Setting up my HP printer comming up with a error

HI,

I am trying to set-up my hp printer on my mac (10.3.9) but when i try
to add it a error message keeps coming up "an error occurred while
trying to add the selected printers. server-error-service-unavailable"
Have a look at a snapshot i took
https://bluehome.net/~adriel/Printer_ERROR.jpg

Does anyone know how i can fix this problem?

Thanks Adriel

0
adrielk (75)

In article <1145780698.714487.72200@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
 "techno guy" <adrielk@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> I am trying to set-up my hp printer on my mac (10.3.9) but when i try
> to add it a error message keeps coming up "an error occurred while
> trying to add the selected printers. server-error-service-unavailable"
> Have a look at a snapshot i took
> https://bluehome.net/~adriel/Printer_ERROR.jpg
>
> Does anyone know how i can fix this problem?

This is a known issue.  By using "OS X server-error-service-unavailable"
as the search terms in Google, I found:

which will hopefully resolve your problem.  I have found that I can use
the error message and "OS X" as the search terms in Google and almost
always find a fix for it.  Much faster than waiting for the newsgroup to
come up with an answer.

Hope this helps!
0
timmcn (2339)