Project Builder doesn't start

	I had to re-install the 10.2 operating system.  Now if I try to run
Project Builder, it bounces on the dock a few times and stops, with no
error message.  I was using it successfully for months before this.  I
vaguely remember I had to edit a certain file to specify a path.  I
could not find anything in the Apple help, the Read Me files or the web
site about this!  What do I need to do?  Also, why is this info so hard
to find?

TIA
0
Erhardt
4/20/2008 6:12:38 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.tools 504 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

In article <a7c7b$480b8758$471d7458$5085@ALLTEL.NET>,
 Erhardt Georg Kurzhals <EGeorgeK@netscape.net> wrote:

> 	I had to re-install the 10.2 operating system.  Now if I try to run
> Project Builder, it bounces on the dock a few times and stops, with no
> error message.

Did you reinstall developer tools after you reinstalled the OS? Blowing away the
OS also blows away some critical parts of dev tools.

Ben

from my wish list: <http://artins.org/ben/wishlist>
0
Ben