where's the binary??

I'm trying to write a short program on my laptop.  Since gcc doesn't
seem to work, I'm trying to use Xcode, but it's really trying my
patience.  I told it I was building a shell command, but the binary is
not in evidence so I can't test it!  Where is it putting the thing,
please?

--
May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina
We are but a moment's sunlight, fading in the grass. - The Youngbloods

Howard S Shubs <howard@shubs.net> writes:

> I'm trying to write a short program on my laptop.  Since gcc doesn't
> seem to work, I'm trying to use Xcode, but it's really trying my
> patience.  I told it I was building a shell command, but the binary is
> not in evidence so I can't test it!  Where is it putting the thing,
> please?

I you created a project named Test, then the executable built by default
is:  Test/build/Debug/Test

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com