Free Mac Mini

The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites.

http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146

You don't really have anything to lose.

0
csipod (18)

In article <2005011220060075249%csipod@yahoocom>, csipod
<csipod@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites.

[snip]

> You don't really have anything to lose.

Except your dignity.  And your money, when the scam catches up with you.

--
"No urban night is like the night [in NYC]...here is our poetry, for we have
pulled down the stars to our will."
Keeper of the Purple Twilight <no@spam.invalid> wrote:

> > You don't really have anything to lose.
>
> Except your dignity.  And your money, when the scam catches up with you.

And his Comcast account if they heed abuser reports.

--
Mike Rosenberg
Toyota Prius fans: Check out alt.autos.toyota.prius