Giving away some of my oric stuff

Hello everybody.

First, let me say that I will be keeping my main Oric Atmos with Microdisc
unit, and bring it with me to Norway.

Now, all my remaining Oric stuff, I'm giving it away. Sole condition is to
come to Lyon fetching it.
It would be probably better to get somebody willing to share the stuff,
eventually giving some to the CEO.
Whoever it is, I'd like him to be decently active. I mean that I don't want
any shark collector.

Among these things are:

Lot's of magazines:
- Theoric
- Microric
- CEO mags
- Oric Owner

Books:
- More than 30 oric books

Games:
- Original games on tape

Machines:
- Some oric atmos parts (mother boards, cases, keyboards)

Some non working machines:
- Pravetz 8D
- T�l�strat
- Oric 1

Some hardware:
- joystick interface
- speech synthesizer
- controler cards (cumana and jasmin, perhaps working)
- 8 i/o interface card
- on/off switches
- ...

And a huge number of documentations, listing scans, electronic typons and
other schemetics and blue prints.

So just contact me if you are interested:
dbug   <= just paste it all together
@
defence-force.org

    Dbug

0
Mickael
4/6/2005 11:08:22 PM
comp.sys.oric 821 articles. 0 followers. desouzamaurice (2) is leader. Post Follow

> Machines:
> - Some oric atmos parts (mother boards, cases, keyboards)
>
> Some non working machines:
> - Pravetz 8D
> - T�l�strat
> - Oric 1
>
> Some hardware:
> - joystick interface
> - speech synthesizer

I'm very interested in the previous items, but... I live in Spain. Snif :-(

Good luck in your new job, Mike.

Alfonso.

0
Silicebit
4/7/2005 4:39:22 PM
in article _md5e.719652$q7.890068@telenews.teleline.es, Silicebit. at
burrosoftNOSPAM@NOSPAMterra.es wrote on 7/4/05 17:39:

> I'm very interested in the previous items, but... I live in Spain. Snif :-(
>
> Good luck in your new job, Mike.
>
> Alfonso.

Alfonso you are aware that Spain is just a drive away from France ? Why
don't you go on a roadtrip !!! There always fun :)

Bob
Somewhere in Scotland
Visit (Coming Soon) for all your Retro needs :)
--
Replies to Newsgroup only!

0
bob
4/9/2005 2:26:55 PM
Hello there.
You are going to Norway you say?
How come?
I don't mean to be nosy, but where in Norway are you going to stay?
I am living in the northen part of Norway.
I was to Cannes on hollyday and shure it was hot there.
So if thats the temperature you're used to, be shure to take some warm
clothes with you.
Regards
from
Stig
"Mickael Pointier" <sorry@but.i.hate.spam.net> skrev i melding
> Hello everybody.
>
> First, let me say that I will be keeping my main Oric Atmos with Microdisc
> unit, and bring it with me to Norway.
>
> Now, all my remaining Oric stuff, I'm giving it away. Sole condition is to
> come to Lyon fetching it.
> It would be probably better to get somebody willing to share the stuff,
> eventually giving some to the CEO.
> Whoever it is, I'd like him to be decently active. I mean that I don't
> want
> any shark collector.
>
> Among these things are:
>
> Lot's of magazines:
> - Theoric
> - Microric
> - CEO mags
> - Oric Owner
>
> Books:
> - More than 30 oric books
>
> Games:
> - Original games on tape
>
> Machines:
> - Some oric atmos parts (mother boards, cases, keyboards)
>
> Some non working machines:
> - Pravetz 8D
> - T�l�strat
> - Oric 1
>
> Some hardware:
> - joystick interface
> - speech synthesizer
> - controler cards (cumana and jasmin, perhaps working)
> - 8 i/o interface card
> - on/off switches
> - ...
>
> And a huge number of documentations, listing scans, electronic typons and
> other schemetics and blue prints.
>
> So just contact me if you are interested:
> dbug   <= just paste it all together
> @
> defence-force.org
>
>    Dbug