FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!)

DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER?

Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988

**From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE
MiniMacs.com.**

By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free
MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3.

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to
do the same. That's it!

This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping
always included.

None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months,
we've ALL received free IPODS.  Now, it's time for the free MINI MAC.

Don't be a fool...SIGN UP TODAY!
Click the link below!!!

http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988

FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!)

comp.sys.mac 1198 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!) #2
DO YOU WANT A FREE COMPUTER? Click Here: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14246988 **From the same people that gave me and my friends free IPODS!, it's FREE MiniMacs.com.** By now, everyone knows the Gratis Network is legit, and gettting your free MINI MAC is easy as 1, 2, 3. All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! This company has given away over 4 million dollars in free gifts, shipping always included. None of my friends believed it would work, but in the past 8-12 months, we've ALL received free IPODS. Now, it'...

AD : Free Mac Mini just like the free iPod deal
http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=14328936 the above link will give you an opportunity to get a free Mac Mini, I did it and I did not have to give a credit card number or any personal information, I hope doing this is allowed on this newsgroup if not please forgive me ...

FREE MAC SYSTEM!!! Well, free iPods anyway.. Xbox 360 is free too...
www.customsoftwarezone.com/free Yup, that's right!! It's FREE. Don't pay money for it.. It's FREE, and it has a warranty TOO !!! www.customsoftwarezone.com/free Follow my link and click any and ALL of the 4 free items. Get them ALL.. You can get a 60GB iPod Photo, a 1GB iPod Shuffle, a 4GB iPod Nano, and a new XBOX 360 PREMIUM EDITION (the $399) one. Get started now, and you can get them all by Christmas!! It doesn't have to cost you a DIME !!!! Just sign up for a credit card, they're FREE, and then keep using them.. Some have great deals like 0% interest for a...

free free free
Your affiliate ID is: g1272750 ...

free free free
Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have at least $40,000 dollars in your PayPal account http://clix.to/thebest ...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

free free free
http://sanarga.googlepages.com Lot of freeeeee stuffs like free eBooks, free Movies, free wallpapers, free softwares still many more ...

Free IPODS Free IPODs
If you are interested in free Ipods check out the link below http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8490234 Its a legitimate offer ...

Free Mac Mini!
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13998118 "Eric" <ericblr716@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:A9LHd.50229$Z%.23183@fe1.t...

Free Mac Mini
As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc. http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027 cmstar0 wrote: > As seen on engadget.com, gizmodo.com, cnn, etc. > <scam URL snipped> sod off. -- Cheers, Jim -begin sig- Opinions expressed in this message may or may not be representative of the opinions of its author. You decide. Web: http://www.dotware.co.uk http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk Portable: P4m 2.0, 1GB, 40GB, MX440/15" XGA@1600x1200, Wi-Fi, GPRS, DVD/CDRW, XPSP2/Knoppix Powerbook G3/400, 392MB, 20GB, Rage 128/15"@1024x768, Wi-Fi, DVD, Mac OS X 10.4 &...

free mac mini
Hey- Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Mini Macs! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it! Here is my referral link. To help me get my Mini Mac, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13903978 ...

Free Mac Mini?
Hey guys maybe you can help me out. I'm trying to make the jump from PC to Mac with a Mac Mini but unfortunately I don't have the loot at the moment and all of the local retailers are always sold out anyway. Well this can help all of us. The same people that offered free iPods are giving away free Mac Minis. Follow the link below and signup for one of the offers.. you just have to do the trial for usually no more than $1 and then cancel it the next day to receive credit. You can turn around and do the same thing in return to get your very own for free. It's legit. Thanks in advance...

Free Mini Mac
Click http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15979904 to get your free minimac this is awesome. Its the 1.4Ghz this thing rocks!!! It has worked for hundreds of people.. All you got to do is sign up for some offer and refer people like I am doing with this link!!! Give it a try it cant hurt!!!I know it's hard to believe, but this is totally legit. This company gets money through advertising. The company then gives the incentive of a brand new mac mini to people who complete their sponsor's offers. Try the steps below! 1. Register at http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=15979904 2. Complete an Offe...

Free Mac Mini
The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 You don't really have anything to lose. csipod wrote: > The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. > > http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 > > You don't really have anything to lose. It didn't take long for these to become premiums/giveaways. - DR http://aapl.blogspot.com In article <2005011220181016807%csipod@yahoocom>, csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the fr...

free mini mac
[...]

check it out, as seen on CNN : http://www.FreeMiniMacs.com/?r=13921027 In article <2005051421031975249%csipod@yahoocom>, cmstar0 <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > check it out, as seen on CNN : > Apparently you get redirected to a scam site - killfile this loser. ...

Free Mac Mini for you
free mac mini....... here is how you can get a free mac mini. all you have to do is go to this site below, complete one offer and refer so many people to get your free mac mini. i have done this before and got a free ipod. the offers are pretty easy and half of them don't require you to buy anything. stamps.com is an easy one - you have to give a credit card for the four week trial - but you don't have to spend any $ $ and just cancel before the trial is up. you have nothing to lose. just click on the link below and sign up. thanks! http://www.desktopcomputers4free.com/index.php?ref=...

[...]

Hey Buddy Check out this cool website. They're giving away free Mac minis! I just joined and you should too! It's totally legitimate, take a look at their website, they describe how they do it. All you have to do is signup, complete a quick offer, and refer a few people to do the same. That's it! To help me get my Mac, use this link to join: http://www.freemacmini.com/?r=158812 SPAM --- reported to abuse at sbcglobal.net and to abuse.google.groups. Say goodbye to your internet connection. <leedent2345@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1120447741.816903.152860@g...

Free Mac Mini
The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. http://free.GearLive.com/index.php?referral=146 You don't really have anything to lose. In article <2005011220060075249%csipod@yahoocom>, csipod <csipod@yahoo.com> wrote: > The Mac Mini is already making the rounds on the free sites. > [snip] > > You don't really have anything to lose. Except your dignity. And your money, when the scam catches up with you. -- "No urban night is like the night [in NYC]...here is our poetry, for we have pulled down the stars to our will." - Ezra Poun...

Web resources about - FREE MINI MAC Computer (From the same people who brought you FREE IPODS!) - comp.sys.mac

Computer Show

Tiny, blurry pictures find the limits of computer image recognition
(credit: Thomas Tolkien ) Computers have started to get really good at visual recognition. They can sometimes rival humans at recognizing the ...

Find out if your computer can handle VR with Valve’s free performance test
... your hardware is up to snuff. This week, Valve released a free SteamVR Performance Test on Steam to give users a chance to diagnose their computers ...

Why you should never pay hackers if they take over your computer
... yet, expect to hear a lot more about it this year. Ransomware, which is a form of malware, works by either holding your entire computer hostage ...

No patent if invention lies only in computer program, says Indian Patent Office
The Indian Patent Office has come out with a new guideline for its officials to follow when deciding on applications related to software and ...

Hackers could "mousejack" your computer
A security flaw in millions of wireless computer mice could give hackers a way in to steal personal data

Computer science could become graduation requirement for CPS students
Chicago Public Schools officials said Monday they are ready to move ahead with an initiative long-touted by Mayor Rahm Emanuel to make computer ...

Court to FBI: No spying on in-car computers
The FBI and other police agencies may not eavesdrop on conversations inside automobiles equipped with OnStar or similar dashboard computing systems, ...