removing a wireless network from "remembered" networks

Greetings all!

I hope this is a quick, and easy question. My Powerbook remembers my
work wireless network. Unfortunatly, right now it isn't working. It
gets an IP address, and it shows data passing to and from it, but you
can't ping anything, nor access anything. I've assigned it a unique IP
address (I'm the network admin) but it still don't talk. I'm new to
Macs, and this is the only one I've got to experiment with. I simply
want to delete the information associated with that one wireless
network, without interfering with the saved information for the two
other networks I commonly connect to. How can I do this?

I'm running a fully patched Tiger OS. The computer has no problem
talking to the other two wireless networks I attach to, so its
something specific to the work network.

Thank you,

Richard Lyon

0
Richard

In article <2005101620173016807%richard@removethisfrogbellyorg>,
 Richard  Lyon <richard@(removethis)frogbelly.org> wrote:

[...]

> I simply
> want to delete the information associated with that one wireless
> network, without interfering with the saved information for the two
> other networks I commonly connect to. How can I do this?

System Preferences->Network->Show:Airport->Airport: select the network
you want to delete and click the minus button.

--
Sander Tekelenburg, <http://www.euronet.nl/~tekelenb/>

Mac user: "Macs only have 40 viruses, tops!"
PC user: "SEE! Not even the virus writers support Macs!"
0
user3 (1546)