Mouse up and down

New mouse how do I change the up and down on the wheel? I use iMac .
Thanks
JH

0
James
2/4/2013 5:12:12 PM
comp.sys.mac 1198 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

When is a Mac not a Mac?

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

mac mouse
I plugged my BIL's shitty mac two button mouse into my XP machine. It worked great. In article <LhKig.18360$EX2.13418@bignews5.bellsouth.net>, "zara" <zspook@aol.com> wrote: > I plugged my BIL's shitty mac two button mouse into my XP machine. It worked > great. Ah, that's a five-button mouse, so somethings broken on that XP machine! In article <LhKig.18360$EX2.13418@bignews5.bellsouth.net>, "zara" <zspook@aol.com> wrote: > I plugged my BIL's shitty mac two button mouse into my XP machine. It worked > great. B...

To Mac or not to Mac?

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate;Wrestling;gosips;amazing pictuers;cookingrecipes; htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

Mac to mac

mouse.sys
Hello All; Are there any command line switches that can be used with IBMs mouse.sys and USBmouse.sys? This combination recognizes the wheel and two buttons on my mouse, but it has three buttons. The wheel itself is a button and was recognized before I had a system crash and had to reinstall. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Sir: Keith Marjerison wrote: > Hello All; > Are there any command line switches that can be used with IBMs > mouse.sys and USBmouse.sys? This combination recognizes the wheel and > two buttons on my mouse, but it has three butt...

sys .mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

sys.mac
Dear Friend, I have found some websites: for msn messenger, http://www.hotmailpk.com/ For entertainment,spotlight.articles,interviews,dailyupdate htttp://www.familyandtwist.com/ for sms messeges, smsjokes, http://www.smstwist.com/ for articles,entertainment,beauty tips,news,showbiz and fashion http://www.familypk.com Visit these websites: Thanks ...

mouse clicks and focus on Mac [2.8.1, Mac xcode]
------_=_NextPart_001_01C787F7.3E03FE20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I'm continuing a question a colleague of mine (Dan Elharar) asked a few weeks ago. I'll try to describe the problem in details so we can solve it once and for all. When clicking in a window which has no focus, I know of 3 acceptable behaviors which an application can select from (on a per window basis): 1) Just change focus and not handle the click any further. 2) Change the focus, and continue to handle the click normally. 3)...

RE: mouse clicks and focus on Mac [2.8.1, Mac xcode]
I agree that option 2 is the most logical. However, if it makes sense and is possible, I'd like to make option 2 the default behavior and allow someone writing a window derived class to change the behavior. >=20 > On Apr 26, 6:37 am, Yar...@HumanEyes.com ("Yaron Tadmor") wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I'm continuing a question a colleague of mine (Dan Elharar) asked a few > > weeks ago. I'll try to describe the problem in details so we can solve > > it once and for all. > > > > When clicking in a window which has no ...

RE: mouse clicks and focus on Mac [2.8.1, Mac xcode] #2
>=20 > I remember that wxMSW currently allows the user to define that > behaviour. I think it was that if there is no LeftDown handler > then the window will get the focus automatically. If there is > a LeftDown handler, then the window has to call SetFocus() > itself (or not do it). I'll look into if this is possible under > GTK+ but I somehow doubt that. >=20 > Robert >=20 > Actually if this is the defined behavior of MSW, the same behavior can be implemented on Mac. And I think it should. I'll try to see what can be done and subm...

[9fans] other mouse buttons in drawterm on a one mouse button mac laptop under OS X
Hi, In drawterm middle-click is option-click and right-click is command-click. In OS X in general right click is ctrl-click and in plan9 under vmware fusion ctrl-click is right-click and command-click is middle-click. Is there any reason for this discrepancy and can it be easily changed? Best wishes, James > In drawterm middle-click is option-click and right-click is command-click. > > In OS X in general right click is ctrl-click and in plan9 under vmware > fusion ctrl-click is right-click and command-click is middle-click. > > Is there any reason for...

