sys/pool.h

Hi all, i'm trying to compile arts on my panther but it breaks beacause
i haven't sys/pool.h.
What does it do ?
How can i give one sys/pool.h ?

(i'm a bit frustrated after hours of qt compilation :-( )

--
Fabio
0

sys/processor.h sys/loadavg.h in linux?
I have a program I wrote for Solaris. I am trying to port the program to linux. One of the problems I am having is attaining hardware information on the machine. Using sys/processor.h on solaris, I am able to num cpu's and clock speed. Using sys/loadavg.h, I am able to get the load avg u/s/i. I can still get mem, and free mem from sysconf, that is ok. I would rather not parse through /proc/cpuinfo! TIA, ~S ...

missing include files (sys/param.h, sys/socket.h, net/if.h, ...)
Hi I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp (sourceforge.net) source. When I try to compile, I get the following errors (missings): Cannot open include file: 'sys/param.h' Cannot open include file: 'sys/socket.h' Cannot open include file: 'net/if.h' Can somebody help me? "Ronald Meier" <meier1@hta-bi.bfh.ch> wrote in message news:bn5atd$bg6$1@rex.ip-plus.net... > I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp > (sourceforge.net) source. > When I try to com...

missing include files (sys/param.h, sys/socket.h, net/if.h, ...)
Hi I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp (sourceforge.net) source. When I try to compile, I get the following errors (missings): Cannot open include file: 'sys/param.h' Cannot open include file: 'sys/socket.h' Cannot open include file: 'net/if.h' Can somebody help me? Thanks Ronald Meier wrote: > Hi > > I'm using VC++ 6.0 SP5 under windows 2k. I tried to compile the net-snmp > (sourceforge.net) source. > When I try to compile, I get the following errors (missings): > > Cannot open include file: ...

redhat 8
hi, i'm running redhat 8 and cannot find the two OS include files sys/dkio.h and sys/dklabel.h. nor can i find references in internet groups that anyone else has this problem. any ideas why this doesn't not come standard with redhat dist, or why i seem to be the only one with this problem (this seems strange to me). and most importantly, where the best place to download this from? thanks in advance, richard boaz On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:52:13 +0200, richard wrote: > i'm running redhat 8 and cannot find the two OS include files sys/dkio.h > and sys/dklabel.h. If I r...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

Help with st_mode in sys/stat.h
Hello. I have a question regarding the st_mode field of the "stat" struct in sys/stat.h. I'd like to know how to use the S_IRWXU, S_IRWXG and S_IRWXO flags to mask the mode_t value into human readable form such as 755, 644, etc. Currently I do something similar to this: usr_t = (mod & S_IRWXU); usr_r = (mod & S_IRUSR); usr_w = (mod & S_IWUSR); usr_x = (mod & S_IXUSR); However, this does not produce the required result. Any help is appreciated. /Deniz Dogan Deniz Dogan <kristnjov@gmail.com> writes: > I have a question regarding the st_mode fi...

Help with st_mode in sys/stat.h
Hello. I have a question regarding the st_mode field of the "stat" struct in sys/stat.h. I'd like to know how to use the S_IRWXU, S_IRWXG and S_IRWXO flags to mask the mode_t value into human readable form such as 755, 644, etc. Currently I do something similar to this: usr_t = (mod & S_IRWXU); usr_r = (mod & S_IRUSR); usr_w = (mod & S_IWUSR); usr_x = (mod & S_IXUSR); However, this does not produce the required result. Any help is appreciated. /Deniz Dogan On 11 May, 12:05, Deniz Dogan <kristn...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello. > > I have a...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

No Mac Help in Mac Help?
When I go to Mac Help in Finder (latest version of OSX Tiger) I get nothing. The window pops up but it's blank. Click on the little house and the initial screen fills in but nothing beyond that. I had a simiar problem with Safari help some time back and someone suggested I remove a folder from Library/Caches, (com.apple.helpui or something similar) and that did the trick for Safari's help. I honestly don't recall if I've ever had the Mac Help or I've just never used it since this machine. The problem happens on or offline so I'm not sure where the Mac Help file re...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys
Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle programming ok here? Bill Bill Cunningham <nospam@nspam.com> wrote: > Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle > programming ok here? If you want to discuss how IPC and pipes are implemented in the kernel it's completely ok. But if you're interested in how to use IPC or pipes from a userland program then posting to e.g. comp.unix.programmer or comp.os.linux.development.apps will probably make a lot more sense. R...

sys
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys
computer common oriented http://www.freewebs.com/buildem/ http://amigos.com/go/g904313-pmem ...

sys/io.h vs asm/io.h
what is the difference between sys/io.h and asm/io.h? or maybe the better question would be if you're doing low-level hardware i/o, is there a reason to use sys/io.h? ...

/include/signal.h and /include/sys/types.h
In /include/signal.h Line:00758 00758 typedef void (* __sighandler_t) (int); what does this function pointer do? or how to use it ? what is the real type of the __sighandler_t ?Only a function name? But if _POSIX_SOURCE is not defined,how could it be used as below: 00762 #define SIG_ERR ((__sighandler_t) -1) In /include/sys/types.h Line:01720 Line:01722 01720 typedef void (*sighandler_t) (int); 01720 typedef void (*sighandler_t) (); If _ANSI is not defined,the type sighandler_t is still used,but i cannot find the definition of it.What is the real type of it? (If _POSIX_SOURCE is de...

