My diaper fetish!!

Before the due time I need to let all know about my diapers!  see ask
Mike Rosenbird about it, and ask wart, ask Jason, ask Bev A Kapof, ask
Sue, andask the other women in these boards that hate me!!

John Wolfe

comp.sys.mac.system 33290 articles. 1 followers. jfmezei.spamnot (9469) is leader. Post Follow

On 24 Oct 2005 19:53:38 -0700, "John Wolf" <johnw94020a@aol.com>
wrote:

>Before the due time I need to let all know about my diapers!  see ask
>Mike Rosenbird about it, and ask wart, ask Jason, ask Bev A Kapof, ask
>Sue, andask the other women in these boards that hate me!!
>
>John Wolfe

You spelled his name wrong.  He isn't going to like that.

BB
http://www.biblebob.net
Into alt.atheism shot Bible Bob  <biblebobnospam@biblebob.net> and
breathlessly exclaimed:

>On 24 Oct 2005 19:53:38 -0700, "John Wolf" <johnw94020a@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Before the due time I need to let all know about my diapers!  see ask
>>Mike Rosenbird about it, and ask wart, ask Jason, ask Bev A Kapof, ask
>>Sue, andask the other women in these boards that hate me!!
>>
>>John Wolfe
>
>You spelled his name wrong.  He isn't going to like that.

Quick, hide tha fava beans and the chianti.

Conflict over the exact will/purpose/nature of God cannot ever be
resolved, since there are no facts to go on.

D Silverman FLAHN, SMLAHN

AA #2208

Looking for used MAC system to learn MACs
Hello, I am looking for recommendations for a used MAC system that I can use to learn MACs. I have used Unix and Linux for the past 20 years, but I'd like to understand a little more about how they work. I have been looking at some used G4 and G5 systems, but not sure if these will be lame ducks. I would like to kick around at the prompt level to see how different it is from a normal Unix system , but I'd like to learn some of the apps and gui stuff too so I don't look like an idiot to friends. Any recommendations or help is welcomed. Thanks. Snoopy. In article <de47fa...

To Mac or not to Mac?

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac. System
Get your Space at Pishnut Space.. GET YOUR PROFILE.....start a Software Group or just join a group...Brand New... Groups, clubs, blogs and much, much more and all for free!! Send free ecards to family and friends http://www.pishnut.com ...

Sys and System
Hi everyone, What is the difference between sys and system? And which one is more powerful? If I want to use EXP to create a dump file and then use the dump file with IMP to recreate the database in another machine, which id should I use to do the EXP? Regards Ujang Basically, sys owns the core database objects and system has almost every available privilege. Sys is more powerful. You should use system for full exports and imports. []=B4s ujangmz@gmail.com wrote: > Hi everyone, > > What is the difference between sys and system? And which one is more > powerful? > > I...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac to mac

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Problem with Helvetica font on Mac OS X/Mac OS 9 System
I'm working with a Mac which has Mac OS X and Mac OS 9.2 running on top of the X. I use MS Word and Pagemaker and there's a problem with helvetica italic not displaying consistently. I mean, without any intervention, some days it's visible, other days it's not. I thought maybe it was due to not having the font file, but it seems we do have it. I don't know if this is related, but Adobe Type Manager has also popped up lately complaining about not having enough cache memory. I looked at the setting and it was 2MB already, but increased it to 3 MB yesterday. It seems to have...

TWB: System 7.0 or System 7.1 floppies for Mac SE
I have a toaster Mac SE on which I wish to install Clarisworks 2.1 (which I already have). But Clarisworks 4.0 requires either System 7.0 or System 7.1 . Regrettably, the Mac SE has an early version of System 6.0. Does anyone out there have System 7.0 or System 7.1 for sale? Either originals or backups would suffice. BTW, I have never updated a Mac system. Do the disks have the self-installing feature, or do you need to move files into various folders, manually??? Please reply to me at: buggie@unm.edu Thanks, Stephen Buggie Steve Buggie | ...

System 7/Mac Classic: Making a backup system diskette without the original diskette
Hi, I've just inherited a pair of Mac Classic's. One fires up sweetly from it's internal HDD and the other looks sad. On the sad one I read the manual and thought, ah-ha, no system disk. I'll pop in the nice Apple one that came with the working Mac and use that to kick-start it. No joy, just two very broad black/white vertical bars....but........ Now, I cannot get the diskette out of the sad one's internal drive. I've tried the mouse down during power-on idea. I've tried the <Apple>+Shift+1 trick. I've tried the paper clip idea but the little sod won...

Help! iSync mac to mac

Web resources about - My diaper fetish!! - comp.sys.mac.system

Foot Fetish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Olive Fetish (@olivefetish) on Twitter

Yei Fetish B2 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Ajijaakwe's photos on Flickr. Ajijaakwe has uploaded 9 photos to Flickr.

A Fetish for the Apocalypse - Stefan Molyneux & Charles Veitch - YouTube
Reposted with permission from Freedomain Radio: 0:00 - Is truth "tribal" instead of rational? 4:45 - Comparison between the Rodney King and Trayvon ...

Fetish for fragrance really stinks
Fetish for fragrance really stinks

Knicked: Thief with a fetish for panties
A thief has stolen 31 pairs of women's underwear from a home in Hervey Bay.

Knicked: Thief with a fetish for panties
A thief has stolen 31 pairs of women's underwear from a home in Hervey Bay.

Knicked: Thief with a fetish for panties
A thief has stolen 31 pairs of women's underwear from a home in Hervey Bay.

The gay Republican fetish
... Ryan as VP, even though Ryan doesn't support any pro-gay policies at all. Well, our own Chris Andoe had something to say about that. Few fetishes ...

A Fetish That Makes An Impression
Jason Webb comes out of the spanking closet: Let me clarify something: I’m not “into” spanking the way you might be “into” Celine Dion or “The ...