Help! iSync mac to mac

bluetooth mouse for Mac?
Anyone knows if there is a "ice" bluetooth mouse for Macs that works out of the box with the BT pairing in OSX and has two buttons and a scroll wheel? -- Sandman[.net] Sandman wrote: > Anyone knows if there is a "ice" bluetooth mouse for Macs that works > out of the box with the BT pairing in OSX and has two buttons and a > scroll wheel? Nope. Apple is too stupid to make a multibutton mouse. In article <10u0k86rsfd4c6a@news.supernews.com>, "John" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > Sandman wrote: > > Anyone knows if there is a...

SYS Mac Applications
Hi, For articles visit: http://www.telepk.com/articles/ For Beauty and Health Tips: http://www.telepk.com/beauty_and_health/ For Home Decoration: http://www.telepk.com/homedecoration/ For Technology News: http:/www.telepk.com/technews/ For Cricket News: http://www.telepk.com/sports/cricket/ For Online Flash Games: http://www.telepk.com/games/ For Software Downloads: http://www.telepk.com/downloads/ Thanks! ...

Mouse wheel on Mac
My application doesn't respond to mouse wheel. wxWindows seems compiled with wxUSE_MOUSEWHEEL = false. There is an option to enable in configure to set wxUSE_MOUSEWHEEL to true? Thanks. -- Paolo Cacciatori --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwindows.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwindows.org Hi Paolo kEventMouseWheelMoved is not yet caught and processed in wxMac, so it does not do anything right now - I just bought my mac a threebutton-wheel mouse ...

sys.mac.advocacy
Hi, If you want to enter in a family website open up: http://www.familypk.com/ Its an entertainment website. Thanks ...

Mouse for 8100 Mac?
Do the Mac mice that are currently available work on older Macs too, or only on new ones? I deperately need a new mouse for my 8100! I'm using a Mouse Systems MacPoint II, and it is the worst piece of crap excuse for a mouse that I have ever seen! Please, can somebody recommend a good replacement?? RayDunakin wrote: > Do the Mac mice that are currently available work on older Macs too, or > only on new ones? I deperately need a new mouse for my 8100! I'm using a > Mouse Systems MacPoint II, and it is the worst piece of crap excuse for a > mouse that I have ever seen! Pl...

[9fans] of mouse and mac
using the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation's "Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000"[1] with drawterm on osx-ppc (locally built), any mouse wheel action rolls the page up [1] actual name My IBM MO09BO (with the little blue thingy) scrolls too! My terminal running native Plan 9 should be getting nervous. > using the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation's "Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000"[1] with > drawterm on osx-ppc (locally built), any mouse wheel action rolls the page up > > [1] actual name T24gMS8xMi8wNywgU2tpcCBUYXZha2tvbGlhbiA8OW51dEA5bmV0aWNzLm...

mac pro mouse
Anyone know where I can get a replacement cable (preferably in the UK) for a mac pro mouse? <http://www.sewardweb.com/applepromouse/> I have dismantled the mouse -not difficult- and the cable is connected to the circuit board via a small removable plug fitting, which suggests that a replacement cable should be possible. -- Regards PeterG. (aka Lobo) Remove MEATFREEspamblock to reply to this vegetarian. ...

Mouse.sys brocken
Hello, I have installed XRGC004 and then smousede version 10.129. After a reboot the mousepointer is very reluctant to follow the movements of the mouse. And no mouse buttons clicks have any effect, for instance if I RMB on the desktop I get no menu. After I backleved mouse.sys (and mouse2.sys) to version 10.117 , the mouse is working correctly again. I use a serial Logitech three button mouse. Here are my relevant config.sys entries DEVICE=P:\OS2\BOOT\PMDD.SYS DEVICE=P:\OS2\BOOT\POINTDD.SYS DEVICE=P:\OS2\BOOT\MOUSE.SYS SERIAL=COM1 QSIZE=100 DEVICE=Q:\tools\SIO\2K\UART...

