SourceSafe version control for mac

Is there any MS SourceSafe clients out there for the mac?  Metrowerks
has discontinued their product.  Thanks.

Matt
0
mjnews
10/31/2003 7:49:21 PM
comp.sys.mac.programmer.tools 504 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

In article <2b74c2fa.0310311149.4e0993a@posting.google.com>,
 mjnews@mljenkins.com (Matt) wrote:

>Is there any MS SourceSafe clients out there for the mac?  Metrowerks
>has discontinued their product.  Thanks.

There is none that I am aware of but if anyone finds something Please
let me know too.  I'd greatly love to help people find something.

Ron

--
       Now Shipping CodeWarrior Development Studio,
     ARM ISA Edition for Linux Platform Development v2

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Mac to mac

To Mac or not to Mac?

Help! iSync mac to mac

Observation about Macs and Mac OS versions
I am not a Mac user, but I just found out that: Oldest System that runs on a Macintosh Plus: 3.0 Oldest System version that runs on last desktop 68000 Mac (Mac Classic): System 6.0.7 Oldest System version that runs on last portable 68000 Mac (PowerBook 100): System 7.0.1 Last version supported on 68000 Macs: 7.5.5 Oldest System that runs on first 020 Mac (Macintosh II): 4.0 Oldest System that runs on first 030 Mac (Macintosh IIx): 6.0.1 Oldest System version that runs on last 68020/030 Macs (Mac LC 550/ PowerBook 150): 7.1.x (but these Macs were released only 3-6 months before System 7.5 was...

It's a Mac, Mac, Mac World
I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free world: My business: all Mac, no PCs. My dentist, family physician and urologist are all Mac. No PCs. Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding: all Mac (no surprise there). My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have PowerBooks and one has an eMac. (She has a G5 iMac.) I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using a Windows POS unit. It never was intentional. I don't scout a place to see what frickin' computer they use. Jus...

bmp-mac, mac and xmms-mac ports
Hello, I can't find these in the ports collections, so i've downloaded and compiled mac and xmms-mac successfully and have confirmed that they work on FreeBSD. I was looking for an APE (Monkey Audio) plug-in for XMMS in the ports collection but wasn't able to find one. I had a bit of trouble with compiling xmms-mac to start off with. The compilation would fail with the following: g++ -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/xmms -I/usr/local/include/gtk12 -I/usr/local/include/glib12 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -s -O3 -Wall -pedantic -DBUILD_CROSS_PLATFORM -g -O2 -o fileinfo fileinfo.o -Wl,-E -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-12 -lgdk-12 -lgmodule-12 -lglib-12 /usr/local/lib/libintl.so /usr/local/lib/libiconv.so -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm -lxmms /usr/lib/libmac.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libgthread-12.so.3: undefined reference to `pthread_cond_timedwait' *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1/src. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1. However i've managed to fix this by deleting the extracts files, re-extracting the files again, adding -lpthread to the configure.in file and then running autoconf to regenerate the configure script before compiling. # diff starts here --- configure.in.old Sun Dec 10 14:24:01 2006 +++ configure.in Sun Dec 10 14:24:...

Older Mac OS versions and older Macs
Is there any advantage to using older versions of Mac OS with older Macs? Obviously you can't use OSX with an old 8500/120, but (for example) would OS7 run noticeably faster on it than OS9? >Is there any advantage to using older versions of Mac OS >with older Macs? Obviously you can't use OSX with an old >8500/120, but (for example) would OS7 run noticeably >faster on it than OS9? Yes, but much software will not run in 7.x thee days. Good luck finding all the 7.x software on the net. 7.x is also quite buggy and outdated. Crucifyself03 wrote: > > >Is ther...

Prey on Mac Pro -- PC or Mac Version?
I'd like to pick up Prey to play on my Mac Pro and I'm wondering if there'd be any downside to buying the PC version (which is half the cost!) and using Boot Camp to play it? -Fleemo On 2007-08-17 14:10:28 -0600, fleemo17@comcast.net said: > I'd like to pick up Prey to play on my Mac Pro and I'm wondering if > there'd be any downside to buying the PC version (which is half the > cost!) and using Boot Camp to play it? > > -Fleemo That's a really silly question. Of course there's a downside. It's a pretty serious one too....

networking mac to mac???
Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx 5wak <rosscoism@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a > ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx Put an ethernet cable between them, enable tcp/ip and file sharing on one and log on from the other, seems to be what you are asking for? And you do not need a cross-over cable between modern Macs. -- /Jon For contact info, run the following in Terminal: echo 361993718603049801070734...

Mac Miail on .mac
I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address but I could well be missing something. Thanks Colin Countryman wrote: > I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this > as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address > but I could well be missing something. > > Thanks > Colin Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To field. Chu -- chuenginsberg at mac dot com On Sun, 21 Jan 2...

Mac-to-Mac VPN?
Years ago, I set up a Mac network (under OS9) with a VPN router and some software on a remote PowerBook that allowed VPN access. I'm not terribly familiar with OSX yet, but I understand that much of this functionality is now built in. Can anybody steer me in the right direction as far as hardware, software and configuration? Here's the setup I envision: - Small LAN running two Macs and a printer with a DSL connection through a router. - Remote PowerBook connected to the net varyingly with dial-up, DSL (wired), and AirPort. - Use the PowerBook to securely connect to at l...

When is a Mac no longer a Mac?
OK, so Apple's going to go to Intel CPUs. Now Macs are no longer differentiated by a slow clock and superior instruction set--we've got the same hackjob clusterfuck on speed PCs have been using for decades now. And over the last few years Apple's gone away from SCSI, NuBus, ADB, Localtalk, etc. And PCs have picked up USB, dropped floppies, and colored their cases. The hardware's basically merging between the two platforms. On the software side, the classic MacOS is gone, replaced by Unixy stuff. And like it or not, higher up on the UI level lots of Windows-li...

mac to mac connection
Hi, PBG3 400 OS 10.3 I connect a crossover cable between my PB, and other macs running OS9, and can not mount see the other mac on my PB. Have followed the Help, but must be doing something wrong somewhere. I can however see/connect to my PB from the peripheral mac via the Chooser. I have not been able to connect to windoze machines either, but maybe that will rsolve if I can get mac to mac sharing happening. Can someone suggest what I may be overlooking or a relevant site... ? thanks indeed Chris Brown Neurosurgery University of Adelaide In article <400da705$1@yorrell.saard.net>, Chris Brown <cbrown@medicine.adelaide.edu.au> wrote: > Hi, > > > PBG3 400 OS 10.3 > > I connect a crossover cable between my PB, and other macs running OS9, > and can not mount see the other mac on my PB. Have followed the Help, > but must be doing something wrong somewhere. I can however see/connect > to my PB from the peripheral mac via the Chooser. > > I have not been able to connect to windoze machines either, but maybe > that will rsolve if I can get mac to mac sharing happening. > > Can someone suggest what I may be overlooking or a relevant site... ? > > > thanks indeed > > Chris Brown > Neurosurgery > University of Adelaide > Chris, things won't necessarily connect automagically. First, you have to turn on "File Sharing" on both machines. If you have an OS 9 box, when y...

MAC to MAC connectivity
Hi, As part of a design that I'm investigating, I am looking at connecting a number of FPGA based MACs to a dedicated broadcom switch chip. The difficulty with this is that to interface both chips, I need to have two closely coupled and redundant PHY . Is it possible to connect two MAC (SGMII) directly point-to-point, bypassing the PHY completely? Or is it necessary to have at least some PHY functionality, even if it is a point to point link? Kind regards, Stephen Steve wrote: > Hi, > > As part of a design that I'm investigating, I am looking at connecting > a number...

Mac to MAc Firewire
Hey all Looking for some help. I am trying to use a 6-6pin 1394 cable to connect two iBooks together and transfer some large files. iBook 1 dual USB 'white' iBook OS 9.2 iBook 2 G4 OSx 10.2 I boot iBook 1 into 'target drive' mode and get the firewire icon dancing about the screen then connect it to iBook 2 but the drive does not appear on the desktop. I have tried all combinations of rebooting/ connecting before and after rebooting but nothing seams to work. When the firewire is plugged in the target disk makes a short noise then nothing the host does not appear to react at ...

MAC to MAC over Internet
Hi All, First I will tell you that I am not a MAC user or owner so please be patient :) I have a friend who runs a small business and they have two MAC computers in the office that are networked together and share files. The main MAC has approx 20,000 files that they share and update. One of the people will be moving away and they want to be able to connect over the Internet to the main MAC and share the files just like they do in the office today. They need to be able to have the master files on the main MAC in the office and allow the other person to easily access and update the master ...

change mac address get mac address spoofing mac address find computer by mac address
Mac Address Spoofing Report Victor J. Canny D. Abstract: Mac address can uniquely identifies each node of a network, ISPs and network administrators use mac address to manage their pc users. PC users may want to spoof mac address so that he need not to contact with ISP for a new network interface card (NIC); PC users may want to hide his mac address so that totally hide his information on the internet. Introduction Mac address, short for Media Access Control address, is a hardware address that uniquely identifies each node of a network. It means, in a local area network (LAN) or oth...

Programmers version of a Mac Ad spoof
My credit and apologies to creators of: http://tv.truenuff.com/mac/security.php Here's my version: Python: I'm Python VB: I'm Visual Basic Zoom in on VB VB: Visual Basic .NET supports object-oriented and event driven programming. It also has just in time compilation for better performance. Pan to Python Python: Well Python emphasizes the importance of programmer effort over computer effort. Zoom out to capture both VB and Python VB: Yea, but Python has less than ten percent of the programming market share... Scheme steps into frame VB: Oh, look it's Common Lisp. ...

Remove the Mac Engine (Two versions Windows & Mac OS)
Dear Support - Can you please in the next upgraded release two versions : RB for Windows Professional and RB for Mac OS and remove in the Windows versions all the Mac OS also the engine. They slowly your executable files. - Can you please decrease the upgrade price. I will not paying for the Combined version only for RealBASIC Professional for Windows and NOT for Mac OS. Give me any feedback RB Support "-" <Stefke27_BE740126@pandora.be> wrote in message <news:COAJb.112797$wc5.5289021@phobos.telenet-ops.be>... > Dear Support > > - Can y...

Anyone got Mac classic Mac emulation running well on their Intel Mac?
Despite switching to DOSBox and VMware's Fusion with WinXP to handle my classic gaming needs, there are still a bunch of classic MacOS games I'm desperate to run on my Intel Mac. I've tried and failed to get Ballisk and SheepShaver running. Mini vMac runs but has a nasty, nasty habbit of corrupting disk images opened in both it and OSX. *sigh* Has anyone had any sucess? Why is classic Mac emulation so way behind other emulation efforts? With Amiga emulation running it's surprising classic Mac emulation is so far behind :-( TIA, Jamie Kahn Genet -- If you&...

MAC vs MAC+PHY
What's the difference? -- Randy Yates Digital Signal Labs http://www.digitalsignallabs.com On Sun, 18 May 2014 19:44:19 -0400, Randy Yates <yates@digitalsignallabs.com> wrote: >What's the difference? One is just a MAC, and needs a separate PHY, the other does both? Think of the MAC has a higher level, dealing with frames, and the PHY as dealing with the , *ahem*, physical layer - encoding, signaling, etc. In a 10mb Ethernet implementation you might use the same MAC for 10base-5, 10base-2, 10base-T or 10base-F, but (obviously) would need a different phys...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Why no Mac Version?
http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=23662 ...

Web resources about - SourceSafe version control for mac - comp.sys.mac.programmer.tools

Microsoft Products & Services - LinkedIn
View products made by Microsoft and product recommendations from people in and out of your professional network.

Twitter

Microsoft Access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2013 (15.0.4420.1017) / October 2, 2012 ; 9 months ago ( 2012-10-02 ) Microsoft Access , also known as Microsoft Office Access , is a database ...

wangming7的日志 - 网易博客
wangming7的日志,小偷公司敬上,青年男女抿着嘴爆笑囧事,这个飞机可不是那个飞机噢!,潘基文与“鸟叔”朴载相 共跳“骑马舞”(图),看守泰坦尼克2B男青年大喊让妇女孩子先走,青年男女抿着嘴爆笑囧事,给鱼缸灌开水的后果,女流氓语录精选版,校园爆笑糗事大全,学普通话很重要噢!- ...

Andy Kant's Resume - andykant.com
Expert in architecting cutting edge user interfaces and experiences for web applications. I specialize in advanced JavaScript/HTML5 implementations. ...

Web Analyst/Developer
Web Analyst/Developer job in Sacramento, California, US. Read the Web Analyst/Developer job description and find other Visionary Integration ...

Black Marble
Black Marble Software Consultancy and Development West Yorkshire. Covering the UK and Ireland.

Jenkins CI: Source Code Control - CloudBees
Start a Build Whenever a Commit is Made Jenkins allows you to trigger a new build based on SCM changes. This can be done either as a polling, ...

Defending Perpetual Intermediacy
... myself an expert driver. I brush my teeth at least twice every day, and I'm no expert on oral care; just ask my dentist. I use Visual SourceSafe ...

Delicious
Keep, share, and discover the best of the Web using Delicious, the world's leading social bookmarking service.