mac computers

Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

0
zara

"zara" <zaro@x.net> wrote:

> [BS]

me4 (19624)
10/12/2007 2:46:28 PM
"Michael Pronay" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> "zara" <zaro@x.net> wrote:
>
>> [BS]

Duh - this IS my playground.

0
zara
10/12/2007 2:56:11 PM
"zara" <zaro@x.net> wrote:

> [...]

Plonk.

M.
0
me4 (19624)
10/12/2007 3:03:24 PM
> "zara" <zaro@x.net> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>
> Plonk.

It's not that simple - see.

0
zarraz (10)
10/12/2007 3:22:32 PM

On 10/12/07 9:46 AM, in article Xns99C7AA791C78Fpronaygmxat@pronay.com,
"Michael Pronay" <me@privacy.net> wrote:

> "zara" <zaro@x.net> wrote:
>
>> [BS]

The litterbox is full. His master is out of town. So he's pissing and
dropping his turds here.

0
ghost_topper (2157)
10/12/2007 4:02:41 PM
zara wrote:
> "Michael Pronay" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> "zara" <zaro@x.net> wrote:
>>
>>> [...]
>> Plonk.
>
> It's not that simple - see.

alt.food.wine

comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Above removed. Let the twerp put 'em back in.

--
lsmft
0
"George Kerby" <ghost_topper@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On 10/12/07 9:46 AM, in article Xns99C7AA791C78Fpronaygmxat@pronay.com,
> "Michael Pronay" <me@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> "zara" <zaro@x.net> wrote:
>>
>>> [BS]

> The litterbox is full. His master is out of town. So he's pissing and
> dropping his turds here.

Yeah - right on your head.  The term Mac Shitheads, was coined for a reason.

0
zarraz (10)
10/12/2007 4:10:33 PM
In article <9LLPi.1188$K7.741@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
 "zara" <zaro@x.net> slurred:

> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

  I don't suppose that should be any surprise.  I think it's widely
known that drunkenness has a significant adverse effect on one's
judgment and intelligence.

--
Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
we will bury them with their own confusion.

Have you tasted Schmelzer's Blaufr´┐Żnkisch Ausbruch? Wild!
MUCH more interesting than the difference between ... different computers.
Hell. It's a box. It does things.

Cheers

Nils

--
Respond to nils dot lindgren at drchips dot se

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 12:04:34 -0700, Bob Blaylock wrote
(in article
<BobHatesSpam-33C362.12043412102007@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>):

> In article <9LLPi.1188$K7.741@bignews2.bellsouth.net>,
>  "zara" <zaro@x.net> slurred:
>
>> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.
>
>   I don't suppose that should be any surprise.  I think it's widely
> known that drunkenness has a significant adverse effect on one's
> judgment and intelligence.

Your signature:

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
we will bury them with their own confusion.

Looks like its taken from the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". Am I
right?

0
gmgraves2 (2815)
10/12/2007 7:52:23 PM
On Oct 12, 10:44 am, "zara" <z...@x.net> wrote:
> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

Bragging about being a wino?

Actually I like Wine but Virtual Box seems to have leap frogged it.

TMT

In article <ofCdnQtAVdfIBpLanZ2dnUVZ_sTinZ2d@comcast.com>,
 John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net> wrote:

> alt.food.wine
>
> comp.sys.mac.advocacy
>
> Above removed. Let the twerp put 'em back in.

He doesn't have to put them back in unless he's responding to your
message.

--
Support the troops:  Bring them home ASAP.
0
On 2007-10-12, George Graves <gmgraves2@comcast.net> wrote:

> Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
> we will bury them with their own confusion.
>
> Looks like its taken from the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".
> Am I right?

I don't think so. It is from an Apple commercial and the
Wikipedia entry makes no mention of the Protocols:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_(television_commercial)>

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/

> ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.sys.mac.system.]
> On 2007-10-12, George Graves <gmgraves2@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and
>> we will bury them with their own confusion.
>>
>> Looks like its taken from the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".
>> Am I right?
>
> I don't think so. It is from an Apple commercial and the
> Wikipedia entry makes no mention of the Protocols:
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_(television_commercial)>
>
> Ian

I see. It certainly reads like something in the Protocols, but it's not in
there. There are things in it that read like that "we will do this and (our
enemies) will do that" etc. But not that specific one.

0
gmgraves2 (2815)
10/12/2007 10:59:58 PM
"Nils Gustaf Lindgren" <nils.lindgren@NOTAVALIDADRESS.se> wrote:

> Have you tasted Schmelzer's Blaufr´┐Żnkisch Ausbruch?

Sorry, no. Btw, which Schmelzer? There are four or five in Gols.

