FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!) #2

DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER?

Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988

**From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE
MiniMacs.com.**

By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free
MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3.

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
do the same. That's it!

This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping
always included.

None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months,
we've ALL received free IPODS.  Now, it's time for the free MINI MAC.

Don't be a fool...SIGN UP TODAY!
Click the link below!!!

http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988

FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!)

comp.sys.mac.system 33446 articles. 2 followers. jfmezei.spamnot (9469) is leader. Post Follow