DMProxy

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

This DMProxy process shows up occasionally on some of our machines -
there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when or why it shows up,
and when it does show up it takes over....  not only does it take over
the machine CPU but it also sends a remarkable amount of NFS opts out
to our filers.  We can kill the process with no affect to the end
user, and from the little I've been able to find out about this I
believe it's something to do with either the windowserver or with part
of the core graphics framework somehow....

Has anyone else come across this?  It specifically affects our 10.2.8
machines, I don't recall ever seeing this issue on 10.3.x....
0
Reply andrina (1) 6/18/2004 6:26:01 PM

See related articles to this posting

comp.sys.mac.system 32059 articles. 23 followers. Post