M.
0
me4 (19624)
10/13/2007 7:16:33 AM
zara <zaro@x.net> wrote:

> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

They just keep making less and less sense... :-D This one is so  damn
incomprehensible it's amusing.
jamiekg505 (3043)
10/13/2007 7:44:35 AM
Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:

> On 2007-10-13 02:44:35 -0500, jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz (Jamie Kahn
> Genet) said:
>
> > zara <zaro@x.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.
> >
> > I suck donkey penises.
>
> Gee, thanks for sharing...

Do you actually think that will fool anyone? :-D Did you really believe
no one would go back and check what I actually posted? Sad, how sad...

Regards,
 Jamie Kahn Genet
jamiekg505 (3043)
10/13/2007 7:32:58 PM
"Jamie Kahn Genet" <jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in message
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2007-10-13 02:44:35 -0500, jamiekg@wizardling.geek.nz (Jamie Kahn
>> Genet) said:

>> > I suck donkey penises.
>>
>> Gee, thanks for sharing...
>
> Do you actually think that will fool anyone? :-D Did you really believe
> no one would go back and check what I actually posted? Sad, how sad...

What would you expect from an inadequate raving asshole like JR?  Something
intelligent or competitive?  The guys a fucking "Class A" loser.

0
zarraz1 (15)
10/13/2007 9:27:58 PM
On Oct 12, 7:44 am, "zara" <z...@x.net> wrote:
> Most of the wine lovers here, abhor mac computers.

i don't understand the context of this assertion...???

Are you saying that lopheaded alcoholics prefer Wintel computers?

0
transamoebae (610)
10/14/2007 9:50:12 PM
Michelle Steiner wrote:
> In article <ofCdnQtAVdfIBpLanZ2dnUVZ_sTinZ2d@comcast.com>,
>  John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> alt.food.wine
>>
>> comp.sys.mac.advocacy
>>
>> Above removed. Let the twerp put 'em back in.
>
> He doesn't have to put them back in unless he's responding to your
> message.

Of course not. But if enough folks did it, these would diminish over
time, and the pest would be likely to infest another habitation.

--
john mcwilliams
0
John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net> wrote:

> Of course not. But if enough folks did it, these would diminish over
> time, and the pest would be likely to infest another habitation.

Wouldn't not responding at all be more effective?

--
<http://designsbymike.info/shop/mac.cgi> Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts
<http://designsbymike.info/shop/musings.cgi> Muckraking T-shirts
Mike Rosenberg wrote:
> John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Of course not. But if enough folks did it, these would diminish over
>> time, and the pest would be likely to infest another habitation.
>
> Wouldn't not responding at all be more effective?

Than what?
0
jpmcw (1977)
10/15/2007 10:29:16 PM
John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net> wrote:

> > Wouldn't not responding at all be more effective?
>
> Than what?

Than your approach.  It makes no sense to me to respond so you can
change follow-ups when not posting at all provides nothing to follow-up
to in the first place.

--
<http://designsbymike.info/shop/mac.cgi> Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts
<http://designsbymike.info/shop/musings.cgi> Muckraking T-shirts
<http://designsbymike.info/shop/prius.cgi> Prius shirts/bumper stickers
<http://designsbymike.info/shop/dance.cgi> Ballroom dance shirts & gifts
0
mikePOST (4990)
10/15/2007 10:35:17 PM
Mike Rosenberg wrote:
> John McWilliams <jpmcw@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>> Wouldn't not responding at all be more effective?
>> Than what?
>
> Than your approach.  It makes no sense to me to respond so you can
> change follow-ups when not posting at all provides nothing to follow-up
> to in the first place.

You've told me before it makes no sense to you. That part I get.

Kindly allow me to keep making no sense to you.

--
john mcwilliams
0
>> Than your approach.  It makes no sense to me to respond so you can
>> change follow-ups when not posting at all provides nothing to follow-up
>> to in the first place.
>
> You've told me before it makes no sense to you. That part I get.
>
> Kindly allow me to keep making no sense to you.

Certainly the biggest negative in this newsgroup is not the trolls, but
rather all the troll-feeding.

--
-=Elden=-
http://www.moondog.org

0
usenet131 (197)
10/16/2007 5:37:43 AM
John McWilliams wrote:
> Mike Rosenberg wrote:

>>> Than what?
>>
>> Than your approach.  It makes no sense to me to respond so you can
>> change follow-ups when not posting at all provides nothing to follow-up
>> to in the first place.
>
> You've told me before it makes no sense to you. That part I get.
>
> Kindly allow me to keep making no sense to you.

Well it makes no sense to me, either.  Why not just ignore the thread?
I've just read 5 replies to a nothing thread, and contributed another
one myself due to your original response to a troll.

--
Andy.
0