Can't send/receive Mail (Apple Mail)

Somehow, I can't send or receive any E-mails...  I'm using apple mail
and tried with entourage, too...

I also checked user name, password..etc with the company I am paying
but still not working.

IS there any default reset command for mail?

thanks.
0
shin64 (1)

In article <3043ee60.0307221026.40f85e4c@posting.google.com>,
 shin64@telus.net (Shin) wrote:

> Somehow, I can't send or receive any E-mails...  I'm using apple mail
> and tried with entourage, too...
>
> I also checked user name, password..etc with the company I am paying
> but still not working.
>
> IS there any default reset command for mail?

What do you want to reset?  If you can't send mail with either Mail.app
or Entourage, you probably have something wrong with your account name,
password or server names (I know you said you checked, but that doesn't
mean you have it right).

--
Tom Stiller

PGP fingerprint =  5108 DDB2 9761 EDE5 E7E3
                   7BDA 71ED 6496 99C0 C7CF
0
tomstiller (3053)