Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for Mac OS X 10.3 10.2 #2

ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2

Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger
Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime.

With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and
Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and
Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more
Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode.

ActiveDeveloper version 2.16 is integrated with the new Xcode IDE
similar to how it has worked in concert with Project Builder for
the last couple of years - so adding ActiveDeveloper you can have
the best of both worlds. ActiveDeveloper 2.16 adds support for
Mac OS X 10.3 Panther and it's new gcc 3.3, speeding up incremental
compilation more than 50% on most tasks, bringing it's responsiveness
back to the level from the gcc 2.x days and beyond.

ActiveDeveloper 2.16 works with "Fix & Continue" and "ZeroLink"
options turned both ON or OFF - just as you like. But since "ZeroLink"
downgrades the usefulness of your Development builds, so you can't
copy them around your system anymore or give them out to colleagues
or beta testers - we tend to advice ActiveDeveloper users against
using "ZeroLink" - because ActiveDeveloper gives them the same benefits
- without the downsides ...

All this makes ActiveDeveloper version 2.16 the best version ever.

If you have any questions when you want to try ActiveDeveloper
with your own projects - just send email - we have good support.

Download from:
http://www.interactive-technology.com/Download/

Information at,
http://www.interactive-technology.com

Feedback is very welcome at:
mailto:feedback@interactive-technology.com

Have a good day,
InterACTIVE - Technology
0
press
11/18/2003 12:00:41 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.tools 504 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow