Mouse problems with the Intel Macs

Specifically mouse driver problems.

It appears that you can't assign a function key to a mouse button with
Microsoft's mouse driver.

I want to assign F9 to a button, but whenever I press F9 to assign it, I
activate Expos�.

If I deactivate F9 in the keyboard and mouse preferences, then when I
try to set the Intellipoint software by pressing F9, it records as just
plain F (this is true for all F keys).

The work around is to set the Dashboard and Expos� preferences panel for
that mouse button, and set the Intellipoint preferences to "Handled by
Mac OS".

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease:  Impeach the son of a Bush.
0