It's a Mac, Mac, Mac World
I wonder how the Windows users would like my (ab)normal Microsoft-free world: My business: all Mac, no PCs. My dentist, family physician and urologist are all Mac. No PCs. Went to Sir Speedy today for more bus. cards and some binding: all Mac (no surprise there). My daughter's three new college room mates have emailed her. Two have PowerBooks and one has an eMac. (She has a G5 iMac.) I never even see a PC unless I am at the public library or a store using a Windows POS unit. It never was intentional. I don't scout a place to see what frickin' computer they use. Jus...

bmp-mac, mac and xmms-mac ports
Hello, I can't find these in the ports collections, so i've downloaded and compiled mac and xmms-mac successfully and have confirmed that they work on FreeBSD. I was looking for an APE (Monkey Audio) plug-in for XMMS in the ports collection but wasn't able to find one. I had a bit of trouble with compiling xmms-mac to start off with. The compilation would fail with the following: g++ -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/xmms -I/usr/local/include/gtk12 -I/usr/local/include/glib12 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -s -O3 -Wall -pedantic -DBUILD_CROSS_PLATFORM -g -O2 -o fileinfo fileinfo.o -Wl,-E -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-12 -lgdk-12 -lgmodule-12 -lglib-12 /usr/local/lib/libintl.so /usr/local/lib/libiconv.so -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm -lxmms /usr/lib/libmac.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libgthread-12.so.3: undefined reference to `pthread_cond_timedwait' *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1/src. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1. *** Error code 1 Stop in /usr/home/net147/xmms-mac-0.3.1. However i've managed to fix this by deleting the extracts files, re-extracting the files again, adding -lpthread to the configure.in file and then running autoconf to regenerate the configure script before compiling. # diff starts here --- configure.in.old Sun Dec 10 14:24:01 2006 +++ configure.in Sun Dec 10 14:24:...

Mouse systems mouse
Does anyone else have a Mouse Systems A+ mouse Model M2? One LED lights up on the bottom but it looks like there should be two lights. On 1/11/2016 4:23 PM, waynejstewart@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone else have a Mouse Systems A+ mouse Model M2? > One LED lights up on the bottom but it looks like there should be two lights. Are you sure the other isn't an IR receiver? Does the mouse not work? Recall that those early optical mice needed a shiny grid mouse pad to trigger/register movement. I don't have the special mouse pad. I'm getting some movement on some su...

Web resources about - Mouse up and down - comp.sys.mac

Mouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the animal. For the computer input device, see Mouse (computing) . For other uses, see Mouse (disambiguation) . A mouse ...

Today’s apps gone free: Tayasui Sketches, WiFi Mouse, Goal Streaks and more
Reveal your inner artist, turn your iPhone into a mouse, and achieve your goals with todays collection of apps. All app prices are subject to ...

Cringe-inducing slow-mo video shows a mouse trap closing on a guy’s tongue
... never seen then pull a stunt that just looks flat-out painful... until now. This time, the zany Brits showed what happens when you have a mouse ...

Don't you want to lean on the Bernie Sanders guy with the silky-soft, mouse-brown raincoat?
ADDED: Meade was consuming this through headphones and I heard him say "Oh, my gosh." What was that? Oh, he was just repeating what some young ...

Hackers are playing a 'cat-and-mouse game' with the IRS — and doing an 'amazingly' good job at stealing ...
... a laptop, do about 15 returns a day,” one scammer told “60 Minutes.” “Fifteen times $3,000 a return, that's $45,000 a day.” 'A cat-and-mouse ...

A Cat And Mouse Game
Can't play video Submitted by: (via Giphy ) Tagged: cat , animated gifs , mouse Share on Facebook

Widespread Flaw Could Allow Hackers To Hijack Your Wireless Mouse Or Keyboard
It can surely be convenient to plug a dongle into your computer’s USB port and use a mouse or keyboard without the hassle of wires everywhere, ...

EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Kiedis Says Red Hot Chili Peppers Are 'Almost Finished' With Danger Mouse-Produced ...
EXCLUSIVE: Anthony Kiedis Says Red Hot Chili Peppers Are 'Almost Finished' With Danger Mouse-Produced New Album

Mickey Mouse Has A Math Problem With ESPN
Disney is trying to make up for fewer subscribers by charging more.

'PERPETUAL TRAP' Mouse found in museum's 155-year-old snare
'PERPETUAL TRAP' Mouse found in museum's 155-year-old snare