top 5 tips to protect your computer from virus

dear  friends,
   kindly check my new blog where i have given top 5 tips to safe
gaurd your computer from virus
 www.virusremovers.blogspot.com
 please don,t forget to check in addtional links related to virus
safty
 please dont forget to forward this mail to rest of your friends as a
social job
                                                          your,s
always
                                                    ravinder verma
                                                   ph. 91941916041

5 top tips to protect your computer from virus
dear , kindly check my new blog where i have given top 5 tips to safe gaurd your computer from virus www.virusremovers.blogspot.com if you can,t click this url then copy[rhs click mouse] and paste the adress in explorer adress bar and check the blog site tips www.virusremovers.blogspot.com please don,t forget to check in addtional links related to virus safty please dont forget to forward this mail to rest of your friends as a social job your,s always ravinder verma ...

How To protect Virus from Computer
Copy and Paste the Url given below : http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2863058-10437271 and Visit: http://www.anujbatta.blogspot.com anujbatta wrote: > Copy and Paste the Url given below : > > http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2863058-10437271 "How can I report unsolicited commercial email (UCE) containing Commission Junction links?" "Commission Junction does not send commercial email to consumers and has a strict "anti-spam" policy." http://www.cj.com/qksrv.html#why > > and Visit: http://www.anujbatta.blogspot.com No thanks. -- RGB On Apr...

Protect Computer from Virus
CA, through its product line, has quietly become the industry's #1 supplier of eBusiness security solutions. The CA security solutions secure a vast range of platform types, ranging from hand held computing devices, through desktops and servers, all the way up to IBM mainframe systems. Get your taxes done & protect your PC- Buy CA Internet Security Suite Plus & get H&R Block TaxCut 2007 Free! Copy and Paste the Url given below : http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-2863058-10437271 Host your Website Free Free Visit the Link given below to get more details: http://www.tkq...

Does anybody know of decent free CL for Mac running System 7.5.5?
I finally got around to seriously trying XLISP-PLUS (Version 2.1g) which I downloaded long ago, only to find it seriously broken. For example: (defun foo (dopush) (prog () (setq onestr "123456789.") (setq fourstr (format nil "~A~A~A~A" onestr onestr onestr onestr)) (setq eightstr (format nil "~A~A" fourstr fourstr)) (setq revres (list)) (setq n 0) lp (setq cop (format nil "~A" eightstr)) (cond (dopush (push cop revres) (setq n (length revres))) (t (setq n (+ 1 n)))) (format t " ~D" n) ;(finish-ou...

[News] "Nearly 5% of computer users worldwide use Linux as an operating system on their computers."

Genius SW-5.1 speakers (Deluxe/the wooden ones) & other speakers for a budget computer 5.1 or higher system
Hey all, Has anyone had any experience with the Genius SW-5.1 speakers? Any comments are welcome. I've come across a few reviews but mostly in Czech or Hungarian neither of which has any acceptable automatic translator (Systrans/Babelfish doesn't support and TransExp is so crap it's difficult to make anything out)/ Any other recommendations for a US$140 or under budget for 5.1 are welcome. I have a small room and altho my card can support 7.1, it isn't really conducive to a 7.1 system so 5.1 is probably best. These will mainly be used for games and also music. I do...

Viruses and the Mac FAQ #5
Archive-name: computer-virus/macintosh-faq Posting-Frequency: Fortnightly Last-modified: Fri, 1 Jan 2000 19:14 GMT URL: http://www.sherpasoft.org.uk/MacSupporters/macvir.faq Copyright: Copyright 1996-2000 by David Harley and contributors Maintainer: David Harley <D.Harley@icrf.icnet.uk> Viruses and the Macintosh ========================= by David Harley Version 1.6b: 7th January 2000 Significant changes from the previous version are flagged with + symbols in the first two columns at the start of the relevant line or section. Amendments of minor grammatical or syntacti...

5 top tips for FileMaker developers
http://www.igeek.co.uk/blog/44/5-must-do-s-when-developing-for-FileMaker.html Enjoy! The igeeks Thank you, great article Op 13-12-2012 22:56, Candido Tomas schreef: > Thank you, great article > this is a reply to a previous message that I didn't see. Could you repeat the 5 top tips or the link to those tips? On Friday, September 21, 2012 4:06:16 PM UTC+3, James Chiswell Jones wrote: > http://www.igeek.co.uk/blog/44/5-must-do-s-when-developing-for-FileMaker.html > > Enjoy! > > The igeeks Tahnks ...

[off topic] Home computers virus protection
I have been using McAfee virus protection for a long time and starting last couple of years I have started to not liking the product for obvious reasons..like frequent fire wall interruptions, crashes, update takes longer time and freezing computer intermittently. Are there any good alternatives for this perhaps people might be using..appreciate your thoughts. On May 12, 1:51=A0pm, Srini <srinihe...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have been using McAfee virus protection for a long time and starting > last couple of years I have started to not liking the product for > obvious rea...

