Anyone using a Canon Pixma 5200R printer?

If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm
running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my
Epson C80 and this seems like it might be a good'un.

Specifically I need to know: does it play nicely with WPA? (A quick
Google suggests it does but it pays to be safe).

Thanks.

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk
AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2

Jim wrote:
> If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm
> running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my
> Epson C80 and this seems like it might be a good'un.
>
> Specifically I need to know: does it play nicely with WPA? (A quick
> Google suggests it does but it pays to be safe).

I've got one running on a WPA encryted network and it works great.  I
haven't had any issues with it.

Jason
0
jfanning (1)
3/29/2006 7:45:46 PM
Jason Fanning <jfanning@clear.net.nz> wrote:

> Jim wrote:
> > If so, what are your thoughts? Any downsides I should be aware of? I'm
> > running 10.4 and have a WPA encrypted network. I'm looking to replace my
> > Epson C80 and this seems like it might be a good'un.
> >
> > Specifically I need to know: does it play nicely with WPA? (A quick
> > Google suggests it does but it pays to be safe).
> >

> I've got one running on a WPA encryted network and it works great.  I
> haven't had any issues with it.

Thanks for that.

Just ordered one.

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk        AIM/iChatAV: JCAndrew2

Is anyone interested in helping contribute to a whisky podcast? If so,
please visit http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk/theDram/   thank you.
0
jim604 (556)