New Released Games for Mac in Mac App Store

Hi Guys,

Dumadu Games had released a series of new games for Mac. Have a try
and let us know how do you feel about the game. We would feel happy if
you guys give a suggestion.

Here goes the list of the games :

Cricket
Link : goo.gl/aagVZ

Pop Chop
Link : goo.gl/MSAu2

Twitty
Link : goo.gl/sbxsk

Icy Bouncy
Link : goo.gl/UPG1L

Thanks.
comp.sys.mac.system 33446 articles. 2 followers. jfmezei.spamnot (9469) is leader. Post Follow

Mac to mac

Wondershare Release PDF Editor Pro on Mac App Store
Wondershare Software has launched the latest PDF Editor Pro on Mac App Store. With it people can easily do the following: 1.Convert Scanned PDF with Optical Character Recognition (OCR), 2.view and edit standard PDF files in most languages (actually it supports 17 Optical Character Recognition languages), 3.Add and modify text and images easily within PDF files, or even free to export PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, etc. It is compatible with the requirements on such as edit the mistakes found in your original PDF, precisely insert, adjust and remove images, effortlessly edit sc...

It's a Mac, Mac, Mac World
I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free world: My business: all Mac, no PCs. My dentist, family physician and urologist are all Mac. No PCs. Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding: all Mac (no surprise there). My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have PowerBooks and one has an eMac. (She has a G5 iMac.) I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using a Windows POS unit. It never was intentional. I don't scout a place to see what frickin' computer they use. Just happened. Kind of weird. -- Arf! Old CSMAer Nice! At work I'm stuck on Windows, plus at home my roommate and girlfrield both use Windows. Good thing is I have my ibook at work and both my roommate and gf are getting Macs after their Dell's are paid off. They use Mac's at work and see how my PowerMac at home works while their PeeCee's hose daily. They hate Windows now :) So i'm getting there :) Alex "OldCSMAer" <olddog@kennelsINVALID.com> wrote in message news:olddog-F4AC87.15141003082005@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com... >I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free > world: > > My business: all Mac, no PCs. My dentist, family physician and > urologist are all Mac. No PCs. > > Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding: all Mac > (no surprise there). > > My dau...

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac Is Available On Mac App Store
Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is the all-in-one solution to combine the features of the Mac video and DVD converter tools, and DVD burner. It is available for you to convert audio and video files from a variety of formats to playback on iOS devices, PSP, Blackberry, Android phones, tablets and other mobile devices etc. Moreover, it enables you to easily rip and burn DVDs. Top features of Video Converter Ultimate: 1. Convert video files such as AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, MKV, FLV and etc. to the proper formats (with pre-sets) for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, PSP, Blackberry, and...

Wondershare Video Converter for Mac is available on Mac App Store #2

"I am the happy owner of a Mac Book Pro, but I can't really justify purchasing a new Mac given the cost of a new Mac vs. a comparable PC."
http://ayende.com/Blog/archive/2010/02/11/suggestions-for-a-new-laptop.aspx Suggestions for a new laptop? Okay, the previous time I asked this question, I decided that buying a big desktop machine would be preferable, but I am currently traveling and I am pained at the speed of my current laptop. Therefore, I am going to need a new one. I am the happy owner of a Mac Book Pro, but I can't really justify purchasing a new Mac given the cost of a new Mac vs. a comparable PC. The Mac tax just doesn't pay for itself at those levels for me. Any recommendations? I want something 15" with enough horsepower to be a major development machine. If there is something like the Mac's touchpad, I would love that. Any ideas? Print | posted on Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:43 PM In article <ecIzn.244039$wr5.33387@newsfe22.iad>, "Rotten Apple" <rotten@pple.com> wrote: > http://ayende.com/Blog/archive/2010/02/11/suggestions-for-a-new-laptop.aspx > > Suggestions for a new laptop? > > Okay, the previous time I asked this question, I decided that buying a big > desktop machine would be preferable, but I am currently traveling and I am > pained at the speed of my current laptop. > > Therefore, I am going to need a new one. I am the happy owner of a Mac Book > Pro, but I can't really justify purchasing a new Mac given the cost of a new > Mac vs. a comparable PC. The Ma...

Mac to MAc Firewire
Hey all Looking for some help. I am trying to use a 6-6pin 1394 cable to connect two iBooks together and transfer some large files. iBook 1 dual USB 'white' iBook OS 9.2 iBook 2 G4 OSx 10.2 I boot iBook 1 into 'target drive' mode and get the firewire icon dancing about the screen then connect it to iBook 2 but the drive does not appear on the desktop. I have tried all combinations of rebooting/ connecting before and after rebooting but nothing seams to work. When the firewire is plugged in the target disk makes a short noise then nothing the host does not appear to react at ...