FYI Sys Shock and Sys Shock2
Up in a.b.games now "Legion" <Legion@Invalid.com> wrote in message news:juphu55oonf2bfc4r2h1gnr9nb41eab1aa@4ax.com... > Up in a.b.games now If I want to play them again, I'm more than capable of buying them again. Thanks. On Tue, 11 May 2010 15:37:18 +0100, "CJM" <cjmuk2008@gmail.removethis.com> wrote: >"Legion" <Legion@Invalid.com> wrote in message >news:juphu55oonf2bfc4r2h1gnr9nb41eab1aa@4ax.com... >> Up in a.b.games now > >If I want to play them again, I'm more than capable of buying them ag...

Win98 IO.SYS / JO.SYS
Does anyone happen to know how many sectors or clusters are loaded of IO.SYS (or JO.SYS, if it's different), under Win98? is there a limit to the number of clusters that get loaded? or is the whole chain loaded? i know that execution begins at 0070:0200... (as opposed to MSDOS v6.22, starting IO.SYS execution at 0070:0000) ...i'm just trying to figure out how much code i can pack into JO.SYS before i have to start loading something else off of the disk... i don't want to have to worry about the disk for the time being... thanks in advance Bx.C Bx. C wrote: > Does anyone ha...

sys.stdout vs. sys.stderr
In Python 3.1 is there any difference in the buffering behavior of the initial sys.stdout and sys.stderr streams? They are both line_buffered and stdout doesn't seem to use a larger-grain buffering, so they seem to be identical with respect to buffering. Were they different at some earlier point in Python's evolution? > In Python 3.1 is there any difference in the buffering behavior of the > initial sys.stdout and sys.stderr streams? No. > Were they different at some earlier point in Python's evolution? That depends on the operating system. These us...

SYSMAN: No SYS$SCRATCH/SYS$LOGIN ?
$ mc sysman SYSMAN> set env/node=velo %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: Individual nodes: VELO Username JFMEZEI will be used on nonlocal nodes SYSMAN> do show log sys$scratch %SYSMAN-I-OUTPUT, command execution on node VELO %SHOW-S-NOTRAN, no translation for logical name SYS$SCRATCH SYSMAN> There is also no SYS$LOGIN defined. (VAX 7,3 and Alpha 8.3) What is the reason behind the lack of those logicals ? JF Mezei wrote: > $ mc sysman > SYSMAN> set env/node=velo > %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: > Individual nodes:...

com.sys and usbser.sys question
I got a question, for those knowing more about that matter than myself, which shouldn't be hard ;-) Temporarily having 2 phone lines at my disposal, I wanted to put my old modem back to use as a phone number dialer, using the BonusPack PIM Phonebook application. But I had quite some trouble to get my COM1 port to work at all with any comm application. It finally turned out, that COM.SYS has to be loaded before USBSER.SYS, since otherwise USBSER.SYS is hijacking COM1 unnoticed. Now, in the order shown below, it assigns itself to COM6 (if not remed out), but COM1 still d...

Web resources about - sys/pool.h - comp.sys.mac.programmer.help

McElligot's Pool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
McElligot's Pool is a children's book written and illustrated by Theodor Geisel under the pen name Dr. Seuss and published by Random House in ...

Man injured in Currumbin rock pools accident
A man in his 30s treated for head injuries after failing to surface in rock pools accident.

Man critical after jumping off ledge at Currumbin rock pools - GoldCoastBulletin Search Search
A MAN has been badly injured after diving off a cliff at the Currumbin rock pools this afternoon.

Man badly hurt at rock pools
A MAN has been badly injured after diving off a cliff at the Currumbin rock pools this afternoon.

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan accuses US of creating 'pool of blood' with support of Kurds
... the Kurds as a terror group. "Hey America! ... As you have never recognised them (as terror groups) the region has turned into a pool of blood," ...

10-Year-Old Boy Brutally Raped By Iraqi Migrant at Pool in Vienna
An Iraqi migrant has admitted to raping a ten year old boy in a Viennese swimming pool so ferociously that the boy had to be hospitalised for ...

Deradoorian doing March residency at Union Pool after opening for Baths at Baby's
photo: Deradoorian at Baby's in 2015 (more by PSquared) Deradoorian has shows coming up this year in NYC, Australia and Japan, and she's in the ...

Tori Spelling downgrades to a $7.5k a month rental home with pool, gym
Tori Spelling and Dean just “downgraded” to a $7,500 a month home in Encino, CA complete with five bedrooms, four baths, a gym, pool and hot ...

Dark pools still growing in popularity
Regulators may have won the biggest fines so far, but dark pools are still wildly popular.

Tech Giant Taps Into Unique And Powerful Talent Pool
Tech giant SAP has set an ambitions goal of having 1% of their workforce be individuals on the autism spectrum by 2020.