HELP: Psion Database on Palm T3

Hi

As a Psion 3c user for many years I have now got my self a Tungsten
T3. Does anyone out there know if it is possible to get a program that
will emulate the simple psion dbf database files of the 3c on the Palm

Regards

0
Nick
11/26/2003 1:23:38 PM
comp.sys.palmtops.pilot 10856 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Nick James <NOSPAMTODAYxgv@mail.com> wrote:
> As a Psion 3c user for many years I have now got my self a Tungsten
> T3. Does anyone out there know if it is possible to get a program
> that will emulate the simple psion dbf database files of the 3c on
> the Palm

They won't read Psion files, but if you are looking for Palm database
systems, have a look at the following programs (in alphabetical
order):

    - HanDBase <http://www.handbase.com>
    - JFile <http://www.land-j.com/jfile.html>
    - MobileDB <http://www.mobiledb.com>