Laptop : Top 5 Buying Tips
Laptop : Top 5 Buying Tips How to buy notebooks Before you buy, look for: http://www.latest-technology-tools.blogspot.com ...

"MyDoom" virus and how to protect your computer from it.
You may publish this article in your newsletter, on your website, or other publication as long as the article content is not altered and the resource box is included. Add byline with active link. Notification of the use of this article is appreciated, but not required. Total word count including resource box: 938 "MyDoom" virus and how to protect your computer from it. By Nowshade Kabir, Rusbiz.com Remember the Sobig viruses of last year that wreaked havoc and caused significant financial damage to corporation world? Well, the first major virus of this year has potential t...

The top 5 myths about the Linux operating system
http://opensource-sidh.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-5-myth-about-linux-operating-system.html 1. Linux is more secure because it has a smaller User Base 2. The Linux Interface is unattractive: 3. Linux is a nightmare to install : 4. After you install Linux, you still don't have any everyday software. 5. Linux has poor support because there is no single company behind it, but rather just a bunch of coders. I believe that Lying Larry (the imbecile and asshole quoted in the sig below) has propagated all of those myths at one time or another. -- I don...

"MyDoom" virus and how to protect your computer from it.
You may publish this article in your newsletter, on your website, or other publication as long as the article content is not altered and the resource box is included. Add byline with active link. Notification of the use of this article is appreciated, but not required. Total word count including resource box: 938 "MyDoom" virus and how to protect your computer from it. By Nowshade Kabir, Rusbiz.com Remember the Sobig viruses of last year that wreaked havoc and caused significant financial damage to corporation world? Well, the first major virus of this year ha...

Laptop : Top 5 Buying Tips #2
Laptop : Top 5 Buying Tips How to buy notebooks Before you buy, look for: http://www.latest-technology-tools.blogspot.com ...

"MyDoom" virus and how to protect your computer from it.
By Nowshade Kabir, Rusbiz.com Remember the Sobig viruses of last year that wreaked havoc and caused significant financial damage to corporation world? Well, the first major virus of this year has potential to beat those attacks easily. What is MyDoom? The new virus, which is actually a more virulent variation of "Mimail" virus, is dubbed MyDoom by antivirus software maker Network Associates Inc. and "Novarg" by rival Symantec Corp. The virus, first detected around 4PM EST Monday January 26, 2004, immediately started to create a mail storm through out the Internet. According to experts, MyDoom virus is capable of generating up to 8 million infected e-mails in the first 24 hours if it is not slowed down. This is twice as much as the amount produced by the Sobig.F virus, which at its peak last year generated around 3.5 million e-mails on the third day of its outbreak. Within one hour of its first attack Network Associates itself received 19,500 e-mails bearing the virus from 3,400 unique Internet addresses. How does it work? MyDoom spreads itself similarly as any other email-borne virus. Unsuspected user after receiving infected email activates the virus by opening the attached file. As always the virus infiltrates only into Windows based PC. The attached file can be of any of these extensions: ".exe," ".scr," ".cmd" or ".pif". Randomized subject l...

"MyDoom" virus and how to protect your computer from it.
By Nowshade Kabir, Rusbiz.com Remember the Sobig viruses of last year that wreaked havoc and caused significant financial damage to corporation world? Well, the first major virus of this year has potential to beat those attacks easily. What is MyDoom? The new virus, which is actually a more virulent variation of "Mimail" virus, is dubbed MyDoom by antivirus software maker Network Associates Inc. and "Novarg" by rival Symantec Corp. The virus, first detected around 4PM EST Monday January 26, 2004, immediately started to create a mail storm through out the In...

Re: Protecting SAS code on unsecure systems #5
Hi Saurabh, Well I'd rather not elaborate extensively on that at this public list. That could make the "protection" of compiled macros from SAS vs. 8 and before weaker than it already is. I could send you some details privately, but if you really need secure macros then you should look into the vs 9 docs (where macro encryption should be described AFAIK). And if you also want to protect other SAS code have a look at the encryption systems outside SAS (at the OS level), of which I recently sent you an URL. Those are the targets to focus on. Regards - Jim. -- [MyBoringSig] My ...

Mac Color Classic
Hi, I am very new to mac, and wanted to get this old thing running just about any OS / system I could. I read up and decided to try system 7.5.3. When I turn on the machine, with no floppy inserted, i get a diskette with a '?' mark blinking. If I try anything below system 7, and sometimes 7.x versions, i get an error msg that says the installer is too old for my model. The only floppy i've been able to boot off of is the 7.5 Network Access Disk. It being my only choice, I setup PC MacLan and have a server running from my windows computer. I can browse files on my windows server...

