Major problems with Canon i560 Printer

Hi

I have just purchased a Canon i560 printer (which got rave reviews
everywhere) for my home computer and I cannot get it to print at all!
I'm desperate for some help from those in the know.

I have installed the latest drivers from the canon.co.uk web site
(version 2.32) but when I try to print, the paper feeds a sheet at a
time for every pass the printer tries to draw across the page.  I just
get hundreds of almost empty sheets -- completely useless.

(I have a G4 800 Mhz running Panther 10.3.2.  I have 1024 MB of Ram if
it makes any difference.)

What's weird is that the print tests (nozzle check and print head
alignment) print fine -- so I don't think the printer is actually
broken.  I just don't know what to do!  I tried to install the GIMP
printer drivers, but they don't support the i560.

Canon say they don't support Panther and it's not their problem.
Weirdly, I've installed drivers by starting up in 9.2 and they don't
work either...

Does anyone else have this printer?  Is it working anywhere?  Should I
send it back as faulty?  Or should I try and find working printer
drivers?  In the states I don't think the model exists (I'm in the UK)
-- but is there another compatible printer driver I can try?

Any help at all would be REALLY appreciated and if you can copy answers
to vladco@btinternet.com that would be even better.

Thank you so much!!!

Vlad

vladco (4)
12/19/2003 12:04:41 AM
comp.sys.mac 1198 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

1. What kind of docs are you printing? Postscript or non-postscript?

2. Have you correctly connected it to your Mac OSX computer? Sometimes just
getting the right connections in Print Center is all it takes.

Kind Regards,
Nathaniel
--
flikWORLD Design
reply to: nat at flikworld(dot)com

in article 191220030004416874%vladco@btinternet.com, Vlad Cohen at
vladco@btinternet.com wrote on 12/18/03 4:04 PM:

> Hi
>
> I have just purchased a Canon i560 printer (which got rave reviews
> everywhere) for my home computer and I cannot get it to print at all!
> I'm desperate for some help from those in the know.
>
> I have installed the latest drivers from the canon.co.uk web site
> (version 2.32) but when I try to print, the paper feeds a sheet at a
> time for every pass the printer tries to draw across the page.  I just
> get hundreds of almost empty sheets -- completely useless.
>
> (I have a G4 800 Mhz running Panther 10.3.2.  I have 1024 MB of Ram if
> it makes any difference.)
>
> What's weird is that the print tests (nozzle check and print head
> alignment) print fine -- so I don't think the printer is actually
> broken.  I just don't know what to do!  I tried to install the GIMP
> printer drivers, but they don't support the i560.
>
> Canon say they don't support Panther and it's not their problem.
> Weirdly, I've installed drivers by starting up in 9.2 and they don't
> work either...
>
> Does anyone else have this printer?  Is it working anywhere?  Should I
> send it back as faulty?  Or should I try and find working printer
> drivers?  In the states I don't think the model exists (I'm in the UK)
> -- but is there another compatible printer driver I can try?
>
> Any help at all would be REALLY appreciated and if you can copy answers
> to vladco@btinternet.com that would be even better.
>
> Thank you so much!!!
>
> Vlad
>
> --

0
nat84 (78)
12/21/2003 11:09:56 AM
Second question -- you are using USB printing correct?  Not attempting to
utilize the Parallel port.

G/

On 12/21/03 3:09 AM, in article BC0ABF8C.1D8E%nat@flikworld.com, "Nathaniel
Flick" <nat@flikworld.com> wrote:

> 1. What kind of docs are you printing? Postscript or non-postscript?
>
> 2. Have you correctly connected it to your Mac OSX computer? Sometimes just
> getting the right connections in Print Center is all it takes.
>

