Mac Mini mouse problem

Every time my wife starts up her Mac Mini, she then has to unplug and
replug her mouse before it will work.  About all we can think of is to
trash and replace the mouse driver.  Anyone know where such drivers are
hidden?

0
Daddio (83)

In article <4300b930$0$2507$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
 Daddio <Daddio@Nowheresville.Man> wrote:

> Every time my wife starts up her Mac Mini, she then has to unplug and
> replug her mouse before it will work.  About all we can think of is to
> trash and replace the mouse driver.  Anyone know where such drivers are
> hidden?

Try it with another mouse first?

We've got problems at work with some systems showing the same behavior.
It only occurs with certain mice, and has been tracked down to a problem
with the mice themselves.
0
sehix (4160)