WTB Mac USB Keyboards and mice for G3s and G4 macs

WTB-ASAP- Mac USB Keyboards and mice for G3 and G4 Macs

Thanks,

Doug Franks
mactechworks@mac.com
770 592 6501 V

0
Doug
9/25/2003 3:09:03 AM
comp.sys.mac.wanted 996 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

To Mac or not to Mac?

Mac to mac

When is a Mac not a Mac?

Help! iSync mac to mac

Mac Quadra to a Mac G4?
I have to transfer my Mac Quadra 840 files to my Mac G4. My Quadra OS was in the 7s (I can't even remember) and I am running OS X and Classic on my G4. Can I transfer Claris files to my Microsoft Word, and the old Photoshop, illustrator, painter, director files into the G4? I sure hope so. Thanks ...

It's a Mac, Mac, Mac World
I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free world: My business: all Mac, no PCs. My dentist, family physician and urologist are all Mac. No PCs. Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding: all Mac (no surprise there). My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have PowerBooks and one has an eMac. (She has a G5 iMac.) I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using a Windows POS unit. It never was intentional. I don't scout a place to see what frickin' computer they use. Jus...

bmp-mac, mac and xmms-mac ports
Hello, I can't find these in the ports collections, so i've downloaded and compiled mac and xmms-mac successfully and have confirmed that they work on FreeBSD. I was looking for an APE (Monkey Audio) plug-in for XMMS in the ports collection but wasn't able to find one. I had a bit of trouble with compiling xmms-mac to start off with. The compilation would fail with the following: g++ -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/xmms -I/usr/local/include/gtk12 -I/usr/local/include/glib12 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -s -O3 -Wall -pedantic -DBUILD_CROSS_PLATFOR...

Mac Miail on .mac
I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address but I could well be missing something. Thanks Colin Countryman wrote: > I have my own domain name. Is there a way to get msil under .mac to set this > as the reply to address. It seems that I am forced to use the @mac address > but I could well be missing something. > > Thanks > Colin Open a new Mail message - press Command-Alt-R to display the Reply-To field. Chu -- chuenginsberg at mac dot com On Sun, 21 Jan 2...

MAC to MAC over Internet
Hi All, First I will tell you that I am not a MAC user or owner so please be patient :) I have a friend who runs a small business and they have two MAC computers in the office that are networked together and share files. The main MAC has approx 20,000 files that they share and update. One of the people will be moving away and they want to be able to connect over the Internet to the main MAC and share the files just like they do in the office today. They need to be able to have the master files on the main MAC in the office and allow the other person to easily access and update the master ...

Mac to MAc Firewire
Hey all Looking for some help. I am trying to use a 6-6pin 1394 cable to connect two iBooks together and transfer some large files. iBook 1 dual USB 'white' iBook OS 9.2 iBook 2 G4 OSx 10.2 I boot iBook 1 into 'target drive' mode and get the firewire icon dancing about the screen then connect it to iBook 2 but the drive does not appear on the desktop. I have tried all combinations of rebooting/ connecting before and after rebooting but nothing seams to work. When the firewire is plugged in the target disk makes a short noise then nothing the host does not appear to react at ...

When is a Mac no longer a Mac?
OK, so Apple's going to go to Intel CPUs. Now Macs are no longer differentiated by a slow clock and superior instruction set--we've got the same hackjob clusterfuck on speed PCs have been using for decades now. And over the last few years Apple's gone away from SCSI, NuBus, ADB, Localtalk, etc. And PCs have picked up USB, dropped floppies, and colored their cases. The hardware's basically merging between the two platforms. On the software side, the classic MacOS is gone, replaced by Unixy stuff. And like it or not, higher up on the UI level lots of Windows-li...

mac to mac connection
Hi, PBG3 400 OS 10.3 I connect a crossover cable between my PB, and other macs running OS9, and can not mount see the other mac on my PB. Have followed the Help, but must be doing something wrong somewhere. I can however see/connect to my PB from the peripheral mac via the Chooser. I have not been able to connect to windoze machines either, but maybe that will rsolve if I can get mac to mac sharing happening. Can someone suggest what I may be overlooking or a relevant site... ? thanks indeed Chris Brown Neurosurgery University of Adelaide In article <400da705$1@yorrell.saard.n...

networking mac to mac???
Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx 5wak <rosscoism@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, Can someone out there tell me the best (easy) way to network a > ibook running os.9??? possibly to a new imac running osx Put an ethernet cable between them, enable tcp/ip and file sharing on one and log on from the other, seems to be what you are asking for? And you do not need a cross-over cable between modern Macs. -- /Jon For contact info, run the following in Terminal: echo 361993718603049801070734...

Mac-to-Mac VPN?
Years ago, I set up a Mac network (under OS9) with a VPN router and some software on a remote PowerBook that allowed VPN access. I'm not terribly familiar with OSX yet, but I understand that much of this functionality is now built in. Can anybody steer me in the right direction as far as hardware, software and configuration? Here's the setup I envision: - Small LAN running two Macs and a printer with a DSL connection through a router. - Remote PowerBook connected to the net varyingly with dial-up, DSL (wired), and AirPort. - Use the PowerBook to securely connect to at l...

Web resources about - WTB Mac USB Keyboards and mice for G3s and G4 macs - comp.sys.mac.wanted

Pro Tools Keyboard Shortcuts
Every shortcut you ever wanted. ∞ Read this on The Loop

Keyboard technology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are two types of membrane-based keyboards, flat-panel membrane keyboards and full-travel membrane keyboards: Flat-panel membrane keyboards ...

Facebook Adds Keyboard Shortcuts To Messages Inbox
Facebook added a list of keyboard shortcuts to the inbox where users retrieve their messages . continued… New Career Opportunities Daily: The ...

Facebook rolls out messages update with new layout, photo sharing, emoticons, keyboard shortcuts and ...
... continues to roll out its redesigned messages product it announced in August , including a two-paned layout, improved photo uploads and keyboard ...

Microsoft’s upcoming iPhone keyboard has a special one-handed typing mode
The Verge has obtained a sneak peak image into what Microsoft’s Word Flow keyboard for iOS may look like once it is officially released. The ...

Das Keyboard Unveils Its First Gaming Peripherals
The Das Keyboard trademark is best known for mechanical keyboards designed for the combination enthusiast and professional. For many years Metadot, ...

Microsoft’s Word Flow keyboard for iOS will feature a special one-handed mode
As reported last week, Microsoft had begun working on porting its popular Word Flow keyboard from Windows Phone to iOS. Now, a noteworthy feature ...

Microsoft’s clever curved keyboard for iOS looks very smart
This curved keyboard provides thumb accessibility even on large screens. (credit: The Verge ) One of the enduring high points of Windows Phone ...

10-inch Lollipop tablet ships with a keyboard for just $70
Tablets are great for many things, though the less expensive models typically don't have Google's official version of Android. With this one, ...

This beautiful wireless keyboard is crafted out of a single piece of wood
The Or ée keyboard is real head turner. The wireless keyboard is crafted out of a single piece of wood, featuring a compact stylish design that ...