> Kind Regards,
> Nathaniel

0
garcher (2)
12/24/2003 7:56:40 PM
In article <191220030004416874%vladco@btinternet.com>, Vlad Cohen
<vladco@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have just purchased a Canon i560 printer (which got rave reviews
> everywhere) for my home computer and I cannot get it to print at all!
> I'm desperate for some help from those in the know.
>
> I have installed the latest drivers from the canon.co.uk web site
> (version 2.32) but when I try to print, the paper feeds a sheet at a
> time for every pass the printer tries to draw across the page.  I just
> get hundreds of almost empty sheets -- completely useless.
>
> (I have a G4 800 Mhz running Panther 10.3.2.  I have 1024 MB of Ram if
> it makes any difference.)
>
> What's weird is that the print tests (nozzle check and print head
> alignment) print fine -- so I don't think the printer is actually
> broken.  I just don't know what to do!  I tried to install the GIMP
> printer drivers, but they don't support the i560.
>
> Canon say they don't support Panther and it's not their problem.
> Weirdly, I've installed drivers by starting up in 9.2 and they don't
> work either...
>
> Does anyone else have this printer?  Is it working anywhere?  Should I
> send it back as faulty?  Or should I try and find working printer
> drivers?  In the states I don't think the model exists (I'm in the UK)
> -- but is there another compatible printer driver I can try?
>
> Any help at all would be REALLY appreciated and if you can copy answers
> to vladco@btinternet.com that would be even better.
>
> Thank you so much!!!
>
> Vlad
>
> --

what you described about all the printing characteristics is accurate.
That means the OSX does not have the printer drivers for your printer. It
is a problem with many printers. Apple will most likely fix this issue.

What to do in the meantime? Your latest printer driver off Canon's site is 202

I have a i860 which had the same issues but my printer driver D/L from
Canon is 210 which works under Panther 10.3.2

So whatelse to do? Try this library/printers/Canon/BJprinter/pms/
change the name of say canon 191PM.plugin   to either (try a few different
ones) i560PM.plugin   or BJCi560PM.plugin   let me know what happens
people do this and get the printers to work   i just don't know EXACTLY
what they type.
0
smokerz (35)
12/26/2003 2:38:30 PM
In article <191220030004416874%vladco@btinternet.com>, Vlad Cohen
<vladco@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Does anyone else have this printer?  Is it working anywhere?  Should I

Yes, I just got one for Christmas! And it is working fine with 10.3.2
and the drivers that came with it. Didn't do anything special, so there
maybe something wrong with you setup that is causing a confllict.
Having you tried a fresh install of Panther?

Rob.
0
simples_it (101)
12/26/2003 10:16:31 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone who got back to me on this printer.  In
the end I think my printer had a hardware problem.  I sent it back and
got a Canon i965 which has worked effortlessly and flawlessly since day
1.

thanks

In article <261220032216294772%simples_it@yahoo.it>,
<"simples_it@yahoo.it"> wrote:

> In article <191220030004416874%vladco@btinternet.com>, Vlad Cohen
> <vladco@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone else have this printer?  Is it working anywhere?  Should I
>
> Yes, I just got one for Christmas! And it is working fine with 10.3.2
> and the drivers that came with it. Didn't do anything special, so there
> maybe something wrong with you setup that is causing a confllict.
> Having you tried a fresh install of Panther?
>
> Rob.
0
vladco (4)

Canon i560 color printer problem
I installed fresh color printer cartridges and cleaned the heads a couple of times but the color has run to more red. The blue color seems to have stopped working. Any ideas on what the problem might be? Have you run a nozzle check to see if the cyan isn't printing? Have you made sure the tape has been removed up to the air vents and have you reseated the cartridges? This sounds like the ink flow is restricted due to either of the points I inquired about. Ron <tguffei@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117052076.497143.297920@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >I installed fresh color printer cartridges and cleaned the heads a > couple of times but the color has run to more red. The blue color seems > to have stopped working. Any ideas on what the problem might be? > yes, we've done these points...do you think that it might be due something blocking the flow of ink from the cartridge and how would you check that? If the tape wasn't removed per directions that could also be a problem. The sponge side needs to be vented. On the reverse side, if too much ink has come out it could also be showing the same symptoms. Make sure there isn't any ink pooled around the inlet filters on the printhead. Ron <tguffei@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1117055029.831379.50770@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > yes, we've done these points...do you think that it might be due > something blocking ...

