Programming Resources, Articles and News.

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control">
<TITLE></TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>This is a free site I set up with tens of thousands of
programming articles available to read or download.&nbsp; There is n o specific
type, this site covers, web programming, database and application
development.&nbsp; No mater what level of a programmer you are or what type of
code you are writing there is something here for you, I put this up in my free
time, we don't want your money or your info.</P>
<P>http://codeandcreation.com</P>
<P>Lisa Zen</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>

0
Lisa
2/13/2009 8:20:07 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.tools 504 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow