); xPrice = document.form.two.value; SetCookie ('xPrice', xPrice, exp); } function SetCookie (name, value) { var argv = SetCookie.arguments; var argc = SetCookie.arguments.length; var expires = (argc > 2) ? argv[2] : null; ...

HELP-HELP-HELP!!!!!!!!!!
On this site par example: http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to see this a new window opens and i see a icon with ared cross in it. also on sites with games i see this... What is my problem? I have winXP-Pro firewall is out and sec. is on low..... twan1@home.nl (Twan) writes: > On this site par example: > http://communications.siemens.com/cds/frontdoor/0,2241,nl_nl_0_27443_rArNrNrNrN,00.html > u have a 3d animation, like many other sites...but if i want to...

Help Help Help
Hello, I am a reluctant user of the website ntsearch.com. I accidentally download a Java program called "dict" from an ebook website to my XP and now every English words that I read from my computer has got a link with your web. I found it very frustrating when I noticed all the chinese characters I read from the web now become loads of question marks. I think it has a link with the program that I accidentally downloaded from that ebook website. How can I remove the so called "dict" program and other Java Scripts from my computer? This is very urgent and please answer my ...

A good search/help/sample/tutorial app like or similiar to office xp search/help?
My question is for the software, IDE and programming in general. Is there an add-in or a program that is similiar to the search bar function in the Office Xp software where you type in any question/search term on using the software or formatting or programming and it will display search results with answers, samples and simple tutorials. I was working on Excel and wanted examples of programming the cell and the search function and the help content GUI was very VERY helpful. If I have that similiar offering for my programming, then it would Really save my day. Is there someth...

Help!! Help!! Help!!
I wish to vectorize the following code: s = tf('s'); W = logspace(-1,2,50); COMBINATION = combn(W, 2); K = cell(length(COMBINATION), 1); K0 = 1 + (1/(2*s)) + 0.5*s/(0.2*s + 1); % PID controller to be approximated as PI gapValue = zeros(length(COMBINATION), 1); for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) K{i} = (COMBINATION(i,1)*(1 + (1/(COMBINATION(i,2)*s)))); % PI controller end for i = 1:length(COMBINATION) gapValue(i,1) = gapmetric(K0, K{i}); end where K0 is the Nominal transfer function and K is a cell array including transfer functions whose gap metric from K0 are...

HELP! HELP! HELP
I hope someone out there can solve my mysterious problem. I have tried everything imaginable, even paid $35 to Microsoft to help me, but they were not able to figure out this problem: Here is the problem: I recently created a new database in Access 2002. I took data from an > access 97 database converted one of the tables to access 2002 and then > imported it into a new table in access 2002. but for some strange > reason, every once in a while the data changes to Japanese characters, > it only happens once in a while, but once it happens that record is > lost. i have tried...

HELP setting up Mac & PC emulations
It's been a long time since I've done this and may need your guidance and recommendations. I just installed a 150GB drive in my A1200T. The system has a 50MHz 68060 with 256MB, SCSI-II & Ethernet. I want to install Fusion 68k with the latest version of the MacOS (68k), I think that's 8.x. I also want to install Windoze95 with PCTask4. I know that it's VERY slow but it does work, I did it once before on my A3KT/060. Firstly, is there anything special I need to do when setting up the harddrive partitions? What filesystem should be installed? I want to us...

Setting search paths inside a function (plpgsql)
Dear peoples, I've got a problem which seemed to be neatly solved by the use of schemas, = and in fact it mostly works, but I have tried to go one step too far, perha= ps. Rather than have the application do SET search_path TO f12057; SELECT * FROM parcel-owners WHERE ... ; SET search_path TO public; I thought I'd have a single function in the public schema which they call: select * from fips_name_srch('12057','white'); and in the function I do: env_str :=3D ''SET search_path TO f'' || p_fips || '',public''; EXEC...

Web resources about - Setting CMAKE search path? - comp.sys.mac.programmer.help

Help:Contents/Account settings and maintenance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mode setting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mode setting can be done in kernel space ( Kernel Mode Setting or KMS) or in user space ( User-space Mode Setting , UMS). Doing mode setting ...

5 Facebook Privacy Settings You Must Review Now
Facebook now has five different settings for controlling whether and how you get tagged on the site.

Analysis: Facebook’s New Privacy Settings a Major (and Risky) Step Toward Openness
The upcoming changes to Facebook’s privacy settings will allow users to control who they share information with every time they post a piece ...

Here Come the Habibs: Breaking barriers or setting race relations back decades?
The co-creator and writer of Nine's new sitcom insist the critics on Twitter have got it all wrong.

Here Come the Habibs: Breaking barriers or setting race relations back decades?
The co-creator and writer of Nine's new sitcom insist the critics on Twitter have got it all wrong.

Default settings in Apache may decloak Tor hidden services
World's most widely used Web server often displays geographic locations of Tor sites.

'Alexa, turn on kitchen lights': Setting up Cree bulbs with Amazon Echo and Wink hub
... voice control of all sorts of products. All it takes is a hub and several are already operational with it. A while back I wrote about setting ...

Speeding up your home Wi-Fi might be as easy as changing one setting
You’ve tried everything when it comes to fixing your home Wi-Fi , but it’s still broken and the first thing you should do is check our tips , ...

Setting up a mailinator-like test mail server with postfix and MailHog
The purpose of this exercise is to set up a mailinator-style mail server under our control. If you haven't used mailinator, it's a free service ...