RE: "MyDoom" virus and how to protect your computer from it.
OR you can fragment your spam-folder, and then route all spam into this folder ... -----Original Message----- From: owner-informix-list@iiug.org [mailto:owner-informix-list@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Obnoxio The Clown Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 6:06 PM To: informix-list@iiug.org Subject: Re: "MyDoom" virus and how to protect your computer from it. N. Kabir wrote: > What to do? Have you tried UPDATE STATISTICS? Tosser. -- "C'est pas parce qu'on n'a rien � dire qu'il faut fermer sa gueule" - Coluche ________________________________ << ella for Spam Control >> has removed 1050 Spam messages and set aside 189 Newsletters for me You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com sending to informix-list ...

US-MD: Linthicum-Computer Sys Security Anlyst 5
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Computer Sys Security Anlyst 5 Job Location: MD: Linthicum Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-10 Company Name: Northrop Grumman Contact: HR Phone: email only please Fax: email only please Description: Title: Computer Sys Security Anlyst 5 Category: Information Systems Location: Linthicum, MD / USA | Sector: Information Technology Posting ID: IT/071877 Description: Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... Northrop Grumman Information Technology (NGIT) sector is seeking a Computer Sys Security Anlyst 5 to join our team in defining the future. This position will be located in Linthicum, MD. Roles and Responsibilities: * Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, database products, desktop computers and servers residing in closed areas. * Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design. * Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. * Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerabili...

Mac Mini Intel Anti-Virus & Trojan Protection
Where do I find anti-virus, Trojan and spy ware protection for my Mac mini? opl schrieb: > Where do I find anti-virus, Trojan and spy ware protection for my Mac mini? My opinion is, that you don't need it. AFAIK there is no known malware or virus for the Mac, that actually has a payload. That is, unless you install Windows. ;-) But if you still want it, you can check http://guide.apple.com/uscategories/productivity.lasso -> Virus Protection. HTH, Chris In article <eji4hk0j61@news2.newsguy.com>, opl <mac@user.spam> wrote: > Where do I find anti-virus, Trojan a...

Free Dev Sys License (5.0.4 or 5.0.5)
Anybody need a Free(*) Openserver devsys license? It's from around the time of 5.0.4 or 5.0.5. But it should work up through 5.0.6, (by serializing ld and cc manually - those are the only two items that the license unlocks). Number: 2GA026600 Code: nxljpcpn Data: g0;k;mddh5m7 The license is not in use and is legit. Or as legit as can be after posting the activation info to Usenet. First one to email me gets the COLA VIA snail mail. And my condolences. -sw On Jan 24, 12:58=A0pm, Sqwertz <swe...@cluemail.compost> wrote: > Anybody need a Free(*) Openserver d...

US-MD: Annapolis Junction-Computer Systems Security 5
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is a regional job board serving all industries and occupations in the PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, and DC areas. We offer a regional job board, online learning, and regional job fair events for jobseekers who live in our areas of focus. To Learn More: Job Board: http://www.JobCircle.com?source=ng eLearning: http://www.JobCircle.com/courseware?source=ng Job Fairs: http://JobCircleJobFairs.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Computer...

Computer Security Information and What You Can Do To Keep Your System Safe! #5
..:: Unix and Linux Hacking and Security ::. 1. Unix - Vulnerabilities and Advisories -- Tutorials and Papers -- Specific Exploits and Vulnerabilities 2. Unix - Security Tools -- Unix Security and Audit Tools (Including IDS and Access Control Tools) -- Unix Log Analysis Tools -- Unix Proxies, Firewalls and Accessories -- Unix Miscellany 3. Unix - BSD, FreeBSD, etc... -- FreeBSD -- BSD and Misc. BSD variants -- BSD Security Tools -- BSD Micro-distributions 4. Unix - Solaris, SunOS etc... -- Solaris -- SunOS -- Cobalt Appliances -- SunOS and Solaris Security Tools 5. Unix - Other Flavors (Ir...

Web resources about - top 5 tips to protect your computer from virus - comp.sys.mac.system

Computer Show

Computer's Go victory is a warning about the AI in our lives
Landmark event in artificial intelligence wasn't due to an increase in computing power, but a new way for computers to make decisions based on ...

The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer
While many tech moguls dream of changing the way we live with new devices, one Russian internet millionaire is looking for a way to make humans ...

Remarkable nanowires could let computers of the future grow their own chips
If you’re worried that artificial intelligence will take over the world now that computers are powerful enough to outsmart humans at incredibly ...

How to play Go, the game that humans keep losing to Google's highly intelligent computer brain
After seeing Google's artificial intelligence system "AlphaGo" beat one of the best Go players alive last week, I decided to try the popular ...

Police: Former student stole 22 computers from college lab
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say a former Syracuse University student has been charged with stealing nearly two dozen computers from a campus ...

Accidentally Typing “.om” Instead of “.com” Puts Your Computer At Risk For Malware
We’ve all done it: typed too quickly and gone to Amazonco.m, Netfli.xcom, or countless other incorrect URLs. These goofs often lead to harmless ...

Computers can tell when you've been drunk tweeting
In case the rambling string of misspelled words and incoherent thoughts weren't dead giveaways, scientists have developed a method of machine ...