Canon Printer Problem.
I have a Canon BJC2100 Printer that was working perfectly until I unplugged it to move my computer. When I plugged it back in it stopped working. The problem is that the printhead won't go to the starting position, it stays in the center. I tried unplugging it for about an hour then plugging it back in again. It seems to recycle but it comes back to the center position. I tried replacing the ink carts and it does the same thing. I replaced the printhead and it made no difference. I tried removing the driver and installing the driver again (3 different times) but it doe...

CUPS problem? or network problem? or printer problem?
Trying to configure CUPS to print to an HP LaserJet 5si over the network. Here is the relevant error_log stuff: I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Job 14 queued on 'ptr' by 'wm'. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/texttops (PID 12120) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstops (PID 1 2121) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/pstoraster (P ID 12122) for job 14. I [17/Nov/2003:14:19:03 -0500] Started filter /usr/lib/cups/filter/rastertoprint er (PID 1...

canon i865 printer problem
Hi Running windows XP home edition with SP2 my problem is that the printer won't print grey when I print photos I get a green hue over the picture and when I print a test image from http://www.misterinkjet.com/images/testprint.jpg the grey areas come out green I have changed the cartridges and the printhead all other printing is fine (word and excel docs ) when I check the grey scale box the printer prints several different shades of grey ok then , I have run the printhead alignment and nozzle check programmes that are in the maintence tab but to be honest I'm not sure what i should be looking at but they look ok (the new printhead has only been in a couple of hrs) I have uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it I have installed it on another machine all with the same results I have consulted with canon europes FAQ in their website The printer is approx 18 mths old and has been no problem has anybody got any ideas what the the problem is or am i left with a printer that won't print grey TIA Osiris In article osiris.luxor@btopenworld.com says... > Hi > Running windows XP home edition with SP2 > my problem is that the printer won't print grey when I print photos I > get a green hue over the picture What application are you printing from? With some like Photoshop you can end up with both the app and the printer trying to manage the colour. Have you tried with simple program like Canon's Easy-Photoprint...

Canon i850 printer problem
Out of the blue my Canon i850 printer has started not printing the left 1/4" of only emails or printing off the net. I have done all the utilities, cleaning, alignment, etc. Any ideas? LJ wrote: > Out of the blue my Canon i850 printer has started not printing the left > 1/4" of only emails or printing off the net. I have done all the > utilities, cleaning, alignment, etc. Any ideas? This sounds like your page settings in the applications rather than the printer. ...

problem with canon s900 printer
hi can anyone help, i have had my canon s900 printer for nearly 2 years now without a problem recently, everytime i print anything, the light flashes on and off (orange) with the message: The used ink tank is almost full. Press the printer's RESUME button to restart printing. all of my ink carts r full so its not that, i cant think of what the problem is, can anyone help? thank you James wrote: > > hi can anyone help, i have had my canon s900 printer for nearly 2 years now > without a problem > recently, everytime i print anything, the light flashes on and off (orange) > with the message: The used ink tank is almost full. > Press the printer's RESUME button to restart printing. > > all of my ink carts r full so its not that, i cant think of what the problem > is, can anyone help? As it says, it's the USED ink tank. That is a sponge pad, occupying most of the base of the printer, which soaks up all the ink that has been spent in head cleaning and overspray from borderless printing. Obviously, if that gets too full it will make a heck of a mess when it starts leaking out, so the printer will eventually stop working until it's been fixed. The usual method of fixing it is, as the manual says, to send it to Canon for servicing. IF you can find a reset code and feel confident about opening the printer, then it can be done yourself. The printer case is held together by plastic clips, once the top...

Canon i560 ink tank problem
Howdy, I have a Canon i560 that all of a sudden is refusing to print black. Period. I just replaced the ink tank, too. I have cleaned the print head by soaking it in a 50-50 solution of distilled water and ammonia for a coule of hours. Then flushing it with distilled water and blowing it dry with an air compressor (very low psi). It still won't print. I took the tank back out and the white pad inside the print head is still white! I pushed a Q-tip up into the spong on the tank and I got some ink. I tapped the cartridge on the work bench top, gently, and got a few spots of ink. Coul...

