free mac mini

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978

0
kmnelson
1/19/2005 3:29:18 AM
comp.sys.mac.wanted 996 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

I want to get a Mac! Mac Mini or iBook?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C541ED.3C62CE10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I really want to get rid of this PC with it's useless Microsoft based = software and get the brilliantly elegant aqua interface that mac os x = tiger has to offer on it's release date of the 29th of this month. I can't decide what to get though. I either want to buy a Mac Mini = 1.42GHz with 512MB RAM upgrade or an iBook G4 1.2GHz 12" as standard. I = really like the Mac Mi...

Want A FREE Mini Mac??
Do you want an absolute FREE mini mac?? Firstly go to this link ------- http://www.freeminimac.uk.tt Once you've signed up to the site, simply choose an offer from the list which follows and complete it to activate your account! Personally I would go for the "Screenselect" offer as you get a FREE month trial which you can cancel at any time. Once you have completed an offer all you need to do now is refer your friends to do the same and once you've got enough "referrals" you will be sent the free item of your choosing. Before dismissing this site as a scam ple...

Mac to mac

To Mac or not to Mac?

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Help! iSync mac to mac

Mac-mini with old Mac monitors?
Hello, I am thinking of getting a Mac mini (Intel) for my kids to use making movies and recording audio (plus MIDI from their keyboard). But, I have some questions since is has been many years since I've been in the Mac world: 1. I have an old 20" Apple multiscan monitor. Any chance I can get it to work on the mini? 2. How sophisticated is iMovie? Can you add subtitles? Multiple audio tracks blended together (ie, dialog and music)? 3. I'm assuming that the Firewire port is the sort that most digital camcorders use? 4. Is 512MB good enough for iMovie (the main app they wil...

Free Mac Mini
check it out, as seen on CNN : http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027 In article <2005051421031975249%csipod@yahoocom>, cmstar0 <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > check it out, as seen on CNN : > Apparently you get redirected to a scam site - killfile this loser. ...

free mini mac
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 ...

Free Mini Mac
Click http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15979904 to get your free minimac this is awesome. Its the 1.4Ghz this thing rocks!!! It has worked for hundreds of people.. All you got to do is sign up for some offer and refer people like I am doing with this link!!! Give it a try it cant hurt!!!I know it's hard to believe, but this is totally legit. This company gets money through advertising. The company then gives the incentive of a brand new mac mini to people who complete their sponsor's offers. Try the steps below! 1. Register at http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15979904 2. Complete an Offe...

Free Mac Mini
The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 You don't really have anything to lose. In article <2005011220060075249%csipod@yahoocom>, csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. > [snip] > > You don't really have anything to lose. Except your dignity. And your money, when the scam catches up with you. -- "No urban night is like the night [in NYC]...here is our poetry, for we have pulled down the stars to our will." - Ezra Poun...

Free Mac Mini for you
free mac mini....... here is how you can get a free mac mini. all you have to do is go to this site below, complete one offer and refer so many people to get your free mac mini. i have done this before and got a free ipod. the offers are pretty easy and half of them don't require you to buy anything. stamps.com is an easy one - you have to give a credit card for the four week trial - but you don't have to spend any $ $ and just cancel before the trial is up. you have nothing to lose. just click on the link below and sign up. thanks! http://www.desktopcomputers4free.com/inde...

Free Mac Mini
As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc. http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027 cmstar0 wrote: > As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc. > <scam URL snipped> sod off. -- Cheers, Jim -begin sig- Opinions expressed in this message may or may not be representative of the opinions of its author. You decide. Web: http://www.dotware.co.uk http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk Portable: P4m 2.0, 1GB, 40GB, MX440/15" XGA@1600x1200, Wi-Fi, GPRS, DVD/CDRW, XPSP2/Knoppix Powerbook G3/400, 392MB, 20GB, Rage 128/15"@1024x768, Wi-Fi, DVD, Mac OS X 10.4 &...

Free Mac Mini!
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13998118 "Eric" <ericblr716@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:A9LHd.50229$Z%.23183@fe1.t...

Web resources about - free mac mini - comp.sys.mac.wanted

Argyll Free Press - Business, Finance and World News
Argyll Free Press brings you the latest in the world of business and finance news from an unbiased perspective from dedicated journalists.

Detroit Free Press - Detroit news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Detroit ...
Detroit Michigan News - freep.com is the home page of Detroit Michigan with in depth and updated Detroit local news. Stay informed with both ...

GoFreeApp - Best free apps for ios that were paid apps before
Welcome to GoFreeApp! Get daily free apps for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad that were paid apps before at GoFreeApp.

Home page » The Free Press, Mankato, MN
By Dan Nienaber The Mankato Free Press Copyright 2012 The Free Press, Mankato, MN. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, ...

Doncaster Free Press
Tickhill staged its annual scarecrow festival earlier this month. Our picture shows Connie (left) and Tilly Boyd, of Armthorpe, admiring a scarecrow ...

Westlake, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coordinates: 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W  / 32.9825; -97.20556 Coordinates : 32°58′57″N 97°12′20″W  /  32.9825°N 97.20556°W ...

Kokinshū (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Croatia rapists who assaulted Norwegian shouldn’t be free: Sanja Sarnavkais
IT WAS the story that horrified Australia. Three men from Melbourne gang-raped a teenager in the toilets of a Croatian bar, paid $10,000 each ...

Uh-Oh! Lawyer Has Same Number As Chipotle ‘Free Burrito’ Text Line
Sorry, but this lawyer doesn't have any free food for you.

Amazon launches free engine for video games
Amazon is entering the online video game arena by offering developers a free video game engine.