Mac Systerm 7.x / Windows XP Printer

Does anyone know of a printer that has the following characteristics:

1. Has an Appletalk port that prints to Mac System 7.x; and

2. Has a USB or parallel port that prints to Windows XP; and

3. Is currently on the market?

Thanks.
0
googlegrouper
12/5/2003 8:57:15 AM
comp.sys.macintosh 647 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

If on the market means used and old, then maybe, but I don't think they ever
made printers with USB and with an Appletalk port. However, if you are
running system 7, you are going to be very limited as to what printers you
can use unless you find drivers. Make sure you do your research before
proceeding.

Kind Regards,
Nathaniel
--
flikWORLD Design
reply to: nat at flikworld(dot)com

in article 7559d99c.0312050057.f020ce1@posting.google.com, GoogleGrouper at
googlegrouper@spamex.com wrote on 12/5/03 12:57 AM:

> Does anyone know of a printer that has the following characteristics:
>
> 1. Has an Appletalk port that prints to Mac System 7.x; and
>
> 2. Has a USB or parallel port that prints to Windows XP; and
>
> 3. Is currently on the market?
>
> Thanks.

0
Nathaniel