major agp440.sys boot up problem...
Hello, Sorry for the x post but I need help big time... I installed a new motherboard and cpu in my system as I fried the old ones. I did not do a clean install of Windows XP as my HP Pavilion system did not come with any recovery cd's so I hooked my existing hard drive up to the system and powered up. Anyway, it powers up ok but the first time I switched it on there was a blue error screen that flashed on for a second and then the system rebooted itself. Now when I power on I can get past the bios screen ok but before the windows logo appears I get the boot menu offering safe mode , safe mode with networking, normal mode etc. A message appears on this screen saying that the options appear as windows xp did not shut down correctly etc etc If I choose normal mode then a white progress bar at the bottom of the screen appears, it gets to the end of it and sits there.....for ever. If I choose safe mode then it shows it loading all the files from the hard drive and it gets to a file agp440.sys and it sits there...forever. So whatever this file is it is causing the system to hang, Various fixes I have seen include getting into Windows and disabling the agp440.sys service. But I cannot get into xp at all as my system did not come with boot cd's. I can boot to a win98 floppy ok but I cannot access drive c: as it is ntfs, I thought maybe I could rename agp440.sys to something else. Any ideas on how to get round this agp440.sys problem? I *really* ...

old Mac serial printer problem
I have a Color StyleWriter 2400 which I connected to the serial port of my PowerMac 8600. The paper feed doesn't complete and nothing will print. Error messages only say things like it's not responding. I noticed the carriage return doesn't park in its spot on the right side, but stays in the middle. Also, when printer is on the little green lite is blinking- I only once or twice got a steady lite here, then only for a short time. Is there something wrong with the carriage return, or is it trying to tell me all the ink cartridges I've tried are empty or dry? Thanks for any suggestions. bill option 1 : bad cartridge option 2 : broken gear in purge station (to the right in printer) "williamd" <williamd@india.com> schreef in bericht news:1g2j05x.2ktttj133sctqN%williamd@india.com... > I have a Color StyleWriter 2400 which I connected to the serial port of > my PowerMac 8600. > > The paper feed doesn't complete and nothing will print. Error messages > only say things like it's not responding. I noticed the carriage return > doesn't park in its spot on the right side, but stays in the middle. > Also, when printer is on the little green lite is blinking- I only once > or twice got a steady lite here, then only for a short time. > > Is there something wrong with the carriage return, or is it trying to > tell me all the ink cartridges I've tried are empty or dry? >...

WTB: Canon i560 or i550 printer
Hi, I am looking to buy a Canon i560 or i550 computer. I am located in Lincoln, Ne. If you have one that you would be willing to sell, please email me with condition and price. Thanks, Dana ...

I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360. The MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer. I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences, except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit faster. They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi. Plus they are about the same price on newegg.com. Are there any features that the i860 has that the MP360 doesn't? Otherwise why not get the MP360 and get a scanner too. any info would be appreciated. Canon i860 http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9387&item=9442&section=10214 Canon MP360 http://www.usa.canon.com/html/conCprProductDetail.jsp?modelid=9527&item=9632&section=10223 Most people BUY a product based on how THEY will use the product. Maybe the first think you need to do sort out is your own imaging needs. "sydemon" <sydegun@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:49cf01cc.0405051118.15975f6@posting.google.com... : I'm trying to decide between a Canon i860 and a Canon MP360. The : MP360 is a printer/scanner/copier while the i860 is a Photo Printer. : I've compared the two units closely and can't see many differences, : except the i850 uses 4 cartridges instead of the usual 2 and is a bit : faster. They both can print borderless photos, can print on photo : paper, and print 4800x1200 dpi...

Canon BJC-210 printer problem
Hi there My problem is : After installing the printer on my computer. I seems to be I have missed something, but can't figure it out what it is. When printing out I get only "crap" out like "%|>??". It is not what I expect. My OS is Win98SE. Printer driver ver.3.97 downloaded today. Do I need some special font types ? or is it something else I need ? Any help is appreciated. Jeppe ...

Solutions to 3 perplexing Mac printer problems
Solutions to 3 perplexing Mac printer problems By: Ted Landau On: 30 Jul 2009 For: Macworld (US)(NA) Tips on how to deal with disappearing printers and other woes http://www.itworldcanada.com/news/solutions-to-3-perplexing-mac-printer-problems/136223 ...

major idiot... agp440.sys boot up problem...
Hello, Sorry for the x post but I need help big time... I installed a new motherboard and cpu in my system as I fried the old ones. I did not do a clean install of Windows XP as my HP Pavilion system did not come with any recovery cd's so I hooked my existing hard drive up to the system and powered up. Anyway, it powers up ok but the first time I switched it on there was a blue error screen that flashed on for a second and then the system rebooted itself. Now when I power on I can get past the bios screen ok but before the windows logo appears I get the boot menu offering safe mode , safe mode with networking, normal mode etc. A message appears on this screen saying that the options appear as windows xp did not shut down correctly etc etc If I choose normal mode then a white progress bar at the bottom of the screen appears, it gets to the end of it and sits there.....for ever. If I choose safe mode then it shows it loading all the files from the hard drive and it gets to a file agp440.sys and it sits there...forever. So whatever this file is it is causing the system to hang, Various fixes I have seen include getting into Windows and disabling the agp440.sys service. But I cannot get into xp at all as my system did not come with boot cd's. I can boot to a win98 floppy ok but I cannot access drive c: as it is ntfs, I thought maybe I could rename agp440.sys to something else. Any ideas on how to get round this agp440.sys problem? I really don't want t...

FA: Canon i450 Printer, Mac/PC
On Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3423603805 I'm in Portland, OR. If you come get it, there is no shipping charge. ...

Canon BJC-210 printer installation problem
Hello out there My problem is : After installing the printer on my computer. I seems to be I have missed something, but can't figure it out what it is. When printing out from i.e. Word, I get only "crap" out like "%|>??". This is not what I expect. My OS is Win98SE. Printer driver ver.3.97 downloaded recently. Do I need some extra special font types ? or is it something else I need ? Any help is appreciated. Jeppe Sorry NG I have made wrong mail address Pls. reply to this one or to NG But I still got the printer problem! Regards, JePPe "JePPe" <hjmarken71@post1.dknet.dk> skrev i en meddelelse news:400da6d5$0$197$edfadb0f@dread12.news.tele.dk... > Hello out there > > My problem is : After installing the printer on my computer. I seems to be I > have missed something, but can't figure it out what it is. > > When printing out from i.e. Word, I get only "crap" out like "%|>??". This > is not what I > expect. > > My OS is Win98SE. Printer driver ver.3.97 downloaded recently. > > Do I need some extra special font types ? or is it something else I need ? > > Any help is appreciated. > > Jeppe > > > JePPe wrote: > Sorry NG > > I have made wrong mail address > Pls. reply to this one or to NG > > But I still got the printer problem! > > Regards, > JePPe &g...

Differnece between Canon i560 and i560s
What is the difernce between Canon i560 and i560s? Thanks. Kern, The i560s is sold only at Sam's Club. It is sold with a USB cable and is not eligible for any rebates. (the price is said to include the rebate) Don Davis "Kern" <kernsk61@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d9682780.0312051330.7ea2a875@posting.google.com... > What is the difernce between Canon i560 and i560s? > > Thanks. ...

Problem setting up Canon i9900 on new Mac with Panther
I'm having problems setting up my new canon i9900 on my mac. Everthing works up to installing the drivers. The driver setup program on the CD opens up a window, and then it gets stuck thinking forever. I tried to open the mac printer utility but it just put an icon on the dock and nothing else. When I get the options from the icon, it shows that the program is not responding. Is there a problem with the panther print utility? Is there a problem with the drivers from the i9900. I don't know much about macs, but I conjecture that the driver install problem can be reduced t...

Canon F50 printer/scanner/fax
I know this isn't quite a printer question, but I'm hoping somebody here has this printer and knows how to solve this problem. I just got it used for my parents. Their old fax machine / copier doesn't work any more, and they've been wanting a scanner as well. When I ran the setup program, it said it couldn't find any printer hooked up. I did a few things, and it eventually ran the setup utility. It did have an error message with one file (I should have written it down). Since then, it has printed fine, made copies, and printed directly from a scan. But when I...

