Re: Obama's birth certificate proven to be fake

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 2:48:06 PM UTC-7, GreyCloud wrote:
> On 12/20/16 14:15, Steve Carroll wrote:
Slimer"

> >> And you are not?  Remember the time in CSMA where you chased out a bla=
ck
> >> guy?
> >
> > You probably mean the guy who wrote this:
> >
> > "Of course it's racism. Damn, you are dumb.  Again, do it in person to =
me or one of my people and you will KNOW real quick that it's racism. You o=
nly do it here cause you are too cowardly to behave this way in person. You=
 are a sad, pathetic, racist asshole. Goes for the whole lot of you; Snit, =
MuahMuah, Zara and Homely - The four racist, cowardly sad trolls.   I'd lov=
e to meet any one of you." - Tim Crowley

> > <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/lNX-Y=
ejL3ic/vmwDoagg7rUJ>
>=20
> Ah yeah, Tim.  Notice that snit could not reply due to the fact that he=
=20
> finally realized that he is a racist,... finally.

Just as good... don't you remember when Snit tried to denigrate me by point=
ing out that I was just a house husband doing woman's work because I was th=
e one with the stay at home job? When I confronted him on his antiquated po=
sition he attempted to blame the matter on"society". In other words, don't =
blame *him* for *his* antiquated position and statement, blame "society". I=
 then pointed out to the 'politically correct' weasel of a hypocrite that "=
society" had long ago (at least 30 years) recognized things like house work=
 were no longer strictly under the domain of the woman. Funny stuff ;)
0
Steve