Mac-to-Mac VPN?
Years ago, I set up a Mac network (under OS9) with a VPN router and some software on a remote PowerBook that allowed VPN access. I'm not terribly familiar with OSX yet, but I understand that much of this functionality is now built in. Can anybody steer me in the right direction as far as hardware, software and configuration? Here's the setup I envision: - Small LAN running two Macs and a printer with a DSL connection through a router. - Remote PowerBook connected to the net varyingly with dial-up, DSL (wired), and AirPort. - Use the PowerBook to securely connect to at least one of the machines on the LAN for file transfers, contact/calendar sync (through Now server software), and if possible, remote access. Note that, at times, BOTH sides of this connection will have dynamic IP addresses, so there's got to be a way to "find" the office LAN remotely, and the security protocols of the VPN setup cannot limit the incoming IP to a specific address. Also note that I don't need to connect both ways, just to initiate from the PowerBook. I'm not opposed to buying a VPN router, or any other hardware, if it makes the system more stable/reliable/simple. Thanks very much in advance for any help you can provide. Steve On 2005-06-05, Steve C <newsgroups@primedigital.com> wrote: > Note that, at times, BOTH sides of this connection will have dynamic IP > addresses, so there's got to be a way to "find&quo...

When is a Mac no longer a Mac?
OK, so Apple's going to go to Intel CPUs. Now Macs are no longer differentiated by a slow clock and superior instruction set--we've got the same hackjob clusterfuck on speed PCs have been using for decades now. And over the last few years Apple's gone away from SCSI, NuBus, ADB, Localtalk, etc. And PCs have picked up USB, dropped floppies, and colored their cases. The hardware's basically merging between the two platforms. On the software side, the classic MacOS is gone, replaced by Unixy stuff. And like it or not, higher up on the UI level lots of Windows-li...

MAC to MAC connectivity
Hi, As part of a design that I'm investigating, I am looking at connecting a number of FPGA based MACs to a dedicated broadcom switch chip. The difficulty with this is that to interface both chips, I need to have two closely coupled and redundant PHY . Is it possible to connect two MAC (SGMII) directly point-to-point, bypassing the PHY completely? Or is it necessary to have at least some PHY functionality, even if it is a point to point link? Kind regards, Stephen Steve wrote: > Hi, > > As part of a design that I'm investigating, I am looking at connecting > a number of FPGA based MACs to a dedicated broadcom switch chip. The > difficulty with this is that to interface both chips, I need to have > two closely coupled and redundant PHY . > > Is it possible to connect two MAC (SGMII) directly point-to-point, > bypassing the PHY completely? Or is it necessary to have at least some > PHY functionality, even if it is a point to point link? I suppose it works. Cross connect RXD[] to TXD[]. Cross connect RX_DV to TX_EN, and provide a 125 MHz clock (could be supplied from another FPGA pin) On Feb 12, 9:01=A0pm, Steve <stephe...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > As part of a design that I'm investigating, I am looking at connecting > a number of FPGA based MACs to a dedicated broadcom switch chip. =A0The > difficulty with this is that to interface both chips, I need to have > two closely coupled and redundant PHY...

networking mac to mac???
Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx 5wak <rosscoism@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a > ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx Put an ethernet cable between them, enable tcp/ip and file sharing on one and log on from the other, seems to be what you are asking for? And you do not need a cross-over cable between modern Macs. -- /Jon For contact info, run the following in Terminal: echo 36199371860304980107073482417748002696458P|dc Jon <see_signature@mac.com.invalid> wrote: > 5wak <rosscoism@gmail.com> wrote: > > > Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a > > ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx > > Put an ethernet cable between them, enable tcp/ip and file sharing on > one and log on from the other, seems to be what you are asking for? And > you do not need a cross-over cable between modern Macs. Correction: tcp/ipp of course needs to be enabled on the ethernet port on _both_ machines. File sharing, however, is only necessary on one (preferably the Mac OS X machine). -- /Jon For contact info, run the following in Terminal: echo 36199371860304980107073482417748002696458P|dc In article <1hxqr6q.1u7ne805d0g7N%see_signature@mac.com.invalid>, see_signature@mac.com.invalid (Jon) wrote: > ...

Mac Miail on .mac
I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address but I could well be missing something. Thanks Colin Countryman wrote: > I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this > as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address > but I could well be missing something. > > Thanks > Colin Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To field. Chu -- chuenginsberg at mac dot com On Sun, 21 Jan 2...

Looking for used MAC system to learn MACs
Hello, I am looking for recommendations for a used MAC system that I can use to learn MACs. I have used Unix and Linux for the past 20 years, but I'd like to understand a little more about how they work. I have been looking at some used G4 and G5 systems, but not sure if these will be lame ducks. I would like to kick around at the prompt level to see how different it is from a normal Unix system , but I'd like to learn some of the apps and gui stuff too so I don't look like an idiot to friends. Any recommendations or help is welcomed. Thanks. Snoopy. In article <de47faa0-31c3-4c8f-b428-58cac4c0b3d6@27g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, <"snoopy_@excite.com"> wrote: > Hello, > I am looking for recommendations for a used MAC system that I can > use to learn MACs. I have used Unix and Linux for the past 20 years, > but I'd like to understand a little more about how they work. I have > been looking at some used G4 and G5 systems, but not sure if these > will be lame ducks. I would like to kick around at the prompt level > to see how different it is from a normal Unix system , but I'd like to > learn some of the apps and gui stuff too so I don't look like an idiot > to friends. Any recommendations or help is welcomed. Thanks. i'd suggest a refurbished intel based mac mini to get your feet wet. apple has them from time to time for as little as $400ish. despite nearly all software being univer...

Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'H
Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, MacDrive 7.0.10, Apple Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.10 for Mac Intel, VIENNA INSTRUMENTS VIENNA SYMPHONIC LIBRARIES, Propellerheads.Reason.v4.0.HYBRID, Maya Unlimited 2008 for Mac, FXpansion GURU 1.1.280 for Mac, Roxio Popcorn 3 for Mac, MapleSoft Maple 11.01.303882 Pro for Mac, other please send e-mail to : ...

[...]

Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'H #2
Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, MacDrive 7.0.10, Apple Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.10 for Mac Intel, VIENNA INSTRUMENTS VIENNA SYMPHONIC LIBRARIES, Propellerheads.Reason.v4.0.HYBRID, Maya Unlimited 2008 for Mac, FXpansion GURU 1.1.280 for Mac, Roxio Popcorn 3 for Mac, MapleSoft Maple 11.01.303882 Pro for Mac, other please send e-mail to : ...

Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID'
Mac new Stuff, updated 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86, and other Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, MacDrive 7.0.10, Apple Mac OSX Tiger 10.4.10 for Mac Intel, VIENNA INSTRUMENTS VIENNA SYMPHONIC LIBRARIES, Propellerheads.Reason.v4.0.HYBRID, Maya Unlimited 2008 for Mac, FXpansion GURU 1.1.280 for Mac, Roxio Popcorn 3 for Mac, MapleSoft Maple 11.01.303882 Pro for Mac, other please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , www 'DOT' 20000plusdvdsandcds 'DOT' tk , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, www.20000plusdvdsandcds.tk --------------------------------------- 2007/11/25 Nextlimit.Maxwell.Render.v1.6.MacOSX.x86 2007/11/19 Red.Giant.Trapcode.Form.v1.0.for.After.Effects(Win/Mac) 2007/11/16 IK.Multimedia.SampleMoog.VSTi.RTAS.AU.HYBRID 1CD 2007/11/16 IK.Multimedia.SampleMoog.Instruments.HYBRID 1DVD 2007-11-14 Adobe Font Folio 11 Open Type for Mac (1 cd) 2007-11-14 FileMaker Pro 9.0v2 Advanced for Mac (1 cd) 2007-11-14 Nemetschek VectorWorks 13.2008 with SP1 for Mac (1 dvd) 2007/11/08 Adobe.Font.Folio.11(Win/Mac) 2CD 2007-11-07 Adobe Font Folio 11 Open Type for Mac (1 cd) 2007-11-06 - added Apple Mac OSX Server Leop...

files from old mac delete when on new osx mac
Hi, I recentlt transferred some files from my old mac os9 to my new imac osx via firewire. Everything was ok until i moved a folder containing some photos into the iphoto folder, an error appeared, which i can't remember and the folder vanished! i restarted and searched for it but it appears to have just deleted itself! can anyone help?? I've worked on macs for years and have never seen this happen. Cheers, Reg * posted via http://www.mymac.ws * please report abuse to http://xinbox.com/mymac In article <u1116937321@aknode.invalid>, reggy.rocket@virgin-dot-net.no-spam.invalid ...

Sort of a Mac app, really, it's for a Mac
I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Windows partition being invaded by malware. Is there an anti-malware program I can download and install simultaneously with Vista? Exactly how do I do that or do the next best alternative to simultaneous installation? Am I being panicky? I haven't used any kind of a Windows program since SoftWindows 95, which was pure macware. --- ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++ ||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net> || ||Arnoldo VIKTORO, Nov-jorkurbo, t. e., <arvimideQ@Wearthlink.net> || ||Remove capital letters from e-mail address for correct address/ || || Forigu majusklajn literojn el e-poŝta adreso por ĝusta adreso || ++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++ NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection. "arvimide@earthlink.net" <arvimide@earthlink.net> wrote: > I have a copy of Vista to install on my new MacBook Pro Duo, but I > hesitate to do it, because my neighbors' wifis are always on (very > convenient as a back-up to my DSL) and I fear the Window...

Speed-Up.app from Mac App Store
Has anyone purchased, or know anything about, Speed-Up.app, which is available from the Mac App Store? (This is not an iPhone app.) It looks like it would be useful to me for playing back songs in iTunes at variable speeds, but I can't find any documentation for it to even see how it works. The Mac App Store info says it works with 10.5+, but it hasn't been updated since Jan 2011. The link to "Speed-Up Support" is broken but it does get you to a site that advertises Speed-Up as an iTunes plug-in. However, there's remarkably little there about Speed-Up, such as nothing about how you use it. (At least the site's copyright date has been updated to 2012. :-) Thanks, Martin In article <my4nofjujd.fsf@Sunburn.Stanford.EDU>, Martin Frost me at invalid stanford daht edu <nospam@stanford.edu.invalid> wrote: > Has anyone purchased, or know anything about, Speed-Up.app, which is > available from the Mac App Store? (This is not an iPhone app.) > > It looks like it would be useful to me for playing back songs in > iTunes at variable speeds, but I can't find any documentation for it > to even see how it works. > > The Mac App Store info says it works with 10.5+, but it hasn't been > updated since Jan 2011. The link to "Speed-Up Support" is broken but > it does get you to a site that advertises Speed-Up as an iTunes > plug-in. However, there's remarkabl...

Old PPC Macs ran better than new intel Macs.
Every Mac user I know who have run both, says it. The Apple "glory days" are gone. And some Morons here are happy they had to send their POS Macs back twice, only to have them sent back broke twice. Apple needs jerks like this. In article <LZ8jn.53397$0N3.38494@newsfe09.iad>, "Kid Carson" <Kcarson7058@verizon.com> wrote: > Every Mac user I know who have run both, says it. > > The Apple glory days are gone. > > And some morons here are happy they had to send their piece of shit Macs back twice, > only to have the...

[OT] A Mac emulator for... Mac. ;-)
The Mac on Linux emulator now has a native Mac port of the software. It still isn't as 'user friendly' as typical Mac applications are (i.e. you have to use disk utility to create disk images) and there's no Tiger support yet (either as host or guest), but on the flip side I hear it gets pretty good performance and with support hopefully they can get those usability and Tiger issues fixed. :-) In addition to running Mac OS X, it also allows developers to run Classic Mac OS and PPC Linux under emulation. This also makes me wonder what options would be ava...

Moving a User from Mac to Mac...
I currently have two old Macs...let's call them my MAIN Mac (a G4 running Tiger) and my OTHER Mac (early Intel iMac also running Tiger). And, I'm about to purchase a NEW Mac. (3 Macs...MAIN, OTHER and NEW) What I'd like to do is move virtually everything (user accounts, applications, settings, documents, etc.) from my current MAIN Mac to my NEW Mac. I've never actually done this before, but I believe, on initial install of the NEW Mac, the Mac OS actually asks if you want to do just this. Question#1: If the above is true, what cable is required during the install process whe...

Web resources about - New Released Games for Mac in Mac App Store - comp.sys.mac.system

Lists of films released by Disney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Independent Horror Movie To Be Released Via Facebook Game?
There are movies , and there are Facebook games , and there are even Facebook games based on movies . And now, thanks to Cardiff, U.K.-based ...

Senator Reid has been released from the... - Senator Harry Reid - Facebook
Senator Reid has been released from the hospital and is back at home with his wife, Landra. As previously stated, he went to the hospital as ...

How is the Facebook Redesign Affecting Social Games? October Gaming Charts Released
... attention now to social games. How has the Facebook redesign affected the top game developers on Facebook? Inside Social Games has just released ...

faroo_p2p: 1000x Faster Spelling Correction: Source Code released http://t.co/oY18ohyd #faroo #search ...
faroo_p2p: 1000x Faster Spelling Correction: Source Code released http://t.co/oY18ohyd #faroo #search #algorithm

→ 5by5 Radio app released
Nice app to listen to our shows live, and buying it is a great way to support 5by5. We discussed its features and design decisions in the last ...

Lil Wayne Released From Hospital After Sizzurp Overdose - ENTV
Lil Wayne has just been released from the hospital just days after Overdosing on Sizzurp or Texas Tea. He was put into a medically induced coma ...

Men arrested in London attack on Emiratis released - The National
Metropolitan Police in the UK said the men will return on bail in June and be reinterviewed.

EgyptAir flight MS181 hijacker arrested, all hostages released unharmed
An EgyptAir passenger plane heading from Alexandria to Cairo was hijacked and forced to head to Cyprus, civil aviation sources and police said. ...