Canon ip8500 Pixma Printer / AlBook Running Tiger / Problems
I have a Canon ip8500 Pixma printer connected to a 17" AlBook (most recent version) running Tiger. There are two items of software that come with the printer, a driver, and a photo printing program that allows the printer to exploit all eight color inks. The driver installer hangs about half way through, but it appears that the driver is installed as I can select the printer and print. The photo printing program installs, but hangs upon launch. I've checked the Canon website and there is no mention of any problem with the printer software and Tiger. Has anyone else had this kind of problem, and if so, have they found a solution? -- James L. Ryan -- TaliesinSoft ...

UPDATE: "Problem with Canon Pixma ip4000 printer"
I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty. And yes, it came with a new print head and new ink. So, thanks to this excellent customer service, my opinion on Canon has done a 180: (reversing my earlier, knee-jerk vow) I will definitely continue buying Canon products. Shnaggletooth shnaggletooth@yahoo.com wrote: >I received a brand-new (refurbished? not sure) ip4000 Pixma tonight >from Canon, even though my defective one was two weeks past warranty. >And yes, it came with a new p...

Canon i860 Cannot get Mac OSX to load driver for networked printer
I have an I860 printer attached to my MS Windows network. I am trying to print from a Macintosh running OSX to the printer. I can find the printer in the network, but when I go to select the printer model, the i860 model is not in the Canon Printer dropdown menu. I have installed the latest printer drivers and utilities for OSX on the Mac and can print to the i860 when it is cabled locally via USB. It appears that I need to select "Other" from the "Printer Model" dropdown menu, and find the Canon driver on the Mac. What file should I point the printer config utility to to manually install the driver for network use? ...

Canon i860 Cannot get Mac OSX to load driver for networked printer
I have an I860 printer attached to my MS Windows network. I am trying to print from a Macintosh running OSX to the printer. I can find the printer in the network, but when I go to select the printer model, the i860 model is not in the Canon Printer dropdown menu. I have installed the latest printer drivers and utilities for OSX on the Mac and can print to the i860 when it is cabled locally via USB. It appears that I need to select "Other" from the "Printer Model" dropdown menu, and find the Canon driver on the Mac. What file should I point the printer config utility to to manually install the driver for network use? ...

Web resources about - Major problems with Canon i560 Printer - comp.sys.mac

How do you solve a problem like Tony Abbott?
There seems to be no assured way of managing a former prime minister still grieving for what might have been.

'Give us a chance' on football's drug problem says AFL Players Association CEO Paul Marsh
... football's players' union says reporting of failed hair tests at Collingwood has set back efforts to deal with the sport's illicit drugs problem. ...

Rob Ford Lived The Gimmick, And That Was The Problem - Dan Lytwyn
When someone we dislike passes away, we far too often revert to muted resignation. We purse our lips, dip our heads, and maybe mumble a few innocuous ...

Apple pulls iOS 9.3 update for older devices following activation problems
The iPhone 4S and other older iDevices could be affected by this problem. (credit: Andrew Cunningham) Apple has temporarily pulled the iOS 9.3 ...

Weaker drinks 'to solve health problems', say councils
Weaker beers, ciders, wines and spirits are what is needed to tackle drink-related health problems, local councils in England and Wales say. ...

WaPo seems surprised that people regard yoga in school as an Establishment Clause problem.
The headline is: "Ga. parents, offended by the ‘Far East religion’ of yoga, get ‘Namaste’ banned from school." In my opinion, it's cultural ...

One way to solve the problem of the pay gap
One way to solve the problem of the pay gap by digby Stop paying women and minorities less. Easy peasy: In an email to staff on Thursday, Wall ...

A pregnant startup founder's experience fundraising is exposing a big problem in Silicon Valley
Silicon Valley has been grappling with gender equality and diversity for years. And a recent blog post about a pregnant startup founder shows ...

March 2016: Unofficial Problem Bank list declines to 222 Institutions, Q1 2016 Transition Matrix
This is an unofficial list of Problem Banks compiled only from public sources. Here is the unofficial problem bank list for March 2016. Changes ...