Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.17 released for Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.2

ActiveDeveloper 2.17 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2

Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger
Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime.

With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and
Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and
Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more
Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode.

ActiveDeveloper version 2.17 improves integration into the Xcode
build system, and allows you to work in concert with Xcode similar to
how it has worked in concert with Project Builder for years.

All this makes ActiveDeveloper version 2.17 the best version ever.

If you have any questions when you want to try ActiveDeveloper
with your own projects - just send email - we have good support.

Download from:
http://www.interactive-technology.com/Download/

Information at,
http://www.interactive-technology.com

Feedback is very welcome at:
mailto:feedback@interactive-technology.com

Have a nice day,
InterACTIVE - Technology
0
press
5/5/2004 11:46:05 AM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.tools 504 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow