i need mac os 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 FULL Setup CD

if anyone have cd image of os 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 full setup , can upload it
somewhere , and give a link for download?

thank you

0
hayret (19)

In article <1130359811.732584.13440@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
 "hayret@gmail.com" <hayret@gmail.com> wrote:

> if anyone have cd image of os 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 full setup , can upload it
> somewhere , and give a link for download?
>
> thank you

This is a paid upgrade.  Well, doing that would be illegal and a
violation of Apple's Copyright.  But you _knew_ that, right?

Try eBay (beware that you buy a version that's for your model--Apple has
started making custom install CD that only work on the model they come
with)

or some bittorent sites (finding them is your homework)

or subscribe to a premium news service and leech off the binaries groups.

pjh6 (28)
10/26/2005 9:49:59 PM
nobody helps?

0
hayret (19)
10/27/2005 6:53:18 AM
In article <1130395998.217770.175540@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
 "hayret@gmail.com" <hayret@gmail.com> wrote:

> nobody helps?

It's illegal to do this.  Get a clue.

pjh6 (28)
10/27/2005 7:05:33 AM
if you have cd iso could you pls upload it?

thanx

0
hayret (19)
10/27/2005 5:39:08 PM

http://www.megamacs.com/v1/index.php?cat=15010&find_only=&action=view&pid=2699844
--
D.F. Manno | dfm2a3l0t2@spymac.com
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave
hayret@gmail.com <hayret@gmail.com> wrote:

> if you have cd iso could you pls upload it?

Two people have already told you it's illegal to do this.  Why should we
break the law for you?  If you want it, buy it.

--
Mike Rosenberg
Toyota Prius fans: Check out alt.autos.toyota.prius

0
hayret (19)
10/28/2005 7:10:01 AM
In article <1130483401.228010.132660@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
 "hayret@gmail.com" <hayret@gmail.com> wrote:

> no i want it free, im looking for an illegal copy of 9.2.2

The pirate binary groups are over there ---->
[please close the door behind you]

--
DeeDee, don't press that button!  DeeDee!  NO!  Dee...

0
vilain (1505)
10/28/2005 9:14:10 AM
hayret@gmail.com <hayret@gmail.com> wrote:

> no i want it free, im looking for an illegal copy of 9.2.2

Yeah, we know.  And are you too incredibly stupid to understand that
we're not going to help you?

--
Mike Rosenberg
Toyota Prius fans: Check out alt.autos.toyota.prius
0
mike2 (2270)
10/28/2005 12:30:42 PM
In article <1130483401.228010.132660@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
hayret@gmail.com <hayret@gmail.com> wrote:
>no i want it free, im looking for an illegal copy of 9.2.2

Try comp.binaries.mac.sys.arr.arr.arr.

Even those who condone piracy don't do so here.  It's like asking
where to score some weed at a DARE event -- sure, lots of people
there probably know, but it just ain't the time and place.

  result in a fully-depreciated one.
0
russotto (1801)